Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Covid-19 Lockdown Easing: What About The Children? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Covid-19 Lockdown Easing: What About The Children? (289 Views)

Photos: Thousands of Heavily-armed Americans Rally against COVID-19 Lockdown / COVID-19 Lockdown: Household Items You Should Consider Buying / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Covid-19 Lockdown Easing: What About The Children? by 100naira(m): 10:47am On May 06, 2020
As we all know, on Monday the Federal Government of Nigeria eased the lock down which was put in place as a result of the pandemic, Coronavirus. According to the guidelines from the government, certain businesses are allowed to open for a certain duration of time, Schools and Churches excluded.

Now schools are not allowed to open and therefore children are to stay put at home. My question is this, what happens when both parents go to work and seeing how nobody can even trust their family members anywhere near their family not to talk of strangers, how will the children cope seeing that they can't adhere to the guidelines regarding this pandemic and also how will their parents cope?

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Of Frequent Urination At Night? EXPLAINED! / How Can I Whiten My Teeth? / Has Anyone Used Rain Soul Supplement? What Is The Response Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.