Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Family Assistance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Assistance (182 Views)

Christmas Assistance / Financial Assistance Needed Urgently / In Distress Need Of Academic Assistance, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Family Assistance by Ime2018(f): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
Good morning,

My Name is Mrs Patience Ezekiel and I live in Kaduna, I am new here and I am writing this letter with the hope that someone out there will be able to lend a helping hand and I have faith that His Word Will Be Fulfilled.
I have been awake all night thinking of a way to keep my little family from falling into starvation as there seems to be no end in sight for the current lock down situation and I decided to reach out hoping to God that someone out there would hear my cry and assist.

It had not always been this tough, my husband is a hardworking young man who has always ensured that he provided for his family. He lost his job about a year ago when the organization he worked for was restructured. He used most of his savings to purchase a vehicle for transportation business while writing applications and hoping on God for another job. But unfortunately, calamity struck when the vehicle was stolen barely two months later and since then we have been living by the Grace of God and the mercy of neighbors. After several fruitless months of job searching, he got a job as a teacher in a small private school late last year and we were still trying to get back on our feet when this pandemic hit the whole world and everything came to a standstill. For the past two months he has been going out to construction sites to see if he can do odd jobs and get a little money to provide food for the family. Most times when we sit down to eat the little we have, he pretends to eat just to ensure that I and our two year old daughter get enough to eat.

Last night I chanced upon him looking up sites for organ donation which has made me conclude that he is attempting to go to the extreme just to provide for his family. This is what has kept me awake all through the night.

I would have supported him in anyway I could but I am an orphan having lost both my parents many years ago. And also as an apprentice seamstress, I earn next to nothing to be able to support my family.

My aim of writing this is to see if I can raise N50,000 to start a trade and support him pending when the situation improves.
If you are moved to help please see my account details below

Name : Patience Ezekiel
Account No. : 0198665888
Bank : GTBank

GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Family Assistance by coolykdat(m): 11:50pm On May 11, 2020
Hm there are so many people asking for so much on nairaland these days that one wonders if they are genuine or not. Well I've read your story and I'm willing to help but first but I need to verify a few things.

Send me an email on cybbersamm@hotmail.com and answer a few questions then I'll decide.

We all haven't lost our humanity yet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

AEFUTH Doctors Narrate How They’ve Been Forced To Borrow Money After Working / 25steelboned Latex Tummy Trimmer / Websites For Nursing And Stay At Home Moms To Make A Daily Income

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.