Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno (643 Views)

BREAKING!!! "Mother Of IPOB Lawyer Shot Dead By Nigerian Army / List Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff Since 1999 / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by santakris(m): 6:30am On May 06, 2020
A family source told Sahara Reporters that the late Hajja died after a brief illness at her home in Maiduguri, Borno State.

Tukur Buratai, Nigeria's Chief of Army Staff, on Tuesday lost his mother, Kakah Hajja.

A family source told SaharaReporters that the late Hajja died after a brief illness at her home in Maiduguri, Borno State.

“Yes I can confirm to you that she’s dead.

"She passed away this evening and will be buried tomorrow morning by 8am. May her soul rest in peace.”

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/05/breaking-mother-nigerias-chief-army-staff-

Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by MichaelBukamzy(m): 6:32am On May 06, 2020
Rest in peace mama burantashi the terrori.... Yee!!! Who slap me
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by fulaniHERDSman(m): 6:33am On May 06, 2020
Pyt
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by juventino: 6:33am On May 06, 2020
COVID? lipsrsealed
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by etebefia: 6:34am On May 06, 2020
Deaths everywhere
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by Blitz4real(m): 6:37am On May 06, 2020
Its really touching everyone,the earth is cleansing itself indeed.
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by Samade7: 6:38am On May 06, 2020
RIP
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by pyyxxaro: 6:46am On May 06, 2020
I believe mama wanted and begged her son to bring the head of Shekau the uncircumcised aboki

But NO, he chose to play politics with it

I believe Shekau and his boys wud be celebrating now

R.I.P mama burantai
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by ojun50(m): 6:50am On May 06, 2020
Shekau will cash out today.
Rip ma
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by nairavsdollars(f): 6:51am On May 06, 2020
Na to use the opportunity flee Sambisa be dat
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by ignis: 6:53am On May 06, 2020
RIP....
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by Maxymilliano(m): 6:54am On May 06, 2020
Mama Burantai ... Sun re ooo

Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by Nobody: 6:58am On May 06, 2020
Rest on Ma
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by LibertyRep: 6:58am On May 06, 2020
RIP mama.

We can only hope that the COAS won't be distracted from the ongoing onslaught against. BH in the North East.

We recall that he has earlier promised not to leave the battle field until BH is defeated.
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by donbachi(m): 7:25am On May 06, 2020
MichaelBukamzy:
Rest in peace mama burantashi the terrori.... Yee!!! Who slap me
na her spirit and e no slap u well
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by shehu01(f): 7:29am On May 06, 2020
R.I.P ma. please anything to keep me alive 0040437528 ACCESS BANK.
Re: BREAKING: Mother Of Nigeria's Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai, Dies In Borno by Mynd44: 7:30am On May 06, 2020

(1)

Corporate Account Advice : Bankers And Lawyers Please Help / TY Danjuma Donates Foodstuff To Enugu State (VIDEO) / Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.