Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,186 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria (758 Views)

AIM GLOBAL BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY (Alliance In Motion) / Reasons Why Dangote Wont Buy Nigeria Club. / Man Offers To Rent His Girlfriend To Other Men So He Could Buy The New Iphone 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by LA2(m): 12:31am On Jan 12, 2011
Global Business Syndicate Offers to buy Nigeria

Washington – A leaked diplomatic cable obtained by wazobiareport.com has revealed that a group of global business leaders, backed by the United States government, tendered a secret proposal to purchase Nigeria.

Key personnel at the Nigerian House of Representatives were involved in negotiation meetings that took place in Abuja and in London.
This is the first known time in world history that a business syndicate has offered to buy an entire country,

More: http://www.wazobiareport.com/reports/Global-Business-Syndicate-Offers-to-buy-Nigeria

Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by oderemo(m): 7:55am On Jan 12, 2011
y dont we start with your village
Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by LA2(m): 8:26am On Jan 12, 2011
y dont we start with your village
lol. I wont be surprised if my governor already did
Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by samolina1(m): 5:38pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr man you are a bloody liar & an illitrate. My reason: a whole country can't be bought by a group of people & can never be bought, fool.
Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by harakiri(m): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2011
What do ppl mean by saying a country can't be bought. I stand to be corrected but i believe a country's significance border on its resources. If i am right, then most of 9ja is already owned by a select few. Was it not Obasanjo that tried selling NNPC to his proxies guised as privatization a.k.a selling country's assets to private individuals? If you own part of these assets, u indeed own part of the country especially Nigeria where its citizenry are totally dissociated from those at the helm of affairs who wire billions of dollars to oversea bank accounts. Apart from some uplift in infrastructure in a few parts of this country, how many Nigerians can boldly say they feel the direct impact of govt positively in their lives (apart from the looters and their beneficiaries) ? Hmmm ?
Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by LA2(m): 11:45pm On Jan 12, 2011
Mr man you are a bloody liar & an illitrate. My reason: a whole country can't be bought by a group of people & can never be bought, fool.
Abeg o, the story is just a satire piece o. It's from a webiste www.wazobiareport.com. I work in London and sometimes I get tired of the same old boring news from home on the naija news websites but this site always gives a funny spoof twist to the stories in the news. It is not real o! But I must confess, even I was fooled the first time someone sent the link to me last year, it was a story about our lawmakers making it illegal to diss the first lady. I only share the stories cus they make me laugh and I want to make other people laugh too.
Re: Global Business Syndicate Offers To Buy Nigeria by samolina1(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2011
LA2, my apology for called you a fool & an illitrate. But if you want to joke, you should go to joke section.

(1) (Reply)

Ohakim Must Go / Keeping Diaries: What Does It Mean To You / Post Hnd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.