Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,642 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor (41313 Views)

Agboola Ajayi: APC Having Breathing Difficulties, One Man Kneeling On Its Neck / Read Agboola Ajayi's Resignation Letter To APC / Agboola Ajayi Detained By Ondo State Police Commissioner, Bolaji Salami (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by element44: 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
Where is Sowore let him come and give these guys a run for their money in Ondo State.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by doggedfighter(f): 1:33pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

No, they haven’t pass any bill to support it but the man is opening up the state due to large marijuana farms in ondo state
Oh... I see

Any deal for me? grin grin
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by mechanics(m): 1:45pm On May 06, 2020
They should better be focus with the fight of COVID-19.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
doggedfighter:

Oh... I see

Any deal for me? grin grin

Sure plenty of deals I can’t say on here
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by galaxy2020(m): 3:01pm On May 06, 2020
The deputy must be a tinubu puppet...
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Offpoint: 3:19pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

2k and it’ll expire next year May
Ma drop 1k boss, country hot
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 3:22pm On May 06, 2020
Offpoint:

Ma drop 1k boss, country hot

Check my signature to text me on WhatsApp
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Offpoint: 3:26pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Check my signature to text me on WhatsApp
Cash never dey right now, I dey expect some funds before tomorrow... I go still hala you
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by phemmizjay(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

He’ll definitely get it, he’s the incumbent, he has federal support and the governor is more popular than tinubu and the party In ondo state, you can take that to the bank
Dat he is incumbent has nothing to do with this, his re-election is shaky. He might loose the seat if not careful.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 4:01pm On May 06, 2020
phemmizjay:
Dat he is incumbent has nothing to do with this, his re-election is shaky. He might loose the seat if not careful.
Ok
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by doggedfighter(f): 4:15pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Hit me with one ,biko
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by doggedfighter(f): 4:25pm On May 06, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:

Hit me one, please
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Charly68: 5:25pm On May 06, 2020
The deputy Governor is free to vie for any post but he is blind in his ambition ..while not support his boss for two terms and then contest thereafter. So these people don't learn from the errors of those who have been ahead of them in the system . Atiku is still paying for his blind ambition to contest against his master. Ibori was nailed for proving too stubborn & Ijaw Governor General was cut down because of his political miscalculation..let the man think we'll oo
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Legendguru: 5:41pm On May 06, 2020
How
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Pascal181: 7:12pm On May 06, 2020
No one betray his boss and prosper o
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by omoiyamayor(m): 7:47pm On May 06, 2020
jrusky:

Pls remember the guy in Kogi state who is the governor. He is a young man with 120 years old human brain.

Despite I'm not in support of all these people still in politics but even the young ones in politics are even worst.

Imagine Femi Adeshina to be a ģovernor that state will die a natural death.
that Femi Adeshina and FFK caucus na mad ooo.which way forward my fellow compatriot?

1 Like

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by omoiyamayor(m): 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
Ade3131:

Young like Yahya Bello abi? I don't know why I'm just skeptical about any core politician be it young or old. Dimeji Bankole memory is still very fresh. It's just a Nigerian syndrome.
them Obasanjo train this guys well o
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by izubext007: 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
after fighting and killing them self........ondo can never be like auchi.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Samyfemi(m): 8:33pm On May 06, 2020
Nkem why nah... Shut up if you don't know what to say... Salary that he is collecting back with the high rate student pay to go the university in the state..

HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

Ondo state and political drama is 5&6 since Baba ajasin time

From mimiko betraying baba adefarati and agagu to Ali olanusi decamping to oppositions party and now this drama between aketi and his deputy

Agboola should know better not to contest against his boss, at least the man gave him political relevance in the state and when aketi finishes his second term, he can think of contesting with his boss blessing

Aketi is ok for second term, I like his government, in infrastructure and salary payment, also his IGR generation and opening up the state to marijuana business and how pragmatic he is, though he’s not a politician like mimiko

Netflix and PIA VPN @ a lil amount

Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Tamkurou: 12:44am On May 07, 2020
HITMEUP4ANYBIZ:
any deal ? grin

Ondo state and political drama is 5&6 since Baba ajasin time

From mimiko betraying baba adefarati and agagu to Ali olanusi decamping to oppositions party and now this drama between aketi and his deputy

Agboola should know better not to contest against his boss, at least the man gave him political relevance in the state and when aketi finishes his second term, he can think of contesting with his boss blessing

Aketi is ok for second term, I like his government, in infrastructure and salary payment, also his IGR generation and opening up the state to marijuana business and how pragmatic he is, though he’s not a politician like mimiko

Netflix and PIA VPN @ a lil amount

Aketi is not OK for any second term. He should fvck off with his audio achievements.
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by HITMEUP4ANYBIZ(m): 1:05am On May 07, 2020
Samyfemi:

Nkem why nah... Shut up if you don't know what to say... Salary that he is collecting back with the high rate student pay to go the university in the state..

The pass administration enforced the payment, you want him to recede on it?

Did he clear the backlog of salary owned by Mimiko or not?

Did he owe salary?
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by Brunicekid(m): 7:29pm On May 12, 2020
omoiyamayor:
This old guys are just hungry to seize power for their use,imagine joining those you call bad guys during last elections,ondo people vote for young governor and let's start making Africa great for ourselves.
Wowww
Re: Agboola Ajayi: More Troubles For Ondo Deputy Governor by zoedew: 9:17pm On Jul 07, 2020
Now we know his true name! He is AGBOOLA Ajayi Omoboriowo II.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Youths With Laptop In Nigeria Arrested, Others Give Laptops To Youths / No More Business As Usual, Buhari Warns / El-Rufai Responds To A Tweet Asking Him To Employ Shehu Sani (Screenshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.