Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,430 members, 7,954,688 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:20 AM

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure (66885 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Kobojunkie: 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
alezzy13:
Illiterates and blissfully ignorant folks have taken over nairaland. What a shame
WHO is not saying the syrup does not work, it is SIMPLY SAYING THERE IS INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST IT DOES, YOU IDIOTS!!
it's possible that with more data is may improve. And I hope that it does.

...without more data, people should see it as a tonic no different from those sold by other snake oil sales men.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by unitj(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2020
Africans, please wake up from slumber
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by seeker121(m): 8:22pm On May 06, 2020
But Coronavirus kills faster keep waiting for the Western world for solution.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by davesd: 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
Who is WHO? I don't actually know who WHO is. let WHO go to hell if really they exist. Case closed
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Zakarara(m): 8:28pm On May 06, 2020
They will never accept anything from Africa no matter how good; well so long it works, if them like they shld take it or leave it, after all na them die pass
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Kobojunkie: 8:29pm On May 06, 2020
seeker121:
But Coronavirus kills faster keep waiting for the Western world for solution.
Or we drink down pee and sugar in a bottle sold us as a COVID TONIC, and probably still die afterwards undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Would that sincerely make you feel better about your African solution?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by seeker121(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
Can't believe you are relying on Western world for solution, keep waiting till December when the virus will have wipe out half of the world.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Olarewaju89: 9:12pm On May 06, 2020
OK
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by bluefilm: 9:14pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid WHO !!!! After this crisis this stupid body should be disbanded and a new one created because it's very clear that the WHO is in full cahoots with some satanic agents behind this whole COVID pandemic , from day one the WHO has done nothing buts assist the spread of the virus by decieving the world for two months that the Virus was not transmittable from person to person thereby buying the Virus good headstart to spread far and wide ,later this is same WHO said the Virus couldn't be transported airborne and later again the same WHO advised us not to wear face mask and now this same useless organization is here telling you the Madagascar wormwood drug doesnt work even though Madagascar has used the drug with 100percent efficacy and absolutely zero death till date even after ending it's lockdown ... Wicked WHO doesn't want you to know that the active ingredient inside the Madagascar sweet wormwood used to cure COVID so successfully is artemisinin a known powerful antimalarial and antiviral which has in the past had many researches carried out on it... Artemisinin has very low toxicity and is very effective against many types of flu viruses

Bill Gates is a major financier of WHO, so it is not surprising to see a WHO that has been wholly compromised.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Pat081: 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
W.H.O and Oyinbo will nt agree to it because of the hate they hav for black
Lanre4uonly:
WHO cannot continue to reject every efforts made by Africans towards fighting this deadly pandemic.
Since they (WHO) have nothing to proffer as solution presently, they need to look at the available option(s).
Moreover, i won't be surprised if WHO turn back and recommend the usage of this herbal tonic from Madagascar because they just continue to talk with both sides of their mouth.
Anyway, it is well.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Kobojunkie: 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
seeker121:
Can't believe you are relying on Western world for solution, keep waiting till December when the virus will have wipe out half of the world.

Kobojunkie:
Or we drink down pee and sugar in a bottle sold us as a COVID TONIC, and probably still die afterwards undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Would that sincerely make you feel better about your African solution?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by sapientia(m): 9:25pm On May 06, 2020
I stand with WHO on this.

Madagascar is not the country with the most recovered cases and no death with no new cases so how did the other countries do it.

They have to prove with evidence that it does what they claim it does.

alezzy13:
Illiterates and blissfully ignorant folks have taken over nairaland. What a shame

WHO is not saying the syrup does not work, it is SIMPLY SAYING THERE IS INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST IT DOES, YOU IDIOTS!!

it's possible that with more data is may improve. And I hope that it does.

Nahhh.. You are replying the educated illiterates of NL. Imagine how the stark illiterates on Nigerian streets reason.

Reading comments on this thread made me ashamed.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by gbigbega: 9:41pm On May 06, 2020
Who gave WHO the right to decide what is correct or not. So they want to decide which drug we will take or not abi? If the Madagascar health proffessional as tested and approved it who is WHO to disapprove it. These people just think they have the power to desire and sway opinion to their favour anyhow.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Ken4Christ: 9:58pm On May 06, 2020
Just two people getting healed by the drug is not enough to certify it. I think they were too in a hurry to announce the drug. A drug can only be certified if it proves effective in virtually all persons who took it. 80% result can still be considered, not two out of about 200 infected people.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by PropertyBuying(f): 10:22pm On May 06, 2020
Isorite:
Please where is the warning from WHO?
Lol... But honestly, we arrange should go the herbal way. If not that Oko Oloyun was killed early this year.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Sunsets: 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Yakyah: 10:56pm On May 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Bobcygan: 11:41pm On May 06, 2020
Those motherfuckers are being paid by Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by donmik: 12:03am On May 07, 2020
Am not surprised!

Has WHO ever taken record breaking from Africa in any field before?

The whites think we shall remain their slaves forever.

Just cos our leaders make themselves slaves just to always get loan and keep sharing among themselves.

WHO should go deceiving the westerners until COVID19 provides its own cure by itself.

That's how they made us stop using chloroquine that was very powerful in curing malaria.

Today, we still wallow in pain/death, spending more on malaria treatment without good results.

