Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,967 members, 7,817,841 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost (646 Views)

Bandits Break Into Kaduna Mosque, Gun Down 2 Worshippers / Blackout Looms As National Grid Collapses Again / Electricity Workers Begin Nationwide Strike, Blackout Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by ifeanyihamilton(m): 8:14am On Jul 18, 2020

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by ThiagoKid(m): 8:15am On Jul 18, 2020
No be blackout we dey experience before?

2 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by chatinent: 8:23am On Jul 18, 2020
What's the difference between now and then?

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by psucc(m): 8:50am On Jul 18, 2020
Na wetin consan agbero with overload?
Darkness has been part of the Nigeria. system

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by JosEast(m): 9:21am On Jul 18, 2020
hmm
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 9:22am On Jul 18, 2020
ThiagoKid:

You and who?
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 9:24am On Jul 18, 2020
psucc:
Na wetin consan agbero with overload?

Darkness has been part of the Nigeria. system

Stop generalising, there are parts of Nigeria that enjoy electricity.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by BlackfireX: 9:28am On Jul 18, 2020
Unfortunately we are also paying for darkness... All thanks to Fashola the minister of darkness, Mr six months electricity, Mr electricity is not rocket science...

Awon were

2 Likes

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Sammy07: 9:31am On Jul 18, 2020
ThiagoKid:

Oga, stop generalising.
For my side there is constant electricity. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Pleasant01: 10:17am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, stop generalising.

me self no know wetin dem dey talk about.... we enjoyed 24 hrs electricity that same day..

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by SarkinYarki: 10:18am On Jul 18, 2020
Will Buhari prove me wrong and achieve a single thing
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by SarkinYarki: 10:19am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Oga, stop generalising.

Keep fooling yourself
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Sammy07: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

Keep fooling yourself
Keep fooling myself
Lol, you need to move out of your village.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by SarkinYarki: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2020
Sammy07:

Keep fooling myself

I am the one that has 24 hours Electricity and
2 square foot rain shower na I dey use epileptic Nepa and baff from bucket like Tinubu yet you want to lie to defend the govt ... I am one of the few Nigerians that have 24 hours standby power generation and let me add that rain shower again for effect wink
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by psucc(m): 11:07am On Jul 18, 2020
quickberry:

So because "parts of Nigeria that enjo y electricity" we now conclude that Nigeria has a stable power supply? That's simple fallacy

Can you give us the ratio of the haves and the have not?

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 18, 2020
They Should do something about this fast oo.
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Sammy07: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2020
SarkinYarki:

I am the one that has 24 hours Electricity and
2 square foot rain shower na I dey use epileptic Nepa and baff from bucket like Tinubu yet you want to lie to defend the govt ... I am one of the few Nigerians that have 24 hours standby power generation and let me add that rain shower again for effect wink

So, I should respond like you did before "keep fooling yourself".

if. you have all these, then why bordering me?

1 Like

Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Orange22: 11:43am On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

So, I should respond like you did before "keep fooling yourself".

if. you have all these, then why bordering me?
[/s]
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Orange22: 12:03pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Keep fooling myself

[/s]
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by Orange22: 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
[s]
Sammy07:

Oga, stop generalising.

[/s]
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 11:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
psucc:
So because "parts of Nigeria that enjo y electricity" we now conclude that Nigeria has a stable power supply? That's simple fallacy

Can you give us the ratio of the haves and the have not?

Is comprehension your problem? I said don't generalise, just tell us that you're not enjoying it in your area, shikena. Where did I tell you that Nigeria has a stable power supply? You don't have stable electricity in your area, does not mean other areas don't have as well.
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by edoairways: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2020
quickberry:

But they experience one form of darkness from time to time.?
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2020
edoairways:

But they experience one form of darkness from time to time.?

Yes
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by psucc(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2020
quickberry:

Is comprehension your problem? I said don't generalise, just tell us that you're not enjoying it in your area, shikena. Where did I tell you that Nigeria has a stable power supply? You don't have stable electricity in your area, does not mean other areas don't have as well.
I may not get along with you on this since you are not matured enough to handle issues.

Why the insult when you're asked a very simple question - Can you tell the ratio of the haves and the have not?

From there we can tell ourselves the truth.
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 9:41am On Jul 19, 2020
psucc:
I may not get along with you on this since you are not matured enough to handle issues.

Why the insult when you're asked a very simple question - Can you tell the ratio of the haves and the have not?

From there we can tell ourselves the truth.

You can do your research. You don't just come online and post false info in the name of playing politics, and expect me to be lenient with you. Do your research next time, before posting fake/false info. Thanks
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by psucc(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2020
quickberry:

You can do your research. You don't just come online and post false info in the name of playing politics, and expect me to be lenient with you. Do your research next time, before posting fake/false info. Thanks
I can see what a wonderful fool you are. You're not being lenient is synonymous with insult.

The issue is that an average Nigerian does not have access to public power supply.

We don't play politics of N30,000/month.
Re: Blackout Looms As Nine Power Plants Shut Down, 2,079MW Lost by quickberry(m): 9:58am On Jul 19, 2020
psucc:
I can see what a wonderful fool you are. You're not being lenient is synonymous with insult.

The issue is that an average Nigerian does not have access to public power supply.

We don't play politics of N30,000/month.

Show your proof.

(1) (Reply)

Is Atiku Bagudu The Governor Of Kano State? / Amaechi Ask Edo People To Vote Pastor Osagie Ize -lyamu / Hague May Invite El-rufai, Allegations Of Human Right Abuses Too Weighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.