Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,924 members, 7,952,720 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos (1000 Views)

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothes In Lagos. / Buy Wholesale Perfume Oil in Onitsha Main Market / Plz Help Where To Get Wholesale Clothing Material In LAGOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos by Dandam604: 7:28am On May 06, 2020
Good day everyone

I want to start a unisex clothing shop and i need a reliable place that deals with current fashion trends so I can buy at good wholesale prices within Lagos.

Am interested in getting stuffs like ladies t-shirts, vintage shirts, guys designer's t-shirts, jean jackets, leather shorts, women gowns and shoes.

pls I need good prices and a reliable seller or store.

I have a limited capital and I need to start good.
if possible I may need the price range and samples of goods.

thank you.
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos by gentlesinna(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Where To Buy Wholesale Clothing In Lagos by Surfondsystems: 8:32am On May 06, 2020
Dandam604:
Good day everyone

I want to start a unisex clothing shop and i need a reliable place that deals with current fashion trends so I can buy at good wholesale prices within Lagos.

Am interested in getting stuffs like ladies t-shirts, vintage shirts, guys designer's t-shirts, jean jackets, leather shorts, women gowns and shoes.

pls I need good prices and a reliable seller or store.

I have a limited capital and I need to start good.
if possible I may need the price range and samples of goods.

thank you.

You can get various items at different locations in Lagos, Yaba is one of them and for the Jean Jackets, I know a reliable seller in Ogba.
You can WhatsApp me with the number on my profile for more details.

(1) (Reply)

How To Double Your Earnings On Opera News Hub And Make Money Writing / / When Is The Market Day At Yaba Market?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.