Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! - Health (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! (126066 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! / Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. / Garlic And Erectile Dysfunction ; Intimacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by tintingz(m): 4:29pm On May 14, 2020
syntekelite:

go reread the op's post again,this time comprehend,digest and discern..then just maybe you will understand..all u first to comment guys with nothing to say.. so after the guys dick stopped becoming erect with the prostitute,what dick did he go back to masturbating? abeg no be everythin dem dey talk for online.. superstitious nonsense really.. better keep thanking God life hasnt bleeped you..

Do you know what a psychological issues are?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by spacemullah: 9:07pm On May 14, 2020
Take 5 Action bitters.

Then go retry.
Thank me later.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 10:17pm On May 14, 2020
Mj1958:

Can you share the number/ contact details please
. Op has said it. You get confirmed herb product to last long naturally. Just follow the link as provided by op. But for further details you may reach 07018251533 you or anyone interested may also follow the link: www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?">https://https-www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by syntekelite(m): 7:41am On May 15, 2020
tintingz:

Do you know what a psychological issues are?
we re both matured lets not argue.. we all only tryin to help the guy..i pray he finds his solution and make the right choice..
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by tipsy242: 7:48pm On May 15, 2020
favour32:

Yes na.
If na physical problem, your member must answer after the treatment.
how can i reach you?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by favour32(m): 7:58pm On May 15, 2020
tipsy242:

how can i reach you?
Nor be you complain na?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by erikinarism(m): 10:04am On May 16, 2020
I have someone that has experience similar issues and the person was cured using traditional herbs, if you don't mind this is my WhatsApp number 08164928964
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 5:17pm On May 19, 2020
helpsomeone:
. Op has said it. You get confirmed herb product to last long naturally. Just follow the link as provided by op. But for further details you may reach 07018251533 for whatzapp or call. you or anyone interested may also follow the link: www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?">https://https-www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?
don't be left out. It's tested and okay for men

1 Share

Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by bizzibodi(m): 11:04pm On May 19, 2020
Your problem is not masturbation but pussyphobia wink
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by charlsecy(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2020
@junior20202020
Have you heard of Manix?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Edeyoung: 4:18pm On May 29, 2020
Mmgboji:

Try not to masturbate for 2months. After the 2months see a Doctor and narrate all these to him. He will run some ED tests and make further recommendations. It is not a big deal. I have been there before.

Please give me yoyr number am faced same issue i really want to know the way forward medically
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Edeyoung: 4:24pm On May 29, 2020
abeychemica:
From similar experience, u need to see a Dr. But for the main tine u can boost ur erection by taking tidalis-20,u can get the drug from any pharmaceutical shop. The masturbation may hv affected ur sperm count, so u need to start taking vitamins, zinc, iron and the rest to help in boosting ur sperm count if not when u finally settled down, u may hv issue impregnating a lady.u also need to stop masturbating after taking the drugs to safe ur future.

Please can we talk privately
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
If you need solution to premature ejaculation or erectile Dysfunctional. You may follow this link:. 07018251533. https://www.nairaland.com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Mj1958: 2:56am On Jun 14, 2020
helpsomeone:
. Op has said it. You get confirmed herb product to last long naturally. Just follow the link as provided by op. But for further details you may reach 07018251533 you or anyone interested may also follow the link: www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?">https://https-www-nairaland-com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural?

I don't need the medicine I will take just before sex. I need treatment to restore me. Not temporary treatment just before sex to delay ejaculation
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Vega100: 7:51am On Jun 14, 2020
Bro all u need is simple... just buy vega100 and take a tablet 30 mins before sex... thank me later
why am I being mentioned everywhere, i don't like this.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 10:27am On Jun 14, 2020
Mj1958:

I don't need the medicine I will take just before sex. I need treatment to restore me. Not temporary treatment just before sex to delay ejaculation
. It's for permanent solution
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Mj1958: 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2020
helpsomeone:
. It's for permanent solution

Check your WhatsApp or drop your number here
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 3:31pm On Jun 14, 2020
Mj1958:

Check your WhatsApp or drop your number here
.Message sent
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by junior20202020: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2020
This is more than 2months since I posted here. I have not masturbated nor slept with any girl since then. I also take bananas everyday to restore my erection but all to no avail. I decided to have sex with my girlfriend today and my penis did not erect to penetrate her, she was disappointed in me. Before sex I took Vega to see if the erection would come up. This is the girl I promised not to have sex with, so as to avoid embarrassing moments. My started after I meet a prostitute when I was about 22 yrs. Prior to meeting that prostitute I normally total hard rock erection. I am sinner and I need God to deliver and bring me to the light, I would never go back to darkness for darkness has nothing to offer
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by bobokunlexzy: 8:20pm On Jul 22, 2020
junior20202020:
This is more than 2months since I posted here. I have not masturbated nor slept with any girl since then. I also take bananas everyday to restore my erection but all to no avail. I decided to have sex with my girlfriend today and my penis did not erect to penetrate her, she was disappointed in me. Before sex I took Vega to see if the erection would come up. This is the girl I promised not to have sex with, so as to avoid embarrassing moments. My started after I meet a prostitute when I was about 22 yrs. Prior to meeting that prostitute I normally total hard rock erection. I am sinner and I need God to deliver and bring me to the light, I would never go back to darkness for darkness has nothing to offer

Check my signature & get across to us. You'll be glad you did
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by helpsomeone: 10:46pm On Jul 22, 2020
helpsomeone:
If you need solution to premature ejaculation or erectile Dysfunctional. You may follow this link:. 07018251533. https://www.nairaland.com/5761196/cant-last-long-bed-natural
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 27, 2020
jamesoluwaseun:
My candid advice for you is to give your life to Jesus Christ. The devil is a liar. The salvation of your soul is Paramount to Him(Jesus). Once you can do this, He will deliver you.
So Jesus will come and make his dick strong?
Faith without work is dead!
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 27, 2020
amforchrist30:
Firstly, I want to commend you for your sincerity by sharing your story in public and I want to inform you that you have taken the step in the right direction, I also want you to know that your case is not different from what majority of the people today are going through but some do lack the courage and conviction to come out clear just like you have done and they continue to die in silence. Your story is similar to mine so let me share how I got delivered with you, you see the problem you have is not physical so there is no natural remedy for it because it has to do with a spiritual wife and until you are diconnected with her your life will never get back to normal so this was how I got delivered when I noticed that I was under bondage with the spiritual wife I sougth the face of the Lord by geniune repentance and total turning away from sin because sin is the property of the devil and when you have it in your life satan will continue to toment you but when you surrender your life completly to Jesus he will become your defender when I took this decesion my life got transformed and I no longer practice immorality because I am now free the bible says that he who the Son sets free is free indeed and if any man be in Christ he is a new creature, so my friend the same God who delivered me will also deliver you if only you will come to him in truth and in sincerity and turn away from those things that easily arouse you. and God will help you
. Rubbish. Spiritual wife ko, spiritual husband ni
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by camilo9019: 6:04am On Dec 20, 2022
Furthermore, [url=""https://halfmg.com/product/cenforce-100-mg/][/url] can help with other health issues such as hypertension, high cholesterol and diabetes. By regulating blood flow and improving circulation, Cenforce can help to improve overall heart health and reduce the risk of stroke or heart attack. It can also help to reduce stress levels, as well as increase energy and focus. All of these factors can contribute to improved overall health.
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by LKO(m): 9:58am On Dec 20, 2022
charlsecy:
@junior20202020
Have you heard of Manix?

How effective is manix?
Re: Masturbation Has Caused Me Erectile Dysfunction. Help!! by markbor: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2022
My brother it's all in your mind. Its certainly NOT because of masturbation. Relax since you hve erection when alone, it means you are OK.

Have a positive mind set that's all..
If you want to know more about premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction call or WhatsApp me on 08023342859 or email irabormark@gmail.com

Yo your health and fitness

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Daniela Trezzi: Italian Nurse Commits Suicide. Tested Positive For Coronavirus / Can Two People With AS Genotype Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.