Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:31 PM

Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. (2506 Views)

Masturbation Has Ruined Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2020
I need help please. Masturbation has rendered me sick and hopeless. I will make this as brief as possible.
I am 32 years old. I started masturbating when I was around 15 or 16.

It was by accident that I started this habit because I did not understand what I was doing then. It started this way: I was lying down playing one day, suddenly I squeezed my penis between my thighs. I had a strange feeling. I was also afraid that I had to stop at once. It was something like pleasurable but I never experienced that before so I was afraid. But I was curious to know what was that strange feeling. So this time I put my penis between my thighs again and squeezed, this time intentionally to know what was that strange feeling.

As I continued squeezing, suddenly my sperm splashed on the floor. I could not remember other details but this was how I started masturbating and became addicted to it from the age of 15/ 16.

I masturbated throughout my secondary school days and University and even during NYSC.

There are some days I masturbated 9 to 15 days. Sometimes three or four times. There are a few days I never masturbate but when I start again, it's usually much like 9 or 10 times a day. It continued this way till I am 31. That's when I started reducing the rate. All these while I hardly have any active sex life.

Now this masturbation has caused me to last only a few seconds during sex, I have weak erection, when I think of sex, I begin to have NB y semen oozing out. Sometimes when I masturbate so much my speech becomes slurred. It has made my to look somewhat skinny with small penis, about 4.5 inches or thereabouts.
During my school days, it really affected my studies because sometimes after masturbating, I will only sleep for the next one week because I usually feel so tired and drained. And when I sleep, saliva is always oozing out from my mouth ( the saliva and body weakness has stopped now because I stopped masturbating since December last year).

Worst of all is that I have frequent urination which is very bad, sometimes up to 40 times a day, other times at least 10 to 15 times a day or more. Though I'm not sure if frequent urination is caused by my over masturbation. I think I had this issue before I began to masturbate but I'm not sure. However,I don't have diabetes, I hardly have sugar in my system. My urinary bladder is okay as confirmed by countless tests. No urinary tract infection either. Also, it seems my joints are affected. All joints in my body always make some cracking/ snapping sounds. I severe pain on my left knee. I also have waist pain. It has also made me withdrawn. I hate socializing but I can over come it. It's not one of the serious problems giving me concerms.

I will get married soon but I'm really afraid... I can't satisfy my woman, I have frequent urination, my dick is not up to 5 inches ( though the size does not really bother me).
How can I be healthy again as a young man? Naira Landers please help me.

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mraphel: 2:50pm On Jun 13, 2020
Mj1958:
I need help please. Masturbation has rendered me sick and hopeless. I will make this as brief as possible.

It was by accident that I started this habit because I did not understand what I was doing then. It started this way: I was lying down playing one day, suddenly I squeezed my penis between my thighs. I had a strange feeling. I was also afraid that I had to stop at once. It was something like pleasurable but I never experienced that before so I was afraid. But I was curious to know what was that strange feeling. So this time I put my penis between my thighs again and squeezed, this time intentionally to know what was that strange feeling.

As I continued squeezing, suddenly my sperm splashed on the floor. I could not remember other details but this was how I started masturbating and became addicted to it from the age of 15/ 16.

I masturbated throughout my secondary school days and University and even during NYSC.

There are some days I masturbated 9 to 15 days. Sometimes three or four times. There are a few days I never masturbate but when I start again, it's usually much like 9 or 10 times a day. It continued this way till I am 31. That's when I started reducing the rate. All these while I hardly have any active sex life.

Now this masturbation has caused me to last only a few seconds during sex, I have weak erection, when I think of sex, I begin to have NB y semen oozing out. Sometimes when I masturbate so much my speech becomes slurred. It has made my to look somewhat skinny with small penis, about 4.5 inches or thereabouts.
During my school days, it really affected my studies because sometimes after masturbating, I will only sleep for the next one week because I usually feel so tired and drained. And when I sleep, saliva is always oozing out from my mouth ( the saliva and body weakness has stopped now because I stopped masturbating since December last year).

Worst of all is that I have frequent urination which is very bad, sometimes up to 40 times a day, other times at least 10 to 15 times a day or more. Though I'm not sure if frequent urination is caused by my over masturbation. I think I had this issue before I began to masturbate but I'm not sure. However,I don't have diabetes, I hardly have sugar in my system. My urinary bladder is okay as confirmed by countless tests. No urinary tract infection either. Also, it seems my joints are affected. All joints in my body always make some cracking/ snapping sounds. I severe pain on my left knee. I also have waist pain. It has also made me withdrawn. I hate socializing but I can over come it. It's not one of the serious problems giving me concerms.

I will get married soon but I'm really afraid... I can't satisfy my woman, I have frequent urination, my dick is not up to 5 inches ( though the size does not really bother me).

Masturbation is a very evil thing...ur problems are just getting started.
Stop masturbation for two months or more you will bounce back and be faced with another bigger problem, bigger problem which is premature ejaculation almost immediately after penetration.
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 13, 2020
It is very difficult to go out of musterbation, God would deliver you
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by youthsinitiativ(m): 2:57pm On Jun 13, 2020
Wow...

You mean say you don dey masturbate for 17 years? Na wa oh

If to say na Civil service you don work for 17 years, na director you for be now, and e for no tey before you become Perm. Sec.

Masturbation na yeye thing oh.

I no go forget the aunty wey almost ruin my life with that spirit. I just finish secondary school at 16, she dey HND 2 for IMT. She go invite me come their room, open breast for me to dey suck and play with, then rub oil for the breast begin push my dick pass the middle of the bobbi, after that one, she go rub cream for hand come dey do me soapy. Other times, she go put my wee wee for her mouth.

