Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,197 members, 7,825,756 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (41318 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: APC Having Breathing Difficulties, One Man Kneeling On Its Neck / Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by oyeb15: 10:53am On May 06, 2020
Na wa o
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Okonowele8(m): 10:55am On May 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This old guys are just hungry to seize power for their use,imagine joining those you call bad guys during last elections,ondo people vote for young governor and let's start making Africa great for ourselves.
Like the one in Kogi state? Joke of the year.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Island01: 10:55am On May 06, 2020
do sad check k my signature to make money online
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Akaegwu(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2020
Na Them. They enjoy betrayal like food
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by UncleSnr(m): 10:56am On May 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This old guys are just hungry to seize power for their use,imagine joining those you call bad guys during last elections,ondo people vote for young governor and let's start making Africa great for ourselves.
That guy in Kogi says hi.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Nobody: 10:57am On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

Ondo state and political drama is 5&6 since Baba ajasin time

From mimiko betraying baba adefarati and agagu to Ali olanusi decamping to oppositions party and now this drama between aketi and his deputy

Agboola should know better not to contest against his boss, at least the man gave him political relevance in the state and when aketi finishes his second term, he can think of contesting with his boss blessing

Aketi is ok for second term, I like his government, in infrastructure and salary payment, also his IGR generation and opening up the state to marijuana business and how pragmatic he is, though he’s not a politician like mimiko

Netflix and PIA VPN @ a lil amount

Keep quiet ! Aketi is finished. He will never get the second term ticket in APC.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by husmernsheriff: 10:57am On May 06, 2020
Now, The lockdown is taking longer than expected all over the world
The best thing to do is to take advantage of the pandemic by learning how to make money.
As far as am concerned, Youtube is one of the most trusted and reliable way to make money.

I am an experienced Youtuber that make my living through YouTube channel.
I am willing to teach anyone who is interested in Growing a YouTube channel or making money from youtube.

NOTE: There is a little price attached.

Kindly call or Whatsapp this number

Thanks
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by dolphinz(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2020
kiss
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by tunary(m): 10:59am On May 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:
Another mistake age is not an evidence of good leadership. kogi governor is the youngest governor in Nigeria and also the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria. the minds of Nigerians is corrupt generally, not just the older once alone
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by CasNova: 11:02am On May 06, 2020
When things fall apart, the center will not hold.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Rexymania(m): 11:05am On May 06, 2020
Nobody betrays more than a greedy Yoruba man.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Offpoint: 11:15am On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

From mimiko betraying baba adefarati and agagu to Ali olanusi decamping to oppositions party and now this drama between aketi and his deputy

Agboola should know better not to contest against his boss, at least the man gave him political relevance in the state and when aketi finishes his second term, he can think of contesting with his boss blessing

Aketi is ok for second term, I like his government, in infrastructure and salary payment, also his IGR generation and opening up the state to marijuana business and how pragmatic he is, though he’s not a politician like mimiko

How much for the VPN
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by omoiyamayor(m): 11:19am On May 06, 2020
tunary:
Another mistake age is not an evidence of good leadership. kogi governor is the youngest governor in Nigeria and also the most useless governor in the history of Nigeria. the minds of Nigerians is corrupt generally, not just the older once alone
I agree with you,I just believe the old mafia caucus have done us enough damage, not just in Nigeria but Africa at large.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by omoiyamayor(m): 11:23am On May 06, 2020
UncleSnr:
That guy in Kogi says hi.
the issue of Kogi state is another disaster,not just the Gov. But even Dino Melaye and his exclusive lifestyle is a clap on the face of Kogi people, I am not going to call on God to help us, but calling on people that are tired of this rubbish system to be flush out.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2020
ralphelo:

Keep quiet ! Aketi is finished. He will never get the second term ticket in APC.

He’ll definitely get it, he’s the incumbent, he has federal support and the governor is more popular than tinubu and the party In ondo state, you can take that to the bank
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Mongomeyen(m): 11:25am On May 06, 2020
Too much sense will not kill you my brother, you will do well as an investigative journalist. E be like say na the man be that o. Just may be o.

Calabar1stSon:

I sure say na this man transfer coviK ONE-NINE birus funds to that geh akant
[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2020
Offpoint:

How much for the VPN

2k and it’ll expire next year May
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by phemmizjay(m): 11:56am On May 06, 2020
The simple truth there is that the IKALE'S and ILAJE'S are trying hard to win back the governorship seat which they loosed since after agagu. This where this cospiracy is coming from. Although mimiko govt really treated them badly.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by campbelljosh(m): 12:03pm On May 06, 2020
Must every public office holders go for second term. Greedy people
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Ade3131: 12:15pm On May 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:

Young like Yahya Bello abi? I don't know why I'm just skeptical about any core politician be it young or old. Dimeji Bankole memory is still very fresh. It's just a Nigerian syndrome.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by jrusky(m): 12:18pm On May 06, 2020
omoiyamayor:

Pls remember the guy in Kogi state who is the governor. He is a young man with 120 years old human brain.

Despite I'm not in support of all these people still in politics but even the young ones in politics are even worst.

Imagine Femi Adeshina to be a ģovernor that state will die a natural death.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by doggedfighter(f): 12:22pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

You mean marijuana business is thriving openly?
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by ofiko123(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2020
Agboola ajayi should bury his political ambition and let rotimi akeredolu seek a second term in office..
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:03pm On May 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

You mean marijuana business is thriving openly?

No, there are other things we gain from marijuana than smoking and getting high

Check how much Canada and California generate since they legalize it, people smoke openly these days, the government should enter into the industry and monopolies it, set laws, generate revenue and in turn boost her economy, just like they monopolies the alcohol industry with NIgeria Brewery

Marijuana is more than smoking, check it online
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by doggedfighter(f): 1:11pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

No, there are other things we gain from marijuana than smoking and getting high

Check how much Canada and California generate since they legalize it, people smoke openly these days, the government should enter into the industry and monopolies it, set laws, generate revenue and in turn boost her economy, just like they monopolies the alcohol industry with NIgeria Brewery

Marijuana is more than smoking, check it online
Yes, I understand your point and you are right. Just asking if you guys are allowed to deal openly in Ondo?
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:14pm On May 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Yes, I understand your point and you are right. Just asking if you guys are allowed to deal openly in Ondo?

No, they haven’t pass any bill to support it but the man is opening up the state due to large marijuana farms in ondo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joana Nnazua Assumes Office, Pledges Effective Ministry / "I Don't Talk To Monkeys" - Fayose To Sheriff / Falz To Buhari: You Clearly Know Nothing About Respecting The Will Of The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.