Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment - Agriculture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment (1823 Views)

Price Update Of Agricultural Produce From The North / Buy Moisture Absorber Protect Your Goods From Spoiling When You Ship. / Nigerian States And Their Agricultural Produce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by halimzytohfresh(m): 6:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
can you help me ship something very big...as in very big...
a tractor or some of its part?

should I share the link to the product?
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
halimzytohfresh:
can you help me ship something very big...as in very big...
a tractor or some of its part?

should I share the link to the product?

yes I can.. please contact me on 08057264182 on whatsapp let's talk better.. I will be looking forward to it
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 8:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
List of food items that can enter USA, Canada and UK
1. Garri
2.Elubo
3.Egunsi
4.Ogbono
5.Palm Oil
6Crayfish
7.Dried Fish (very dried)
8.Dry locust beans (iru)
8.Palm oil
7.Vegetables
8.Yam tubers etc
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 6:59am On Jul 03, 2020
We are here. Let's do help you
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 7:51am On Jul 04, 2020
Import, export and clear
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 7:46pm On Jul 04, 2020
Send foodstuffs to UK, US, Canada,Malaysia, UAE, All Europe etc at an affordable price.
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 11:43am On Jul 05, 2020
Import from China, US and Europe
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2020
2moro is another opportunity for another.. Send your foodstuffs to UK, US, Canada etc at an affordable price
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 8:24pm On Jul 06, 2020
Do you know you can ship Nigerian made drinks and foodstuffs to some Asian countries like Malaysia, Lebanon etc
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2020
Lets deal
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 5:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Patronise us
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
Contact us when ready
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2020
Available
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 6:58am On Jul 16, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
We are here. Let's do help you
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 6:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Shipment

Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by halimzytohfresh(m): 9:10pm On Jul 17, 2020
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 1:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Here
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 5:15am On Jul 20, 2020
Reliable

Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 5:10am On Jul 21, 2020
We are available
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 7:19am On Jul 23, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
Contact us when ready
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 1:46pm On Jul 26, 2020
Available
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 8:10am On Jul 27, 2020
Dellaxlogistic:
List of food items that can enter USA, Canada and UK
1. Garri
2.Elubo
3.Egunsi
4.Ogbono
5.Palm Oil
6Crayfish
7.Dried Fish (very dried)
8.Dry locust beans (iru)
8.Palm oil
7.Vegetables
8.Yam tubers etc

1 Like

Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
Available

Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 2:18am On Aug 07, 2020
Note please
Dont contact me to send the following,items to you .Its illegal and it will spoil business.

1.orijin
2.Ponmo
3.kilishi
4.chicken
5.chicken maggi
Be warned ,many have wasted their money
Re: We Help You Ship Or Clear Agricultural Produce, Machines, Tools And Equipment by Dellaxlogistic: 2:21am On Aug 07, 2020
Here

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Type Of Farming I Can Invest 100k And Make My Money Back Quick. Need Advice / Be A Distributor Of This Wonder 100% Organic Agro Product With Just #60k. / Catfish Farming Made Easy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.