Na so I take continue the rubbish myself oh when dem don park comot for area.

As I come dey mature dey get babes na him come help me begin drop the nonsense small small oh so tey I no even dey reason am again.

I feel sorry for you bro, your own don too tey, e don turn second nature because you and masturbation na equal shareholder of your life. Na you get the first 16 years of your life, na masturbation come get the second half.

This you own na over 1.5 or BTTS dem dey call am for bet9ja.

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by dingbang(m): 3:04pm On Jun 13, 2020
All these write up for your wanking...

Fake fake fake.
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Aplaudez(m): 3:05pm On Jun 13, 2020
You self no try at all!
9-10times daily that's too bad!

You need Jesus!
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by falcon01: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
GODDAMN!!that's too much. MASTURBATION is normal but doing too much is Something else try doing once per day try to keep yourself busy during the day.
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by toyotamuscle: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
hi I just stopped eating my finger nails this yr.i cant remember when I started it I mean maybe I was just a baby wen it all started.some of my nails I cant believe will look pretty are all looking fine and grown.in my uni days some girls refused to date me cos of my nails and I was even happy to let them go rater then stop.but now just this yr I just stopped it.my old man use to apply cutest on my nails when i was a kid to stop me but I couldn't stop.stop ur masturbation today and you ll heal.
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Greatzeus(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2020
dingbang:

Fake fake fake.
So fake. 9 to 10 times a day? Continually for days? No human can do that.
I don't know what you guys gain by creating fake stories,if it's about front-page,what did you gain? Were you paid or did you become famous or something?
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 5:49am On Jun 14, 2020
[quote author=supportnija post=90624685]It is very difficult to go out of musterbation, God would deliver you[/quote

I don't masturbate anymore. I just need help on how to regain by sexual health
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 5:53am On Jun 14, 2020
Greatzeus:

So fake. 9 to 10 times a day? Continually for days? No human can do that.
I don't know what you guys gain by creating fake stories,if it's about front-page,what did you gain? Were you paid or did you become famous or something?

Stop making baseless arguments brother. Don't argue on what you don't know. I said sometimes I Masturbate that way. I did not say I do that all the time. You don't know my story. Just short up. It's up to you to believe it or not but don't call it fake because you think it's impossible.

What is front page? I'm not a blogger and this is my first Post here. I went as far as googling how to post on nairaland and you are here making useless assertions

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 5:57am On Jun 14, 2020
dingbang:

Fake fake fake.

You must be retarded. What do I gain from posting fake story? Do you pay me for it or does it bring fame? Do you even know me? You guys should stop condemning things you don't believe or understand. That you don't believe it doesn't make it untrue.

Only God knows so many other ppl looking for help you have stupidly and foolishly dismissed as fake. How evil and ignorant you can be
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 5:58am On Jun 14, 2020
toyotamuscle:
hi I just stopped eating my finger nails this yr.i cant remember when I started it I mean maybe I was just a baby wen it all started.some of my nails I cant believe will look pretty are all looking fine and grown.in my uni days some girls refused to date me cos of my nails and I was even happy to let them go rater then stop.but now just this yr I just stopped it.my old man use to apply cutest on my nails when i was a kid to stop me but I couldn't stop.stop ur masturbation today and you ll heal.

I don't masturbate anymore. I just need help on how to rehabilitate myself
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by usmolad(m): 10:33am On Jun 14, 2020
Drop your number or DM me
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:11am On Jun 18, 2020
Mj1958:

Sorry about your problem bro, masturbation isn't good for the health.
I'd like you to try out my natural aphrodisiacs that are super affordable and work wonders. A trial will convince you as your sexual life will most definitely improve.
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by UndauntedYOCA(f): 11:13am On Jun 18, 2020
[quote author=Mj1958 post=90644335][/quote]
Having sexual issues? PM for your all natural aphrodisiacs that work well for vagina dryness, low libido premature ejaculation, act as man/woman power, you can also buy 100% pure honey, all at very affordable prices
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by naijaloudmouth1: 11:30am On Jun 18, 2020
Sorry the addiction is bad but masterbation has nothing to do with your sex life rather it boost your sex life.

What am saying is the problem is with you, you feel masterbation have destroy your sex life but no you have destroy your sex life via your thinking.

Stop it if you feel it not good but Don't think masterbation destroy your sex life.

But way to get your sex life back is to involve your partner

1 Like

Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 8:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

Having sexual issues? PM for your all natural aphrodisiacs that work well for vagina dryness, low libido premature ejaculation, act as man/woman power, you can also buy 100% pure honey, all at very affordable prices

Drop your contact info
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by Mj1958: 8:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
naijaloudmouth1:
Sorry the addiction is bad but masterbation has nothing to do with your sex life rather it boost your sex life.

What am saying is the problem is with you, you feel masterbation have destroy your sex life but no you have destroy your sex life via your thinking.

Stop it if you feel it not good but Don't think masterbation destroy your sex life.

But way to get your sex life back is to involve your partner

You must have led many astray. Too much masturbation is deadly bro. Stop telling people that masturbation is harmless
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by juicethekiddd: 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2020
Mj1958:

You must have led many astray. Too much masturbation is deadly bro. Stop telling people that masturbation is harmless
the guy dey soapy na why
Re: Help, Masturbation Has Destroyed My Life. by NoFapNairaland: 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Generalized Anxiety Disorder And Depersonalisation / Help: Pot Belly Is Ruining My Life / Could You Recommend Hospitals In Lagos To Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.