Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:41 PM

Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players (17581 Views)

EPL: Arsenal Put Six Players Up For Sale [full List] / Arsenal May Sell Up To Six Players To Fund Pepe's Remaining Transfer Fee / Super Eagles Open Camp In Asaba Ahead Of Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
2022 World Cup Qualifiers: Ighalo, Troost-Ekong present as Super Eagles open camp for Ghana showdown

The three-time African champions are getting ready to face the Black Stars in a crucial fixture that will take place in Kumasi on Friday

Nigeria have opened their camp for the crucial 2022 Fifa World Cup qualifying match against Ghana with six players on Monday.

Assistant captain and Watford's William Troost-Ekong leads the early arrivals alongside Rangers centre-back Leon Balogun, West Bromwich Albion's Semi Ajayi, Torino right-back Ola Aina, Brentford's Frank Onyeka and Al Hilal striker Odion Ighalo.

With six players in camp, Austin Eguavoen will wait for the remaining 19 players to join the team's base in Abuja at the earliest possible time.

Nigeria and Ghana will rekindle their rivalry with the first-leg fixture billed for Baba Yara Sports Stadium on March 25, before they travel to Abuja for the return leg on March 29.

Eguavoen's men are housed at the Well Carlton Hotel and Apartments in the nation’s capital before they depart for Kumasi latest on Thursday.

Article continues below

Pirates coach hints at Ofori return for Ghana-Nigeria World Cup qualifier

On Sunday, Lorient midfielder Innocent Bonke was handed a late call-up to replace injured Wilfred Ndidi after the Leicester City star limped off with medial ligament damage in his knee sustained during a Uefa Europa Conference League match against Rennes on Thursday.

Nigeria have played in the last three World Cup tournaments and they are hoping to make their seventh appearance in the quadrennial showpiece in Qatar.

It will help the Super Eagles redeem themselves after their elimination in the Round of 16 stage of the 2021 Africa Cup of Nations in Cameroon.

https://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/2022-world-cup-qualifiers-ighalo-troost-ekong-present-as/blt9925eb0eaabce099

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
na only three players,me i see for here

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hopefully we win,,,

Home and Away

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by McLizbae: 8:33pm On Mar 21, 2022
Who no serious with him life na him still dey take super eagles serious.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Sunmolar(m): 8:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
McLizbae:
Who no serious with him life na him still dey take super eagles serious.

Oh no. Why are you seriously here? To preach?

13 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by McLizbae: 8:48pm On Mar 21, 2022
How now? You see me stand on pulpit or hold microphone like this?
Sunmolar:

Oh no. Why are you seriously here? To preach?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by yinkeys(m): 9:04pm On Mar 21, 2022
undecidedWho else don show
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by chigoziri2403(m): 9:35pm On Mar 21, 2022
Nigeria Will win at Ghana

7 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by sureinfo: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Super eagles must qualify.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Whothecapfits: 9:36pm On Mar 21, 2022
Best of luck
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by nawa4naija(m): 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
People that will lose their match against Ghana
Abeg make we hear word biko

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by nauto: 9:37pm On Mar 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Grandkay21(m): 9:38pm On Mar 21, 2022
They are up to 10 , with senior man on board per NFF twitter handle, Qatar ,here we come

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by polite2(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2022
Hope osimen will be available

2 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 21, 2022
I do not see any rivalry here...Ghana pass Nigeria any day any time super eagles are overrated,
Ghana has won Afcon 4 times, Nigeria 3 times Ghana has won Nigeria 21 times, while Nigeria have managed to win Ghana 10 times, then both sides have draw 18 times,
Statistics shows that the odds favours Ghana to win on aggregate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Chizzyjforce: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
na so
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by ovie8200: 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Enoch3721:
na only three players,me i see for here

Go hide your head somewhere!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by PresidentAtiku(m): 9:41pm On Mar 21, 2022
Cipacohopa:
Cccc
go hack your mama phone to see who she dey cheat on your papa with. .

Stop littering Nairaland with this DO YOU NEED A HACKER rubbish na. Its disgusting

SCAM NO BE WORK. ANIMAL

3 Likes

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
ovie8200:

Go hide your head somewhere!
y is dat
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by zubimete(f): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2022
We will win.
Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by JustPowerApps(m): 9:44pm On Mar 21, 2022
GO EAGLES!!!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Bahamas95(m): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2022
Overated team.

I will never watch any of their match again after that lose to Tunisia....... Bullsh!ts!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Super Eagles Open Camp With Six Players by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 21, 2022
I hearby pledge the sum of 50,000 dollars for each goals score by the super eagles

So help me god grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Player Rating: Nigeria Vs Kenya / Rhasidat Adeleke Wins Gold In 100m Race At European Youth Olympic / Odewingie, Martins & Taiwo Dropped For AFCON 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.