Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,562 members, 7,816,363 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction (1666 Views)

Hope Uzodimma Commissions Hospital, Courts In Omuma, Oru East LGA. / Peter Obi At Lord Chosen Crusade In Mgbidi In 2020 (Throwback) / PDP Victory IN Oru East House Of Assembly Election Will Not Stand - Uzodinma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by dared0637: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2021
It's been hot out there right now with very heavy exchange of gunfire between factions I suspect to be ESN and the military, vehicles plying that axis have all turned back and it's so terrifying. I'm hearing some soldiers have been killed and it's pretty much madness for madness on display.

4 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by hybrid11(m): 11:56am On Apr 24, 2021
cry cry cry why now
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Apr 24, 2021
dared0637:
It's been hot out there right now with very heavy exchange of gunfire between factions I suspect to be ESN and the military, vehicles plying that axis have all turned back and it's so terrifying. I'm hearing some soldiers have been killed and it's pretty much madness for madness on display.
They withdrew soldiers from war torn Niger State and relocated them to peaceful Imo State.

Una never jam

17 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by pyyxxaro: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2021
Sai Buhari
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Anigreat: 12:05pm On Apr 24, 2021
shocked

I haven't seen any sense of useless idiotic Nigeria army leaving the north that is filled and ravaged by bandits and terrorists to a peaceful eastern states . What they want, they sure going to have it overdose. Useless lots.

4 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Coldshisha: 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2021
What you sow you shall reap...

Ipobians abeg enjoy your gun duel with soldiers and let us be jare...
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by lilvicky68(m): 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2021
Instead of fighting with the military..why can't everyone put hands together to fight bandits and bokoharam.. na show of force be this one and e no make sense again..

1 Like

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Abdul05: 12:09pm On Apr 24, 2021
I am very happy for this news ooo.

grin grin As l expected..
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Kriss216: 12:10pm On Apr 24, 2021
Madness for madness.

No one has monopoly of madness.
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by goatandyam: 12:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
Kill all the soldiers

Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Kriss216: 12:13pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:
Instead of fighting with the military..why can't everyone put hands together to fight bandits and bokoharam.. na show of force be this one and e no make sense again..
The Military as a combat outfit should first lead by example. They should start fighting bandits and Boko Haram, maybe others can join.
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by limeta(f): 12:16pm On Apr 24, 2021
My prayers are for the children of our lord
The spirit of truth will be with you and deliver you to victory

1 Like

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by NgeneUkwenu(f): 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
Beremx:
They withdrew soldiers from war torn Niger State and relocated them to peaceful Imo State.

Una never jam

Peaceful Imo State that just burnt down the Governor's house today? shocked shocked
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by ngadaAwo: 12:17pm On Apr 24, 2021
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Peaceful Imo State that just burnt down the Governor's house today? shocked shocked
[/s]
shatap

9 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Beremx(f): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
NgeneUkwenu:

grin grin

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by chatinent: 12:28pm On Apr 24, 2021
I also heard only soldiers are getting killed. ESN boys' bodies repel bullets.

2 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by spy24(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2021
Buharis government is hell bent on making it look like insurgency is in the east like it is in the North
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by lastmessenger: 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2021
God be with ESN and grant them Victory

2 Likes

Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by helinues: 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2021
May God protect you people....

Enough of this madness , na beg we dey beg
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Oracleforce: 6:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
lilvicky68:

I don't think the federal government is sincere about fighting terrorists...so everybody for his own territory God for us all
Re: Please If You're Around Oru Axis, Avoid Mgbidi Junction by Veqtor: 7:11pm On Apr 24, 2021
I hope those terrorists in military uniforms bite the dust hard.

Ipob/ESN are not killers, yet they sent d so-called military to come and kill dem.. yet d terrorist group, ISWAP is presently distributing their fliers boldly in Yobe. And no single security agency has gone to stop or harass them.

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa Youth Run Fulani Terrorists Out Of Town (video) / What Was Nnamdi Kanu Doing In Kenya / Betty Akeredolu Give Ondo Jobs To Imo Indigenes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.