Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,766 members, 7,844,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat (7126 Views)

I Would Divorce Her- My Wife Is Callous / My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Sepsis: 5:04am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

Pregnancy and after child birth makes a woman to be fat especially when she throws caution to the wind

As she is still breast feeding, she will have to eat enough so that she can lactate very well

Since she knows your type of woman, she has to work towards it because she will still add more weight for every child birth

Get a weight measuring scale for her

Seat her down and let her know that it's ment for her to do workout and reduce her weight so that she can fit into what shape you did want her to be and let her know how serious you are about it and she should start cutting down on her meals

Then the issue of seeing fat ladies as lazy people, you are already laying a foundation for her

She doesn't go to market, you cook most of the times.

Do what does she do, watching over her child ❓

You are praising her that she takes care of your child, it's her duty to do that so there is no special applause for that

You have made yourself virtually the house help at home, pls that is not love, you are creating more problems

Let her start doing those things while you look after the child

She will burn energy doing so

Don't come here and complain that she left everything for you and she is too lazy

Take caution now, let her do those things, more kids are coming

She is yet to know her duties at home

As for the cooking at home, I’m the better cook and it’s easy for me so it’s not a problem doing it. Then the errands - the baby feeds frequently and everything about the baby is so demanding (the child is very active and needs more supervision than usual). We don’t have any help. It would be near impossible for her to juggle taking care of the baby and running errands while I’m working full time with no help. It’s not practical. I think being practical with situations should come first before we talk about roles.

And her activity levels are up because she does a lot of chores - baby and ours inclusive. She’s not lazy - just a little laid back and that’s more of an attitude thing than actionable choices. Trust me, I understand our situation better and I’m in the best position to make judgement on what’s suitable.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by frozen70(f): 5:08am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

As for the cooking at home, I’m the better cook and it’s easy for me so it’s not a problem doing it. Then the errands - the baby feeds frequently and everything about the baby is so demanding (the child is very active and needs more supervision than usual). We don’t have any help. It would be near impossible for her to juggle taking care of the baby and running errands while I’m working full time with no help. It’s not practical. I think being practical with situations should come first before we talk about roles.

And her activity levels are up because she does a lot of chores - baby and ours inclusive. She’s not lazy - just a little laid back and that’s more of an attitude thing than actionable choices. Trust me, I understand our situation better and I’m in the best position to make judgement on what’s suitable.

It's alright, help her in the weight management the way you can
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by CHoccolaTE: 5:23am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

Pregnancy and after child birth makes a woman to be fat especially when she throws caution to the wind

As she is still breast feeding, she will have to eat enough so that she can lactate very well

Since she knows your type of woman, she has to work towards it because she will still add more weight for every child birth

Seat her down and let her know that it's ment for her to do workout and reduce her weight so that she can fit into what shape you did want her to be and let her know how serious you are about it and she should start cutting down on her meals

Then the issue of seeing fat ladies as lazy people, you are already laying a foundation for her

You are praising her that she takes care of your child, it's her duty to do that so there is no special applause for that

You have made yourself virtually the house help at home, pls that is not love, you are creating more problems

Don't come here and complain that she left everything for you and she is too lazy

First of all you are not a female, remove that f beside your moniker

Secondly,
I wonder whether there is a special kind is selfish gene you men have inside yourselves. A man decides to assist his wife with chores at home and you are not happy about it, you are telling him to stop helping her and let her take over her responsibilities, what is wrong in his helping her while she exercises to lose weight? Must he withdraw his assistance and be one insensitive to her needs just because men like you feel housework must be handled by a woman and woman alone?

I just tire for una. Selfish insensitive lot.

If a woman decides to sit down, fold hands doing nothing and watch her husband work like Jacky to provide for the family, people like you will be the first to call her liability and demand that she should assist her husband in his job of providing

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by frozen70(f): 5:28am On May 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

First of all you are not a female, remove that f beside your moniker

Secondly,
I wonder whether there is a special kind is selfish gene you men have inside yourselves. A man decides to assist his wife with chores at home and you are not happy about it, you are telling him to stop helping her and let her take over her responsibilities, what is wrong in his helping her while she exercises to lose weight? Must he withdraw his assistance and be one insensitive to her needs just because men like you feel housework must be handled by a woman and woman alone?

