Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,640 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee (27096 Views)

Moisés Caicedo To Chelsea For £115M British Record Transfer Fee / Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players / EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by ariklawani(f): 9:01am On May 06, 2020
Lol. Please stop mocking my team. Is not funny
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by ariklawani(f): 9:04am On May 06, 2020
Lol.. You are funny.. But is the game
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by OJURONGBE1(m): 9:15am On May 06, 2020
tonididdy:
Lol them go also sack 20 staffs to pay he salary.

Mumu club want to roll in the big boys circle.
Chelsea didn't slash a single salary during this period not even the cleaners salary.
Everybody was paid in full.
Dangote should take over that club asap

It is because Chelsea players and staffs are selfish and greedy. Football clubs around Europe are taking pay cuts.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:29am On May 06, 2020
Pepe is a liability. A deal gone wrong
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by tonididdy(m): 9:32am On May 06, 2020
OJURONGBE1:

It is because Chelsea players and staffs are selfish and greedy. Football clubs around Europe are taking pay cuts.
No it's because the owner is a loving kind hearted individual
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Roozzaay(m): 9:45am On May 06, 2020
koolaid87:
Dangote, pls come to their rescue

The fourth FC
Coming from a small team (Chelsea) fan undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Minemrys: 9:51am On May 06, 2020
Joefat:
Association of LAPO don dey disturb Arsenal onto there player way then buy without paying..
hahahaha dis guy eh.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Zyzxx10: 10:05am On May 06, 2020
On top flop chai.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by thorrvik55(m): 10:15am On May 06, 2020
Swissh good morning.

Abeg come and see something
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Akinbahm(m): 10:17am On May 06, 2020
awhybliss:
I was told this guy resemble me, is that true?

I hope say u get joy pass am cause this one wey no sabi to just dey cut cut cut cut like Nollywood movies...

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2020
Ezedon:
I can lend them money if they care

Comman borrow me � money na kiss undecided
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Naijaarchive(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2020
mansakhalifa:

sad

They are not "selling them" per se.

They are simply selling their services.

The players get to have their say during pre-contract negotiations. And they are same ones who 60-90% of the times get to choose who their would-be employers get to be and they also get paid cool cash.

Now, does that sound like slavery to you, sir?

Where in the world does a slave get paid for his services or have a say as to who he is sold to? Do slaves choose their masters?

U get time

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by zedegit: 10:24am On May 06, 2020
Abilistic:
Selling upto 6 players to buy just one player, is he that important?

What do I know sef cheesy

During this difficult period of Lockdown I make money sitting at home, check my signature

Your ogas say its not paying. Don't waste your time.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:30am On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not only six players

Arsenal should do a total over hauling

Plastic club and thier plastic fan

I don miss football sha
Can't wait to see Messi on the field. The greatest of all time

Not that overrated penaldo who waits in the box like rud van nistelrooy to tap in the ball into the net
Tapnaldo for a reason
You seem to know little about football

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by liverpool72(m): 10:43am On May 06, 2020
crackhouse:
This is Slavery. How can you sell people and collect money?
it happened in my neighborhood
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:53am On May 06, 2020
Damilare65:
Ticket don cut grin
i miss arsenal cutting my ticket like tomorrow no dey.. gunners for life.. I miss arsenal giving me heart break on match days with draws and losses..

I miss arsenal abeg..

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:54am On May 06, 2020
I miss Arsenal giving me heartbreak every weekend. oh gunners for life
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by henryhemon(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
I see alot of people who just swallow bullshits hook line n sinker. Sit down think and ask questions for once. Use your God given brain, exercise it for once.

Pepe's purchase is plus add ons which hasn't even come to play yet and is spread over 4 years. Football is business, all clubs with exception of few sign players same way but because it's Arsenal every clown's dick are raising.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Elmander1983(m): 11:01am On May 06, 2020
At least you know how to make money while sitting home
Abilistic:
Selling upto 6 players to buy just one player, is he that important?

What do I know sef cheesy

During this difficult period of Lockdown I make money sitting at home, check my signature
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by henryhemon(m): 11:02am On May 06, 2020
Cocolatti:
Pepe is one of the greatest flop of all time!!!

How is pepe a flop?? He has just spent one season at arsenal, he has 4 years contract.

Let me school you, Henry was a king at Monaco, went to Juve and didn't do well,joined Arsenal and you know the rest. Pogba didn't feature at man its first time out, was big at juve,hazard was a king at Chelsea, he has not done well at Madrid,he has 5years contract yet mumu pple never call am flop. You only call a player flop when he leaves a team, the list of players who experienced same are endless.

If you don't know a shit about football, don't display your ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Lekison(m): 11:10am On May 06, 2020
Shezkid01:

Mikhi... 10m
Enemy.. free
Özil... 15m
Niles... who will buy that one.. already playing like Valencia( Manchester United player)
Kolasinac.. free
Laca... 30m
did u say kolasinac and elneny free....I doubt it, their transfer fee may not be high but they ain't going free bro except if their contract runs out.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Lekison(m): 11:13am On May 06, 2020
grin
Roozzaay:

Coming from a small team (Chelsea) fan undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Realfrankie(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
Not only six players

Arsenal should do a total over hauling

Plastic club and thier plastic fan

I don miss football sha
Can't wait to see Messi on the field. The greatest of all time

Not that overrated penaldo who waits in the box like rud van nistelrooy to tap in the ball into the net
Tapnaldo for a reason

this Ronaldo you talking about doesn't even know someone like you exist.

No hate, always love
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Lekison(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
This is Pepe first season in Epl and he has contributed to 14 goals (goals and assist) so many present Epl players did not find it easy in their first season so calling him a flop means u know little or nothing about football...come to think of it this guy have been coached by three different managers this season (his first season in Epl)
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by frog12: 11:29am On May 06, 2020
arsenal needs laca and aubameyang. ozil can go, he's overrated

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by PropertyBuying(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
To keep Pepe not become so exhigent. Wish Arsenal a great future.
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by ajimotoke(m): 11:55am On May 06, 2020
Arsenal wey no dey buy expensive players I think this was a mistake, well I hope this guy serve them well after selling 6 players for 1player, bad market grin grin
Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by MrBONE2(m): 12:28pm On May 06, 2020
koolaid87:
Dangote, pls come to their rescue

The fourth FC

Noooooo grin
It would be better if he Dangote purchase AJAX CAPETOWN football club in South Africa

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by PharmD911: 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
Jokerman:
Sell Aubamenyang. Lacazette is a more clinical finisher.

Sell Pepe. The guy na another Gervinho

You're calling lacazette a clinical finisher? Lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by AuwalYusuf812(m): 1:22pm On May 06, 2020
No be say the pepe come pepe..... Just a waist of money.

Re: Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee by Christian07(m): 1:24pm On May 06, 2020
I have nothing to say to Arsenal
After dem sell owobi their matter tier me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pele Vs Maradona: Who Is Better? / World Cup 2018: Ifeanyi Uba sponsors Anambra Contigents To Russia- PICTURES / Tottenham Hotspur Sack Coach, Nuno Espírito Santo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.