Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 (1691 Views)

Dragon Fruit Has Been A Source Of Cure To Some Disease / Heartbreaking Moment Of 104 Years Old Scientist On His Way To Suicide Clinic(pic / Now In Stock BHT Plus Capsule, Screenshot Of Cure Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 11:24am On May 06, 2020
The Mods are on overdrive now. The last thread I made on this they used the spam bot to delete and ban me for 24hrs.

I won't be posting the link but just the screen shot because they will ban me claiming spam.

1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 11:26am On May 06, 2020

1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 11:27am On May 06, 2020
...Mr. Liu has co-authored 30-plus publications, including four in 2020. Ms. Behar said he had just begun research on the novel coronavirus.

β€œHe was just starting to obtain interesting results," she said. "He was sharing with us, trying to understand the mechanism of infection, so we will hopefully continue what he was doing.”’ -Post Gazette
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 11:29am On May 06, 2020
Thank God Bill Gates is not aware of your existence . He is too rich and focused on humanist ideals to bother about your silly malign

11 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by Drversatile: 11:29am On May 06, 2020
If this is real, then there is problem ahead.

If the people don't emancipate themselves from the forces trying to control the world. More of this might still happen.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by clintino700(m): 11:30am On May 06, 2020
Conspiracy to keep the world suffering
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by GamalNasser: 11:31am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:
Thank God Bill Gates is not aware of your existence . He is too rich and focused on humanist ideals to bother about your silly malign

And he is aware of your own existence ko Mr Puppet
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by GamalNasser: 11:33am On May 06, 2020
The dark forces on the prowl trying to use a very vulnerable virus to create mass hysteria for some agenda

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 11:37am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

And he is aware of your own existence ko Mr Puppet

Neither is he aware of yours, Mr Smearer of the fourth kind. You see that's the irony of the whole thing. We, especially your kind, the personality smearers, are too insignificant in the grand scheme of things.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by GamalNasser: 11:38am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Neither is he aware yours, Mr Smearer of the fourth kind

Small brain puppet gerout

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 11:39am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Small brain puppet gerout

Big brain filled with pus. Get in
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by GamalNasser: 11:44am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Big brain filled with pus. Get in
I am a certified genius you are just a struggling small Yoruba man who has a corrolla ...gerout before I vex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 11:46am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

I am a certified genius you are just a struggling small Yoruba man who has a corrolla ...gerout before I vex

Certified by Indabosky.

I bet that certification is bought.

And plz do vex, I have a lotta time on my hand. Let's test that IQ of yours and hope to milk a tincture of reason off it, if there is, that is

And I dont have a Corolla and you dont have to tag me a yoruba ( CALL ME ANYTHING BUT THAT) to drive your point...

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by GamalNasser: 11:52am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Certified by Indabosky.

I bet that certification is bought.

And plz do vex, I have a lotta time on my hand. Let's test that IQ of yours and hope to milk a tincture of reason off it, if there is, that is

Don't bother my intelligence is not what a small brained man can measure , I should be discussing with anyone with an IQ of above 150 and not some person with IQ of 70 ( which is some type of mental retardation) ..Oga you cant process my intelligence so just rest
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by Nobody: 11:54am On May 06, 2020
angry

This op must be high on early morning urine,what evidence do you have to proof that bill gates is behind the murder.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 11:55am On May 06, 2020
GamalNasser:

Don't bother my intelligence is not what a small brained man can measure , I should be discussing with anyone with an IQ of above 150 and not some person with IQ of 70 ( which is some type of mental retardation) ..Oga you cant process my intelligence so just rest

Oh really, for someone with a staggering IQ to run amok with conspiracy theories beggars belief.
Are sure your IQ was tested to be near 150 or your were assuming. Sometimes delusions of grandeur can creep into big brains, you know.
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 11:57am On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Bill Gates is probably aware of me through my advocacy to expose his satanic agenda.

As for you, you are one of millions he wants to tag in his database.
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 12:01pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:

Bill Gates is probably aware of me through my advocacy to expose his satanic agenda.

As for you, you are one of millions he wants to tag in his database.
Really he is aware of you. Someone that goes with the moniker ZombieNation?

A zombie is devoid of logical reasoning. He cavorts with fools and drink from the fountain of false theories

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 12:14pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
nijabazaar:

Really he is aware of you. Someone that goes with the moniker ZombieNation?

A zombie is devoid of logical reasoning. He cavorts with fools and drink from the fountain of false theories
[/s]

You are descended from a long line of slaves, born a slave, are a slave, will continue the slave lineage and will die a slave.
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 12:17pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

You are descended from a long line of slaves, born a slave, are a slave, will continue the slave lineage and will die a slave.

Yes, a Slave with a thinking faculty is better than a zombie destined to be a King.