I just tire for una. Selfish insensitive lot.

If a woman decides to sit down, fold hands doing nothing and watch her husband work like Jacky to provide for the family, people like you will be the first to call her liability and demand that she should assist her husband in his job of providing

You got everything wrong

Go and read the post again

I am a female not a male
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by CHoccolaTE: 5:30am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

You got everything wrong

Go and read the post again

I am a female not a male

I didn't read anything wrong

It would be very unfortunate if a female is actually the one advising a man to stop helping his wife at home.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by frozen70(f): 5:34am On May 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

I didn't read anything wrong

It would be very unfortunate if a female is actually the one advising a man to stop helping his wife at home.

If uptil now you don't get my point of view

Leave it and move to the next post
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Sepsis: 6:53am On May 07, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

You know, the comments from some women on this thread made me feel it’s bad to help out at home. I was shocked and didn’t really want to address it because everyone has their preference as to how they want their family to turn out and that is okay. But I’ve been taken aback by some of the comments suggesting that helping out at home by cooking and running errands for the house makes a woman (who is already doing so much taking care of a little one) lazy.

My wife makes more money than I do (she runs a company outside Nigeria); has more assets than I do and she has a wealthy background. Her money is her money. She contributes occasionally financially and contrary to what a lot of people believe, she’s very hardworking.

I help out because it’s my family and there’s nobody else that would do these things for us. There is so many conjectures that has been thrown around on this thread that has nothing to do with the reason the thread began with and it’s sad to see people assume the worst for others by default. It’s really sad.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Mariangeles(f): 6:58am On May 07, 2020
Ouchbabe:

You are using Kim as a yardstick. I hope the Op has the kind of money that can afford Kim's kinds of weight reduction surgery?

Most of the weight she lost through exercise.
Don't make it seem like it is impossible. Like I said, there's no excuse!
Kim Kardashian and her sisters eat very healthy. Mostly salads.
Some women will give any excuse to stay fat.
Losing weight is not impossible. Just cut down on the portion of food you eat, and eat more of fresh whole foods. You'll even be better for it.
There's nothing more annoying than a fat person who eats too much sad

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by GreatResearcher1: 7:33am On May 07, 2020
Ariza:
On the contrary, I applaud her courage for taking up the challenge, one with lots of benefits for that matter. It's really nice and healthy to keep fit, she understood her man's desire and worked towards it, however like I stated earlier she shouldn't have stopped because she's now MARRIED.

Moreover staying in shape will keep her healthy too.

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Oluneutral: 7:49am On May 07, 2020
@sepsis, you're a good man, a good husband. I know a good person when I see one. You're who you are, you know what you want and you haven't overstepped your boundary with your wish. You have really tried with the way you have been maturely handling the issue in such a way that your wife will not feel bad about it. You are indeed commendable. I, personally commend you, especially in the area of being supportive of your wife.
However, for those condemning you here, not that they couldn't see your efforts but your choice of words is what is giving you away, forgetting that some people are like that, you're a very blunt person, you don't sugar-coat words, you call a spade a spade and that's why they've been trying to blackmail you with different conjectures.

I read in a post where you claimed to have seen what you wanted, if true, then there's no need going front and back with people here. You're the one giving them the opportunity to conjure different conjectures. Stop responding those that are trying to get on your nerves, though, you're trying not to be offended but if you continue reading everything in this thread, you'll definitely get to a point of getting bad about the whole thing.
The purpose of the thread has been achieved, let the thread die a natural death and go ahead and start that which you have discovered as solution/answer to your wish.
Greetings to your lovely wife and kid.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Oluneutral: 7:53am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

It took a while but I’ve found what I was looking for. We can do this.

This thread should have been closed after this post or better still, there shouldn't have been any other response from you after this.

Good luck brother.
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Sepsis: 8:35am On May 07, 2020
Oluneutral:

This thread should have been closed after this post or better still, there shouldn't have been any other response from you after this.

Good luck brother.

Thank you. Time to unfollow the thread.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Nobody: 8:55am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

I’ve addressed this prior so I’d just paste what I said earlier.

I’m sure you know how expressions work. I’m also sure you know about how ambiguation works with words. If I say I’m stuck with a curse, it means I’m stuck with a situation that’s refusing to get better. I didn’t say my wife was a curse. I’m referring to the problem not the person.

