Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,973 members, 7,810,704 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown (472 Views)

Which Movie(s) Comes To Your Mind When You See This? / Video Cassette: Can You Still Remember Movies You Watched With This? / What Movie Did You Watch Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown by Steady259(m): 4:34am On May 06, 2020
So due to the effect of the lockdown, we possibly could not go to the cinema to watch movies and do other intresting stuff, so our home tv and gadget became our friends like never before, so lets share our movie experience during the lockdown. Which movies intrigued you.....maybe some of us will tell you our favorite part.

Mine is Queen of the South.
The punisher.

Add yours.......
Re: Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown by blackpanthar: 4:42am On May 06, 2020
Steady259:
So due to the effect of the lockdown, we possibly could not go to the cinema to watch movies and do other intresting stuff, so our home tv and gadget became our friends like never before, so lets share our movie experience during the lockdown. Which movies intrigued you.....maybe some of us will tell you our favorite part.

The punisher.

Add yours.......

Pls where can i download movies for mobile phones, i mean small size movies
Re: Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown by HarunaWest(m): 4:53am On May 06, 2020
Steady259:

The punisher.
Yeah I completed Queen of the south as well..Now awaiting season 5.
So I go to watch the Lord of the rings trilogy once more, Godfather of harlem.
My next target is to repeat the Conjuring franchise i.e conjuring, The Nun and Annabelle.

Add yours.......
Re: Guys Which Movie Did You Watched And Got Addicted To In This Lockdown by kayodeadeniji2(m): 6:25am On May 06, 2020
Queen of the South!!!
I’m still watching it...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Will Shock You This Period .. / See Everything About Lucy And Nengi's Fight Tonight (video) / Nasco TV 43" Led Parts Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.