Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! (1254 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by kidonig: 10:10pm On Jan 11, 2011
Is this a 9ja trait or what? I just watched Victor Obinna of West Ham United kick a Birmingham player in their carling cup match for no just cause and earned a well deserved red card for his troubles, Reminded me of Kaita in the world cup,

Is this a 9ja thing or what.
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 11, 2011
naija pple and the way they do comparison. Do u know how many oyinbo or other non Nigerian footballers that have done such or can do such? l dont know if u knew a guy called eric cantona who played for man u&france? the chap was terrible. he took a fight with a fan from the stands when a match was on. Paul gascoine is another aggressive player if u knew him. He featured for England in euro 96. its becos that of kaita had happened that made u attached some form of sentiment on players mis behaviour
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by medjai(m): 5:47am On Jan 12, 2011
^^ I have equally seen Francesco Totti kick a team mate that was trying to pull him away from a fight.
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by mystikal(m): 9:11am On Jan 12, 2011
I have also seen a certain Joey Barton punch a player on the Chest
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by denitro(m): 10:01am On Jan 12, 2011
Victor Obinna Nsofor is HOPELESS
The guy is completely useless in the premier league
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by kidonig: 10:35am On Jan 12, 2011
But his actions yesterday was much like Kaita. Kick a player behind you and the ball is not in contention and you know that there are cameras everywhere. That is dumb.
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by sley4life(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
i dont accept
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by kehneah: 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2011
denitro:

shatap there,what do u knw??, r u as hopeful as he is??

dont just open ur loud mouth n talk anyhow
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by enomakos(m): 1:15pm On Jan 14, 2011
denitro:

my friend can u play football self?
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 19, 2011
totti kicked many,
cantona flew in the air to kick a fan,
zidane stamped on a saudi players ankle,
zidane headbutted materazzi
poulsen spat on totti,
shawcross broke ramsey's leg,
leonardo elbowesd an american player(broke his nose),
rene haguita was imprisoned for kidnapping,
maradona used drug,
joey barton broke ousame dabo's face,used ciggerate to injure a minor in the eye

just because a nigerian showed his anger we no go hear word
Re: Victor Obinna: The New Kaita! by dejavume: 4:19pm On Mar 22, 2011
c bad/rotten belle people.like it or leave it.nsofor is still one d key players in west-ham.enter d pitch and play ur own.

(1) (Reply)

Okocha, Kanu, Others Set For Ifeanyi Ubah Football Classic / Nigeria Did Not Win world Handball Championship. / 10 Reasons Why Arsenal Can Win The Premier League 2014/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.