You guys read to react and respond and not to understand and it’s so unfortunate. I can’t be battling my issues and helping random people on the internet with comprehension of everything I say. It’s a lot of work.
how is being fat a curse? Of course I knew you were referring to the situation and either way it's heartless of you. My friend take several seats.... Talking about helping me with comprehension like I begged you for it.... Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by CHoccolaTE: 9:35am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

You know, the comments from some women on this thread made me feel it’s bad to help out at home. I was shocked and didn’t really want to address it because everyone has their preference as to how they want their family to turn out and that is okay. But I’ve been taken aback by some of the comments suggesting that helping out at home by cooking and running errands for the house makes a woman (who is already doing so much taking care of a little one) lazy.

My wife makes more money than I do (she runs a company outside Nigeria); has more assets than I do and she has a wealthy background. Her money is her money. She contributes occasionally financially and contrary to what a lot of people believe, she’s very hardworking.

I help out because it’s my family and there’s nobody else that would do these things for us. There is so many conjectures that has been thrown around on this thread that has nothing to do with the reason the thread began with and it’s sad to see people assume the worst for others by default. It’s really sad.
I don't understand some women, talking about "she does not know her responsibilities" as if it is a crime to assist a spouse with their traditional roles. This misogyny women complain of is also very actively encouraged by the same women.

You are an understanding and hardworking man, I hope your marital issues get resolved soon.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Graxie(f): 9:56am On May 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

Most of the weight she lost through exercise.
Don't make it seem like it is impossible. Like I said, there's no excuse!
Kim Kardashian and her sisters eat very healthy. Mostly salads.
Some women will give any excuse to stay fat.
Losing weight is not impossible. Just cut down on the portion of food you eat, and eat more of fresh whole foods. You'll even be better for it.
There's nothing more annoying than a fat person who eats too much sad
Didn't you read where he said she is watching what she eats and does portion control? Why are you making it look as if the woman is a glutton. As per your Kim comparison, maybe you need to google what she did.
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Graxie(f): 10:07am On May 07, 2020
frozen70:

Imagine how you guys promote slavery. How is he turning himself as a house help by helping his family? The fact that you enjoy doing all house chores without help of which I doubt because people like you will engage minor, does it make it bad that another woman is enjoying her husband's help? Tueh.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Graxie(f): 10:12am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

Op, I might not agree on your approach about weight loss, but please continue helping your wife in doing house chores. I discover that most women that are against such actually wishes to have such men but because they don't, they demonize such actions. Thank you for helping her out!!! My problem with the weight is that she wouldn't have married you knowing fully well that you hate fat and that she can't keep up with being Slim. People should marry their kind.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On May 07, 2020
Graxie:
Didn't you read where he said she is watching what she eats and does portion control? Why are you making it look as if the woman is a glutton. As per your Kim comparison, maybe you need to google what she did.

People get fat when they eat too much period.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Mstick: 10:28am On May 07, 2020
You're the dumbest female on this platform and I am surprised people actually take your comments seriously.

Are you not the one that have several comments encouraging men to commit adultery?

Or you think using emoji question mark makes you smart?? That's how uncultured and uneducated women like you go around causing confusion and putting women like you in a fix.

What's wrong in a man cooking for his family? After all he has commented severally about his wife doing majority of the child care.

I remember you quoting me when I made a sacarstic comment and you came in like a raging bull in a China shop without even understanding my comment but you want to show you're "pro woman" meanwhile you're just like the pickmesha I was talking about.
frozen70:

If uptil now you don't get my point of view

Leave it and move to the next post
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Chuky7(m): 11:37am On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

You read my post right? I’ve never complained. I’ve never mentioned it. Never brought it up. I support her by helping out at home. I go to the market, cook, run errands, and still work full time as a doctor plus side hussles. I think I am more hardworking and supportive than most Nigerian men are. That isn’t even something we should be talking about.

The crux of the matter is there. I wonder why most females responding to this post are conveniently avoiding it. Someone even tried to insult me above but I overlooked it. Are you guys saying that you don’t really get what the problem is?

