Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,616 members, 7,820,184 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:03 AM

Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income (550 Views)

Register On This Platform And Earn Ur Family Daily Meal Today / Turn You Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income / The Sahara Family - Daily Inspired (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income by preshiemax(f): 6:43pm On Jul 04, 2020
CALCULATE HOW MUCH YOU HAVE SPENT IN THE LAST 3 YEARS ON THESE ITEMS:��

� Toothbrush
� Toothpaste
� Mount wash
� Bathing soaps
� Shower gel
� Body cream
� Toilet tissue
� Toilet cleaner
� Tea
� Sanitary Napkins(pad)
� Panty Liner
� Face cream
� Detergent
� Hand cream
� Shampoo
� Roll on
� Washing soap
�Conditioner
�Mouth spray
�Baby pampers
�Make-up kit
�Hand cream
�Non stick fry pan
�Supplements.

How much have the manufacturers paid you in those 3 years? N000.00/K000.00

Now guess what, if you were buying these products from my company (LONGRICH) since over the years, you would have become a millionaire by now, by only using products of your choice. You can imagine that �‍♀

Also, in these 3 years, you would have become a shareholder
�earning weekly bonuses,
�Monthly Dividends,
�all expenses paid trip to different countries,
�cars,
�scholarship
And other amazing incentives from the company's Global profit.

It is not too late to switch and purchase your household items from my company Today.

To Register and get on Board, kindly send me a WhatsApp message 08107579585.

Re: Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income by preshiemax(f): 11:27pm On Jul 04, 2020
Switch your brand to high quality Longrich products by being a user or distributor and you are on your way to building an empire with weekly earnings. Just switch your brand and teach others to do the same. If you are ready for this positive life changing opportunity, then chat me up and lets discuss further.

Re: Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income by preshiemax(f): 1:31am On Jul 10, 2020
The single decision you make today can change the life of you and your family.

Switch your brand to high quality consumable product and shake your account today

Re: Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income by preshiemax(f): 12:49am On Jul 12, 2020
Own your future today.
This is a family business. Everyone is a winner.
Change your brand, shake your account.

Everyone needs a multiple stream of income.
Think longrich today

Re: Turn Your Family Daily Consumables Into Weekly Income by preshiemax(f): 10:30am On Jul 13, 2020
Our kids are the reason why we do what we do�

Your children can now can become weekly earner in longrich..
Even if you are still single and don't have one now, still register them as unborn and you'll be glad you did.

Longrich is a family business that is transferable from generation to generation

In longrich you can even register your unborn children.

Parents, if not for anything, please do this for your kids... E get why.

Your kids can buy her food, clothes and toys from the money Longrich pays them.

And this can greatly reduced the burden on you.

Your kids can become a weekly alert earner too

Come on board today.

Longrich rocks ��

(1) (Reply)

. / Should Supervisor Marry His Student? / I Need Someone To Talk To Me Before I Do What I Have In My Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.