Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS (4314 Views)

Bobrisky Shows New Curvy Body After Surgery / Bobrisky Learns To Walk Properly After Acquiring New Curvy Shape (Photos) / "Cost Money To Look Like Me": Teni Flaunts Her Slimmer Body (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 11:32am On May 06, 2020
Adele has lost even more weight and looks unrecognizable in a new photo shared to Instagram, which also happens to be her first photo for the year.

The singer, who last posted on Instagram in December 2019, shared a new photo now to thank those who wished her well on her birthday, and also to thank those on the frontlines of the fight against COVID-19.

Wearing a little black dress, Adele, who turned 32 on May 5, showed off her much slimmer physique, revealing she has lost even more weight since she last posted.

Fans, followers, and friends noticed this and they left comments to let her know how good she looks.

SEE MORE PHOTOS BELOW
https://www.nairafame.com/2020/05/singer-adele-unveils-her-new-curvy.html

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by FemolasticA: 11:41am On May 06, 2020
Slim to fashion �

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by PureGoldh(m): 11:41am On May 06, 2020
HBD to her
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by badaru911: 11:44am On May 06, 2020
I just don't know why.. I think I like the "meaty Adele" to the skinny one

11 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by winosport: 11:46am On May 06, 2020
This is definitely surgery
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by livingme: 12:09pm On May 06, 2020
winosport:
This is definitely surgery

Common this is not surgery. She has been on diet since her disappearance in music...

1 Like

Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by olamidebaby: 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
The chubby Adele looks way more appealing imo

2 Likes

Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by annsrealms(f): 4:47pm On May 06, 2020
It is healthy to lose weight but I think I prefer the thick Adele.
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by ecolime(m): 5:23pm On May 06, 2020
Woww... Big change
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by Digmygold: 5:24pm On May 06, 2020
Shes better fleshy.
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by GlorifiedTunde(m): 11:14pm On May 06, 2020
I liked her thick!
Re: Singer Adele Unveils Her New Curvy Slimmer Body, As She Clocks 32 Today. PHOTOS by coolest01(m): 1:27am On May 07, 2020
Her voice would have changed o. lol

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Father Christmas Struggles In Crowd To Take A Picture With Davido Lol / Beyonce Looks Flawless In Ankara Outfit / Questionable! Actress Anita Joseph Puts Her Massive Laps On Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.