Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,629 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure (66413 Views)

Prepare For A Pandemic Worse Than COVID-19 - WHO Chief, Tedros / COVID-19: WHO To Commence Vaccine Trials In Nigeria / Finally Hiv/aids, Cancer, Fibroid And Other Stubborn Ailments Gets A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Tango123: 5:13pm On May 06, 2020
meum:
WHO said so?grin

Dem no dey ever gree say agbo dey workgrin

But Dem no dey ever accept am. Na tablet, injection/vaccine Dem dey recognize.

If you understand the politics in the pharmaceutical industry, you'll endorse confirmed agbo.
Specific Agbo dey cure specific sickness but Dem no go ever accept am.
Don't get me wrong I'm totally in support of agbo being scrutinized but oyinbo no go endorse agbo wey tablet/injection dey.
Tablets and injections are good but E get some sicknesses wey agbo be oga 4 wia Dem dey.

Forget our laboratories. We no dey celebrate our own b4.

I know local herbs can and do work for some things.

But i will never use anyone that is not a herb already used as food, unless it has been tested. My reason is this

Agbo (to use your terms) may cure an illness, but may do damage to your heart, kidney, liver, glands, prostrate, etc. They may do major damage to major organs in the body. Sometimes, these damages only become obvious later on, many years later.

That is why tests and longitudinal experiments are always done on medications. Longitudinal experiments and studies are those research which study the effect of something over a number of years

So lets say a medication is administered to 1000 people. All their body funtions of various organs in the body are recorded before the drug is administered. While the drug is in their system. And at various intervals for years. This shows how safe a medicine is

Obviously, because of time pressure, we may not have time to do that on vaccines and medications developed for Corona virus.

So back to the issue , does Agbo work? How safe is any Agbo. Is efficacy the same as safety?

My answer is that efficacy is different from safety.

Madagascar should release the experiments and studies they did that shows their agbo is efficient and safe for Corona virus. Until then, i will class their Agbo as a candidate, not a cure.

WHO has said it is not even a candidate. I hope WHO said that based on experiments.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Charly68: 5:14pm On May 06, 2020
Who will borrow Africans brain in this generation..these white people destroy many of our traditional values and replaced them with their own ,things are getting worse by the day,I sincerely believe we traditional cute to Covid19 and Madagascar medicine may the magic formula..we should never allow anybody to demarket it's efficacy .

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Tango123: 5:16pm On May 06, 2020
Charly68:
Who will borrow Africans brain in this generation..these white people destroy many of our traditional values and replaced them with their own ,things are getting worse by the day,I sincerely believe we traditional cute to Covid19 and Madagascar medicine may the magic formula..we should never allow anybody to demarket it's efficacy .

On what evidence are you saying the Madagascar herb will work. Is it on emotions.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Kobojunkie: 5:26pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
Stupid WHO !!!! After this crisis this stupid body should be disbanded and a new one created because it's very clear that the WHO is in full cahoots with some satanic agents behind this whole COVID pandemic , from day one the WHO has done nothing buts assist the spread of the virus by decieving the world for two months that the Virus was not transmittable from person to person thereby buying the Virus good headstart to spread far and wide ,later this is same WHO said the Virus couldn't be transported airborne and later again the same WHO advised us not to wear face mask and now this same useless organization is here telling you the Madagascar wormwood drug doesnt work even though Madagascar has used the drug with 100percent efficacy and absolutely zero death till date even after ending it's lockdown ... Wicked WHO doesn't want you to know that the active ingredient inside the Madagascar sweet wormwood used to cure COVID so successfully is artemisinin a known powerful antimalarial and antiviral which has in the past had many researches carried out on it... Artemisinin has very low toxicity and is very effective against many types of flu viruses

I see you are dead set on peddling this assumption without yourself having clear evidence from the very source that the tonic does in fact contain Arteminsin undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by FreeMejoor1(m): 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
udemzyudex:

You mean crazy mod?
lol all dem na d same

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Yebby(m): 5:34pm On May 06, 2020
At least they made a move.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Redman44(m): 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
laitsy:
Anyway herbs supposed to be daily routine of Africa because we have it in excess here. The only thing Africans should avoid is overdose and take it in proportion. That is the right direction for Africa at this critical time.

