Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,200 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses (549 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / My Lover — Not My Husband — Impregnated Me, Wife Confesses / "I Slept With 18 Men In 30 Days" - Delta Wife Confesses At Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses by Yungsam1(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2020
Lots of people are depressed in one way or the other this lockdown. A married lady with kids has cried out for help as she continues to battle with her conscience after she slept with her landlord in order to provide for her family.
The woman who expressed remorse for sleeping with her landlord, asked for help on what to do next. She sent her message to Cynthia Valerian Raphaels on Facebook and said:.........
Click the link below to read full gist:https://xquisite360.com/2020/05/i-slept-with-my-landlord-during-lockdown-wife-confesses.html

1 Share

Re: I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses by Jackmj(m): 8:41am On May 06, 2020
Buhari see what you've caused
Re: I Slept With My Landlord During Lockdown — Wife Confesses by tunderoc(m): 9:07am On May 06, 2020
Post it here, set awon upcoming bloggers grin

(1) (Reply)

Moving Sale: Refrigerator And Haier Thermocool Deep Freezer For Sale / Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income / Mum Prevent The Arrest Of A Pastor Who Raped And Impregnated Her Two Daughters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.