Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,738 members, 7,813,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

FG To Commence Disinfect Schools Programs Nationwide - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG To Commence Disinfect Schools Programs Nationwide (307 Views)

COVID-19: FG About To Disinfect Schools Across The Country / COVID-19: FG To Disinfect Schools Nationwide / Maritime University Granted Approval By NUC To Commence Degree Programmes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FG To Commence Disinfect Schools Programs Nationwide by stanc5946: 1:36pm On May 06, 2020
FG to Commence Disinfect Schools Programs Nationwide
The federal has revealed plans to disinfect and decontaminate schools nationwide. The Minister of Environment, Muhammad Mahmood, said this at the Presidential Task Force briefing on COVID-19 in Abuja on Monday.

He said the ministry would get the info of faculties nationwide from the Ministry of Education.

Mahmood said, “We are initiating a programme of decontaminating and disinfecting our schools before they open.

“Because subsequently within the phases (partial lift of coronavirus lockdown), i think we’ll get thereto point once we start opening schools.
MORE STORIES>>https://imsunews.ng/blog/2020/05/05/fg-to-commence-disinfect-schools-programs-nationwide/
Re: FG To Commence Disinfect Schools Programs Nationwide by NairalandSon: 2:07pm On May 06, 2020
Another avenue to loot. God is watching you all.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Build My Mental Strength / Nysc DG: Are We Safe At All ? / Nigerian Schools Reopening 2020: How To Make Extra Cash Post-lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.