Sir don't mind them too many people without responsibilities on this platform...

the thing is you may offend her feelings by telling her your thought. so why not just get her to get a gym membership that way she'll pick up and get the point. or you too could do it together that way it seems like it's something you want to do but you decide to draw her in.

telling her to eat less is not going to work I have seen housewives eat its like the more time at home the more they consume out of boredom I guess.
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by foreveryoung1515(f): 11:59am On May 07, 2020
Mariangeles:

People get fat when they eat too much period.
False! I've seen first hand cases of real gluttons who never added shishi even after childbirth

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by UjuJoan2: 12:01pm On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

Tbvh the temptation is severe but I want to give everyone the benefit of doubt that I was patient. I don’t know how to spoon feed people into making decisions about their own lives. I should be banging the shit out of a hot wife but here I am making Nairaland posts about this issue. Totally sucks and God help everyone when I am tired.

You should never have gotten married yo begin with. You don't understand the concept of unconditionally accepting someone.

Karma may decide to deal with and turn the table around, and it will be something you have absolutely no control over. Then let me see how much choices you will have then.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by veave(f): 12:12pm On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

I don’t exactly mean that. But I hate to be threatened with a woman leaving a relationship due to infidelity. Heavens won’t fall

But you're threatening her. I'm sorry for your wife. It's only God that knows how unhappy you must have made her with your stinky attitude. I've read everything you typed from the first page to here and I'm disgusted by your personality and attitude. Do you know what it takes to give birth and nurse a child? Do you know how much a woman needs to produce quality milk? You're just a selfish SOB and I pray no one I know marries someone like you. So, since she has become a *curse* to you after getting fat what steps did you take in order to turn it into a blessing? I pray someone else appreciates your wife and take her off your hands. You said getting a replacement is just a choice abi? Oya na, let's see you go get that perfect woman who wouldn't add weight and be fast about it. Mtchwwwwww.

Why una dey beg am sef?

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 07, 2020
Try talk to her to watch her weight or you take her to a gym always
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by frozen70(f): 2:09pm On May 07, 2020
Mstick:
You're the dumbest female on this platform and I am surprised people actually take your comments seriously.

Are you not the one that have several comments encouraging men to commit adultery?

Or you think using emoji question mark makes you smart?? That's how uncultured and uneducated women like you go around causing confusion and putting women like you in a fix.

What's wrong in a man cooking for his family? After all he has commented severally about his wife doing majority of the child care.

I remember you quoting me when I made a sacarstic comment and you came in like a raging bull in a China shop without even understanding my comment but you want to show you're "pro woman" meanwhile you're just like the pickmesha I was talking about.

Who cares if my post makes you go gaga
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by cerpvad(m): 3:42pm On May 07, 2020
Controlling women's weight after child birth sometimes could be challenging. Since she is still breastfeeding there is less she could do to control her eating habit because she must eat well for your baby to have good nourishment.

When her baby stops breastfeeding, encourage her to lose weight by dieting , exercising and others. Also, discourage her from wearing loose or big size garments. Rather let her go for smart and fitted clothes that define her body shapes. For example, buy her shape under-wears, corsets, waist clinchers, short fitted gowns, high waist trousers, etc . All these enhance body definitions for women.

Above all, snap yourself out of addiction to body weight and shapes in women. it is a journey that has no end as you would continue to see different types of women with sexier and hotter body shapes than your wife and this would consistently keep your nerves on the edge.
Sepsis:
Hey guys. I could use a little perspective on something that’s been bothering me. Got married for a little over a year now and I have a kid. The baby is not up to a year yet. The crux of the matter is my wife started stress eating after she delivered. Her weight was normal after delivery so it wasn’t as a result of the pregnancy. After delivery, she started eating a lot of junk. She wasn’t staying with me then - she was with her folks. Her eating wasn’t supervised.

Now she came back all fat and bigger than normal. When we dated, she knows my stance on being overweight. I have a special dislike for fat or thick girls. They always look lazy and clumsy and I’ve never been attracted to a fat lady.

Now she’s overweight. She looks way older than I am and I don’t know how to force myself to be attracted to her. When I see pictures of men and their wives looking fit, it makes me wish that was me.

We haven’t taken any picture together in up to six months. She hasn’t taken any either. I can’t post her on my social media because I’m not proud of the situation.

She has a good character and takes care of the baby well. I work full time, run errands and cook for the house. Her main job is taking care of the baby. I have tried to help out domestically to lessen her burden. In fact, since we started living together she hasn’t gone to the market for one day.

