Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:41 PM

COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) (1842 Views)

Alexi Vidal Suffers Bone-Exposing Injury After Using Cardboard As Shin Pads / Cardboard Beds To Prevent Sex At Tokyo 2020 Olympics Installed By Officials / Teddy Bears As Spectators During Korea League Games (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Explorers(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2020
South Korea began its new baseball season today in front of a fake crowd.

After a weeks-long delay because of the coronavirus pandemic, five games got underway on Tuesday with fans locked out to stop the spread of the virus.

In Incheon, South Korea Wyverns imitated home fans by covering seats with cardboard photos of fans wearing masks as they hosted the Hanwha Eagles.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8287509/South-Koreas-baseball-league-opens-fake-crowd-coronavirus.html

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Explorers(m): 10:48am On May 06, 2020
Cheerleaders perform a routine to an empty stadium at the Happy Dream Ballpark in Incheon.

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Explorers(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2020
Hanwha Eagles players and SK Wyverns players wearing face masks lineup for the start of their regular season baseball game.

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Explorers(m): 10:49am On May 06, 2020
First base umpire Lee Ki-joong calls during the game between Hanwha Eagles and SK Wyverns in Incheon.

A screen showing how to maintain safety amid the coronavirus pandemic was broadcast while players competed in the game.

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by spinna: 10:49am On May 06, 2020
Strange times

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by NairalandSon: 10:51am On May 06, 2020
Will this make front page?
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by timay(m): 10:52am On May 06, 2020
this s funny grin
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Ghostrye: 10:55am On May 06, 2020
LMAO
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by udoka55555: 11:04am On May 06, 2020
Nice one.....let football follow suit
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by tillaman(m): 11:14am On May 06, 2020
grin
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by CAPSLOCKED: 11:20am On May 06, 2020
THESE ONES ARE ONLY DECEIVING THEMSELVES.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by tayebest(m): 11:24am On May 06, 2020
A sound engine should be deployed in the 'crowd' to fake the sportmen and also have feelings of the fans around. It makes sport look interesting! smiley

orishirishi sha

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by roqrules04(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2020
Not bad
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Octopusssy(f): 11:44am On May 06, 2020
*chuckle*
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by tutudesz: 12:02pm On May 06, 2020
iamphilips:
Wow.... Can they Start football leagues like this? Pls, We'll manage it
K league is starting on friday too

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by ahmemmygrey(m): 12:35pm On May 06, 2020
wow

am impressed with that fake fans, FIFA should emulate from them
But I thought they will wear their face mask while playing the game the virus transmit through the air nah
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by puremaker7(m): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
Explorers again!

If this thing no make front page, make my dick glue into my side chick pvssy for 2hrs.
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Nickymezor(f): 1:05pm On May 06, 2020
cool
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Royalbloodline: 2:58pm On May 06, 2020
Life must go on. Even as we all wait to find a cure or vaccine. Quite interesting the length they went through to put this together smiley
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 06, 2020
Lol. Cardboard people. Funniest stuff I've seen all day grin grin
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 06, 2020
iamphilips:
Wow.... Can they Start football leagues like this? Pls, We'll manage it
Lmao grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Raydos: 5:45pm On May 06, 2020
WTF??

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by mikeybrainy: 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
front page straaaight!!!
grin
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by cyojunior1(m): 10:08am On May 07, 2020
puremaker7:
Explorers again!

If this thing no make front page, make my dick glue into my side chick pvssy for 2hrs.

just tell us you are about to do !!!
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 07, 2020
Who needs plastic fans...?

Scratch that... who needs cardboard fans?
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Numerouno94(m): 12:28pm On May 07, 2020
puremaker7:
Explorers again!

grin

Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by kiddkash(m): 4:57pm On May 07, 2020
when you think you've seen it all
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Chuky7(m): 2:24pm On May 11, 2020
puremaker7:
Explorers again!

I don find the glue...where you dey...
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by Explorers(m): 2:25pm On May 11, 2020
Chuky7:

I don find the glue...where you dey...

Lol.
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by paulolee(m): 10:49pm On May 11, 2020
good...i think football venues should follow these protocols and also add that fans sound as background noise because its bettdr than playing in am Empty stadium dt we would be hearing sounds of players kicking the ball from the pitch side microphone and also hearing players and coaches voices barking instructions...football Venues should be filled with noises and if the fans aint allowed because of the pandemic they should just play recorded chants and shouts from the fans to keep the match lively...dnt want dt boring u.c.l matches dt happened between psg vs Dortmund and napoli vs barca to repeat itself bcoz it was xoo boring but the chelsea vs bayern and Liverpool vs athletico matches were manageable....heard u.c.l is starting dis july or August...chelsea are you ready for the great comeback
Re: COVID-19: South Korea Open Baseball League In Front Of Cardboard Spectators(Pic) by RemoveKebab: 10:51am On May 13, 2020
Reminds me of ps1 2002 wining eleven crowds grin
Mein technology as really come a long way

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Afraid Of Liverpool / Sepp Blatter Shocked About England / Where Is Bash Ali?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.