This is the time to expose the evils behind WHO

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by donmik: 12:23am On May 07, 2020
sapientia:
I stand with WHO on this.

Madagascar is not the country with the most recovered cases and no death with no new cases so how did the other countries do it.

They have to prove with evidence that it does what they claim it does.

Nahhh.. You are replying the educated illiterates of NL. Imagine how the stark illiterates on Nigerian streets reason.

Reading comments on this thread made me ashamed.

Stay there the deceive yourself. U can yarn stil cos e never hol u yet. Na only u understand English.
Educated illiterate and mature but crawling adult.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by suremanpatriot: 12:37am On May 07, 2020
IT'S TIME TO STOP COVID RISING CASE!!!

ITS SOLUTION TIME!

FELLOW AFRICANS LET US START TALKING ABOUT COVID TREATMENT STARTING FROM LAGOS TO MADAGASCA COVID ORGANIC DRINK.
TIME IS RUNNING OUT,STOP WAITING FOR THE WHITEMAN SCIENTIST. WHITEMAN IS OVERWHELMED BY COVID,WHITEMAN IS HELPLESS,WHITEMAN HAS NO ANSWER TO COVI9.
AFRICAN RULERS BE TRUE TO YOURSELVES AND STOP PROSCRASTING ON PERMANENT SOLUTION TO COVID. sad THIS COVID IS A PLAGUE .IN TIME OF PLAGUE IS LIKE A TIME OF WAR WHERE EVERYBODY TO THEMSELVES.
THEREFORE AWAITING INDEFINITE CLINICAL TRIAL IS ALL NONSENSICAL TALK.

ONLY A HANDFUL OF CLERGY MEN KNOWS THIS AND SILENT.THAT COVID PLAGUE REQUIRES DIVINE SOLUTION TO BE WIPED AWAY,WHICH IS RIGHT THERE IN YOUR BACKYARD TREES AND SHRUBS BELIEVE IT OR NOT .

ABOVE ALL DEPEND ON GOD AND PRAY DEEPLY WITH HUMILITY(JUST LIKE SEN.DINO MELEYE OF NIGERIA NASS EARLY SUGGESTED IN FIRST QRT BEFORE ALL THESE LOCKDOWN BRUHAHA).
AND YOU WILL ALL BE SURPRISED ... angry
God chose the foolish things of the world to shame the wise; God chose the weak things of the world to shame the strong...1Cor.1V27

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by tammie24: 10:04am On May 07, 2020
seeker121:
WHO and China has hidden agenda for depopulation but as far as herb didn't kill me while growing up I will give any herbal cure a trial.
we shouldn't expect WHO to endorse the herb cos that will deal a heavy blow on their original plan

Depopulation and to pave way for Bill gates vaccine
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by tammie24: 10:08am On May 07, 2020
philip0906:
Ofcourse Bill Gates (a huge donor to WHO) is working on vaccines & cure so any attempt to threaten Gate's personal interests and quests, is quashed....Awon eleribu
you get sense bro
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by olowococoa: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
I know from day one that those whites will reject it since it's from Africa.
Please Africans, use our local herbs for disease in Africa, after all,our great grand fathers have been treating their ailments before the scammers called oyinbo arrived our land.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by seeker121(m): 10:37am On May 07, 2020
Exactly my thoughts..
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by NiCurious: 2:35pm On May 07, 2020
Minemrys:

and madagascar has reported lots of people turning negative.

And so has Nigeria.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by UnusualJhay(m): 3:11pm On May 07, 2020
WHO these days
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Adekola1984(m): 4:02pm On May 07, 2020
[i][/i]may the WHO provide they own nahmay the WHO provide they own nahmay the WHO provide they own nah
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:50pm On May 07, 2020
alezzy13:

There is no evidence that the lack of deaths is in any way due to so called CONCOCTION.

Only two so far allegedly have been cured. And don't forget they could as well be underreporting just to boost thier case.

Remember when you all were shouting that chloroquine is the BEST CURE?? WHO called for caution, but people still went ahead. We all know the case now.

Now everybody is shouting covid organic.
Chloroquine didn't kill them, ignorance did..take an overdose of paracetamol and tell me what you experienced ( if you live to)..
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by ubreeze(m): 12:45pm On May 12, 2020
I was so happy to see comments from some reasonable persons on this thread. We still have hope. The Madagascar concoction has to go through clinical and human trials, they are even lucky that the controversy surrounding the "drug" will accelerate the process. 20 persons took it over a period of 3 weeks, 2 recovered; what happened to the other 18? The African union has asked them to present technical data on the "drug" but instead of doing that the president is busy claiming WHO is against the drug because it is African. So as Africans we are not good enough to take World standard medication? As it stands, this concoction might just cause more deaths. My stand, u claim it works, go through the normal process for approval then we can buy and take it.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Kobojunkie: 1:30pm On May 12, 2020
AkpaMgbor:

Chloroquine didn't kill them, ignorance did..take an overdose of paracetamol and tell me what you experienced ( if you live to)..

Chloroquine is not safe for all persons, even when prescribed doses are taken. If you bothered to read of the side-effects and contraindications of the drug, you would know of this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Surprising Facts About Breasts You May Have Missed / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! / Anambra Man & His Family Found Lifeless First Night After Moving Into New House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.