I don’t know how to approach this situation. Already I’m sexually frustrated and I’m too young to be feeling this way.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by igbowoman: 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
paul100:
All i can say is take her to the gym,follow her because i don't trust gym trainers.Look at bianca ojukwu i think she is in her late 30s or early 40s but she has the body of 20yr old age.
There are also some herbs that reduce fat,you can google it out.

Bianca is in her early 50s
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by Candanyl: 4:55pm On May 07, 2020
Most times being fat has lot to do with genes but being desciplined and committed to excercise routine definitely helps.The likes of kim Kardashian even had to employ the service of a surrogate just to retain her surgically enhanced body but few ppl are lucky to still v a banging body after delivery and since your wife is breastfeeding at the moment, you v to be patient with her and follow through with healthy diet n excercise.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by BrutusOj(m): 8:46pm On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

It is okay to have a type. You women have a type of men you are attracted to and you are usually so vocal about it. We are socially conditioned to be acceptable of the type of men women find attractive - but heck not the man. Men should take any type of woman that comes his way and he should not have a preference as to what is his attractive specification.

This here is hypocrisy. If you are castigating me for having a type of woman I prefer, then you might as well castigate me for preferring eba to fufu. After all they are all swallow and they do the same thing.
I am a man and I had a similar taste like you before, I have come to realise that it can never be perfect like we want. One of my sisters once said " since your standard is too difficult to get, just use clay to mold the type you want and blow life into it" cheesy
Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by trendyprettygir: 9:47pm On May 07, 2020
Sepsis:

Everything you’ve typed here is a conjecture. No facts just assumptions. You want these assumptions to be so true because you want to give me a bad name. My wife has a life. She is not a designated housewife. She’s probably has more assets than most of you who are talking about her choice to stay home temporarily but that’s not why we are here today.

A lot of you have sidestepped the issue totally in order to sympathize with a woman who hardly needs your emotions. You need to invest that attention in something that would actually be beneficial to you.

You women hate it when a man finds you dispensable. It is okay to love someone and not find them indispensable. Because the truth is, nobody really is indispensable. So would you rather I live a lie?

This kind of drama only happens when you meet grown up men yet still immature.

Now i get some picture... i mentioned you married her for another reason who don't know (maybe her assets,like you boasted she has a lot more than most of us who you chose to seek counsel.)

I don't need to make assumptions, It is quite easy to deduce you have a lot more up your sleeves and of which your comments readily gives you away.

Just showing your wife this thread is enough to gjve you a bad name... and then you would realise she actually needs our emotion, attention and full support.

Finally in a true and genuine friendship/relationship ... it is difficult to replace people, in some cases, impossible. In shallow friendships, vain relationships/ relationships and marriages built on a shaky and deceitful foundation, anybody is dispensable..

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by paul100(m): 11:56pm On May 07, 2020
igbowoman:

Bianca is in her early 50s
Wow,with such great body.Good for her

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is No Longer Attractive Because She’s Gotten Fat by bukatyne(f): 1:10am On May 08, 2020
MMotimo:
It’s good to see that you’re not allowing yourself to be guilt tripped, thumbs up!

Weight is a very touchy topic for women the world over but somehow, perhaps because a lot of brothers prefer thick; black women are able to sing “I’m sexy and I know it” no matter how big they get as long as the makeup, clothes, hair and nails are taken care of. While the continued confidence despite expanding size is great, it often comes with self denial and an inability to accept responsibility for the continued increase in size. We just keep buying larger clothes which in itself is a big problem. This all works fine unless you are married to a man who does not like “fat sex.”

I’m a black woman too so I’m not knocking anybody and I would find it very difficult to tolerate a fat or pot bellied husband. I have been pregnant and I have kids so I know all about what happens to the body however that experience does not condemn you to a life of fat. Staying in shape takes time, sacrifice and commitment. It is not a walk in the park. If it were easy, everyone would do it.

I hope you and your wife find a workable solution, don’t give up on her. Hopefully, she has the right support around her and she’s not listening to anyone telling her to “rock her fat” because she birthed a child.

Some people like fat sex, some don’t. Like you said, some like eba and some like fufu.

@bold:

Words on marble.

The OP needed it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Divorce An Act Worthy Of Celebration? / MOGs With Swag / Her Mother Inlaw Scolds Her... Pls Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.