Thank you. You have spoken well smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 5:46pm On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:
[s]the WHO !!!! After this crisis this stupid body should be disbanded and a new one created because it's very clear that the WHO is in full cahoots with some satanic agents behind this whole COVID pandemic , from day one the WHO has done nothing buts assist the spread of the virus by decieving the world for two months that the Virus was not transmittable from person to person thereby buying the Virus good headstart to spread far and wide ,later this is same WHO said the Virus couldn't be transported airborne and later again the same WHO advised us not to wear face mask and now this same useless organization is here telling you the Madagascar wormwood drug doesnt work even though Madagascar has used the drug with 100percent efficacy and absolutely zero death till date even after ending it's lockdown ... Wicked WHO doesn't want you to know that the active ingredient inside the Madagascar sweet wormwood used to cure COVID so successfully is artemisinin a known powerful antimalarial and antiviral which has in the past had many researches carried out on it... Artemisinin has very low toxicity and is very effective against many types of flu viruses[/s]

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by GamalNasser: 5:47pm On May 06, 2020
[quote author=alezzy13 post=89258139][/quote]

WHO Puppet I see U
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 5:54pm On May 06, 2020
Illiterates and blissfully ignorant folks have taken over nairaland. What a shame

WHO is not saying the syrup does not work, it is SIMPLY SAYING THERE IS INSUFFICIENT EVIDENCE TO SUGGEST IT DOES, YOU IDIOTS!!

it's possible that with more data is may improve. And I hope that it does.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Redman44(m): 5:56pm On May 06, 2020
Charly68:

' Our fathers were taught that everything European is Superior, and everything native ( African ) is degrading
superstitious and immoral. The great unthinking majority of us today disregard what is good in our national
customs, and prefer to cling to the worse European vices, when they are upheld as being Superior. Ladies and
Gentlemen, the native ( African ) must realize that he is an African first, and then a Christian or a British Subject.
No amount of Education can make him a European. He was born a Native, he will remain a Native and it is
most certain he will die a Native. If we want Lagos, Benin, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Yorubaland to be included
among the leading Countries of the World, we must first of all identify ourselves with our country.'

- Herbert Macaulay ( Nigerian Statesman, 1864-1946 ).

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Xristars(m): 6:00pm On May 06, 2020
Leave am for Us! Who is WHO on covid 19 matters.

If you are interested in learning men wears tailoring. feel free to check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9cX8hfQ4OsNd7NalV6knUQ
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:01pm On May 06, 2020
ONLY TWO PEOPLE HAVE (ALLEGEDLY) BEEN CURED BY THE CONCOCTION.

JUST TWO PEOPLE OOOOOO.

SERIOUSLY WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE??

THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER THAT THE LOW DEATH RATE IS CONNECTED TO THE COVID ORGANIC

JEEZ. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by thunderbabs: 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Even if Africa had that cure, WHO would thwart it cos of the big Pharmas who are there to share from UN's billions
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:02pm On May 06, 2020
Xristars:
[s]Leave am for Us! Who is WHO on covid 19 matters.

If you are interested in learning men wears tailoring. feel free to check out my YouTube channel
https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9cX8hfQ4OsNd7NalV6knUQ[/s]

WHO are the experts. Focus on your business.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Dollabiz: 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
Lol
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:03pm On May 06, 2020
thunderbabs:
[s]Even if Africa had that cure, WHO would thwart it cos of the big Pharmas who are there to share from UN's billions[/s]

Peak of ignorance.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by giftedgem(m): 6:05pm On May 06, 2020
PREMIER PROTECTIVE GOWN NOW AVAILABLE

A PACK ( 20 pieces) - N17,000

call Gift - 08099545793

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Femeto: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Please where can I buy?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:06pm On May 06, 2020
Seriously is the proliferation of covid also leading

Much of response to covid in Nigeria comes from technical and financial support of WHO.