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 12:27pm On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Yes, a Slave with a thinking faculty is better than a zombie destined to be a King.

Well, just as we warned you of Buhari so have we warned you of the incoming satanic order.

But this time, you will suffer the consequences on your own. Your children will look back and curse your generation for letting them be enslaved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 12:43pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:

Well, just as we warned you of Buhari so have we warned you of the incoming satanic order.

But this time, you will suffer the consequences on your own. Your children will look back and curse your generation for letting them be enslaved.

I'd rather my children get a vaccine that ensures their future and upward mobility than sit around like ignorant pigs marinating in pools of conspiracy mishmash.

A research does and immediately you assume that Bill Gates murdered him? Are you a Northerner?

This behavioral pattern is exactly what the northerners exhibited and refused the polio vaccine because some ignorant vermin peddled lies that the polio vaccine would damage their fecundity . Polio ravaged them mercilessly.

Dear Man, I repeat, I'd rather be a Slave with a thinking faculty than a zombie heading to fire.

3 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 12:49pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
nijabazaar:

I'd rather my children get a vaccine that ensures their future and upward mobility than sit around like ignorant pigs marinating in pools of conspiracy mishmash.

A research does and immediately you assume that Bill Gates murdered him? Are you a Northerner?

This behavioral pattern is exactly what the northerners exhibited and refused the polio vaccine because some ignorant vermin peddled lies that the polio vaccine would damage their fecundity . Polio ravaged them mercilessly.

Dear Man, I repeat, I'd rather be a Slave with a thinking faculty than a zombie heading to fire.
[/s]

A fool has spoken.

How in God's name does vaccination equate to good medical care?

Idiot, vaccines are meant to be the cheapest form of health care through innoculation. It is the drug and healthcare of the poor and impoverished who live side-by-side in filth and squalor.

Have you asked why despite being the most vaccinated continent, Africa still records old-age child hood diseases? That's because the majority of you live in filth and squalor.

Instead of you to demand better health care and descent living conditions and infrastructure you want them to give you a vaccine ?

DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by nijabazaar: 12:55pm On May 06, 2020
ZombieNation:
[s][/s]

A fool has spoken.

How in God's name does vaccination equate to good medical care?

Idiot, vaccines are meant to be the cheapest form of health care through innoculation. It is the drug and healthcare of the poor and impoverished who live side-by-side in filth and squalor.

Have you asked why despite being the most vaccinated continent, Africa still records old-age child hood diseases? That's because the majority of you live in filth and squalor.

Instead of you to demand better health care and descent living conditions and infrastructure you want them to give you a vaccine ?

DO YOU SEE HOW STUPID YOU ARE?

Oh lawd, you are irredeemable.

Any way, thou are still minuscule in the grand scheme of things

And pls when the vaccine arrives, deter your children from taking it. And also dont allow them for that of polio or meningitis, Bill Gates hand is also there.
Your children must be saved at all cost from the clutching hands of Bill Gate.

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by Hhenryy: 1:20pm On May 06, 2020
same way they are silenting any individual or organisation that comes out with the cure for HIV/AIDS lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 1:27pm On May 06, 2020
nijabazaar:

Any way, thou are still minuscule in the grand scheme of things

You will be surprised.

This fight may be what I was born for.
Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:26pm On May 06, 2020
He wasn't on the cusp of discovering any cure. Learn not to twist stories

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by Maxmilliano111: 2:27pm On May 06, 2020
Gwad i just felt like weeping after reading the story line and also comming in to read another
full story entirely........

Like who did this to you OP is it HATE, ILLITERACY, POVERTY, OR THE WAY YOU THINK. a scientific researcher was shot dead and have u have come here to say bill gates killed him... Chaii i wonder what ur children would learn you . .. You really stink of hatred. Nevertheless ion blame u

I wonder if the mods re really doing thier jobs...

FAKE NEWS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Murders Scientist On The Cusp Of Cure For Covid-19 by ZombieNation: 2:40pm On May 06, 2020
[s]
Maxmilliano111:
Gwad i just felt like weeping after reading the story line and also comming in to read another
full story entirely........

Like who did this to you OP is it HATE, ILLITERACY, POVERTY, OR THE WAY YOU THINK. a scientific researcher was shot dead and have u have come here to say bill gates killed him... Chaii i wonder what ur children would learn you . .. You really stink of hatred. Nevertheless ion blame u

I wonder if the mods re really doing thier jobs...

FAKE NEWS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM IN THIS COUNTRY
[/s]

Who else will want this man dead if not Bill Gates?

use your brain

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Concerning This Growth On My Lap. ( Graphic Pics) / Malaria And Thypoid Fever / Tired Of Having A Smelly Vagina? Must Read!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.