SO WHY ON EARTH WOULD WHO WANT TO 'HIDE' A SO-CALLED CURE FROM PEOPLE??
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Xristars(m): 6:07pm On May 06, 2020
alezzy13:

WHO are the experts. Focus on your business.
I know WHO are experts, but the cure isn't available yet and the Madagascar herbal tonic has saved lives of Madagascans with No deaths. Y wait for WHO to approve be4 we save lifes.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Studio247: 6:09pm On May 06, 2020
And which one have they provide?
Hmmm nothing good comes out of Africa

If it was produced by white it would have long been in circulation
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by afroxyz: 6:16pm On May 06, 2020
WHO can go to hell. Useless global body burden
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:20pm On May 06, 2020
Xristars:

I know WHO are experts, but the cure isn't available yet and the Madagascar herbal tonic has saved lives of Madagascans with No deaths. Y wait for WHO to approve be4 we save lifes.

There is no evidence that the lack of deaths is in any way due to so called CONCOCTION.

Only two so far allegedly have been cured. And don't forget they could as well be underreporting just to boost thier case.

Remember when you all were shouting that chloroquine is the BEST CURE?? WHO called for caution, but people still went ahead. We all know the case now.

Now everybody is shouting covid organic.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by alezzy13: 6:23pm On May 06, 2020
Studio247:
[s]And which one have they provide?
Hmmm nothing good comes out of Africa

If it was produced by white it would have long been in circulation[/s]

WHO has been supporting the continent in the billions $$ in malaria, TB, HIV and vaccination, etc.

Even the current covid control measures are due to support from WHO.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by tee4naija(m): 6:48pm On May 06, 2020
Who still listens to WHO?
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by yom2(m): 7:06pm On May 06, 2020
meum:
WHO said so?grin

Dem no dey ever gree say agbo dey workgrin

But Dem no dey ever accept am. Na tablet, injection/vaccine Dem dey recognize.

If you understand the politics in the pharmaceutical industry, you'll endorse confirmed agbo.

Specific Agbo dey cure specific sickness but Dem no go ever accept am.

Don't get me wrong I'm totally in support of agbo being scrutinized but oyinbo no go endorse agbo wey tablet/injection dey.

Tablets and injections are good but E get some sicknesses wey African traditional medicine (agbo) be oga 4 wia Dem dey.

Forget our laboratories. We no dey celebrate our own b4.

The African Tradition medicine I'm talking about here are the leaves we use as food. Just because one doesn't use them as food doesn't mean it is not another man's favorite leave for soup. Tested and trusted by our Forefathers.

There's one "combo" grin that has been effective even till date. No long term or short term side effects. WHO has not endorsed it but our Forefathers(LHO - Local Health Organisation grin) did. I'm not talking about the ones that are being sold at motor parks o! Those ones are scammers.

N/B: I don't sell them. I've only seen them work. I do take tablets and injections were necessary (but it haff tey wey I sick rish 2 tk injection). But I've seen traditional medicine work wonders.
those in d medical field will never endorse it cos they want to remain in control. That's why for decades now researches on all these herbs always remain inconclusive. U will see literatures like. ' findings suggests that so so herb does so so thing '
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by yom2(m): 7:10pm On May 06, 2020
Xristars:

don't mind those people. They are just trying to save their business

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by yom2(m): 7:11pm On May 06, 2020
afroxyz:
WHO can go to hell. Useless global body burden
same with NMA here.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by delvzy(m): 7:14pm On May 06, 2020
What is there to carry out test on this herbs by the WHO and stop being sentimental about it.
Africa would produce the cure and every one would be shocked.
Re: COVID-19: WHO Says Madagascar's Herbal Tonic Not A Cure by Charly68: 7:29pm On May 06, 2020
Redman44:

' Our fathers were taught that everything European is Superior, and everything native ( African ) is degrading
superstitious and immoral. The great unthinking majority of us today disregard what is good in our national
customs, and prefer to cling to the worse European vices, when they are upheld as being Superior. Ladies and
Gentlemen, the native ( African ) must realize that he is an African first, and then a Christian or a British Subject.
No amount of Education can make him a European. He was born a Native, he will remain a Native and it is
most certain he will die a Native. If we want Lagos, Benin, Abeokuta, Ibadan and Yorubaland to be included
among the leading Countries of the World, we must first of all identify ourselves with our country.'

- Herbert Macaulay ( Nigerian Statesman, 1864-1946 ).
Thanks for this historical insight

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get A Baby Boy Or Girl Naturally / Coronavirus: Why Infected Italian Was Not Detected At Lagos Airport – Minister / Benefits Of Bitter Kola (orogbo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.