Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries (837 Views)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Woman Cries As Husband Surprises Her On Her Birthday With IPhone, Money In Cake / Our Landlord Says He Fathered My Second Baby, Insists On Naming Him —husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Eyinjuoluwanimi: 2:31pm On May 06, 2020
A Nigerian woman has taken to popular Facebook counselor, Vivian Valerian Raphaels to open on on what she did to feed her family during the lockdown.

According to her, she slept with her landlord to feed her husband and children.

She wrote;

“Good evening ma. Hide my id please. My marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44years, 32 years. I beg you all dont blame me much. I just needed solutions on how to help myself, because I have started hating myself. My husband lost his job last 2 years and since then, I have been feeding the house with my salary. I did something I never wanted to do on this Corona period. I dont have any money to cook anything at home and no one to talk to, no water for my children to drink. We started drinking borehole water. I kept putting my account number on madam Cynthia give away post but I wasn’t lucky at all. Our land lord have been making advances at me for long and I ignored him. My parents look up to me for help and I didnt even give them anything at all. Me and my family stayed two days without anything and I left to ask my landlord for money to see if he can help me. All my neighbors I went to for help, nobody gave me anything. I lied to my husband let me go and see my brothers friend to know if she can help us. My landlord wife and kids stay abroad.

He lives two houses away from us. When I got to his place, he brought up the topic again and I told him that I cant do it, he promised to give me 20k free and some provisions. I know what I did is wrong and my conscience is killing me badly. I cant watch my three children cry anymore and I gave in and he refused he wont use protection. I have been asking God to forgive me. If they paid us in school where I teach before discharging us I wont have fallen into such. I am a shadow of myself now ma.

Three days ago, our compound people had meeting with him. Nepa people came to cut our light because of old bill we didnt settle. If you see the way he humiliated my husband because he gave his own suggestions, because he knows our situation I covered my face in shame. I wish I never did what I did. My husband is not on social media. Please help me post for advise.”

https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=11.msg12#new

Join our forum thank s
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Aminobrown(m): 2:45pm On May 06, 2020
No reason is justifiable for ur immoral act, rubbish.. Things lyk dis is wat scares men lyk me not go get married, I can't stand being cheated on

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by martyns303(m): 2:56pm On May 06, 2020
Morally wrong
Emotionally right.
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by babyfaceafrica: 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Fake
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 06, 2020
Please spare me my noble mod i beg you with the name of God.
Please fellow nairaladers of good conscience please help a brother out . The Hunger is now unbearable. my little kids have been crying all day and its becoming embarrassing , no food even the gas cooker is empty for days now. I beg of you my brothers and sisters. It will also reach out to my neighbors whose daughter has been down with malaria for days now because no food and money for treatment. my acct number is at my signature pls the mods said i will get ban by spambot if I post it along. i use access bnk
thank you and God bless you .
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by We4all: 7:35pm On May 06, 2020
Times are hard, but there are things one should never indulge in on the spur of the moment to make money. If it isn't worth it, then it's not worth trying it.

When women sell their dignity for as low as 5K, 10K or 20K, I marvel at such stupidity and all I can say is: "They do it because it's very convenient and not necessarily because it's the only way out".

2 Likes

Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by crackkhaus: 7:48pm On May 06, 2020
She should go and sin no more, dem plenty for that table - the table of married women sleeping with another man for one reason or the other.

I certainly don't believe she did it only because of 20k, that is a tale for tadpoles. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by ahnie: 7:56pm On May 06, 2020
crackkhaus:
She should go and sin no more, dem plenty for that table - the table of married women sleeping with another man for one reason or the other.

I certainly don't believe she did it only because of 20k, that is a tale for tadpoles. grin
Hello crackhaus!
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Mystery9(m): 7:59pm On May 06, 2020
Aminobrown:
No reason is justifiable for ur immoral act, rubbish.. Things lyk dis is wat scares men lyk me not go get married, I can't stand being cheated on

If this is what makes you to be scared of getting married, then you are a real weak man.
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by crackkhaus: 8:06pm On May 06, 2020
ahnie:

Hello crackhaus!
Lol, Ahnie cheesy
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Aminobrown(m): 8:39pm On May 06, 2020
Mystery9:

If this is what makes you to be scared of getting married, then you are a real weak man.

Mr strong man, I pray u experience such, xo we knw hw strong u are
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by theo4040(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2020
.....your being remoseful is commendable but you can't stay there. Only those who has gone through similar situation will understand. Talk to whoever has an oversight over you - maybe your spiritual parent. You need more than two eyes at this junction. May the Lord send you help from Zion
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by johnkey: 4:34am On May 07, 2020
Anything is allowed, you no kill person na fück you fück
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by frozen70(f): 5:02am On May 07, 2020
Eyinjuoluwanimi:
A Nigerian woman has taken to popular Facebook counselor, Vivian Valerian Raphaels to open on on what she did to feed her family during the lockdown.

According to her, she slept with her landlord to feed her husband and children.

She wrote;

“Good evening ma. Hide my id please. My marriage is 10 years with 3 kids. My husband is 44years, 32 years. I beg you all dont blame me much. I just needed solutions on how to help myself, because I have started hating myself. My husband lost his job last 2 years and since then, I have been feeding the house with my salary. I did something I never wanted to do on this Corona period. I dont have any money to cook anything at home and no one to talk to, no water for my children to drink. We started drinking borehole water. I kept putting my account number on madam Cynthia give away post but I wasn’t lucky at all. Our land lord have been making advances at me for long and I ignored him. My parents look up to me for help and I didnt even give them anything at all. Me and my family stayed two days without anything and I left to ask my landlord for money to see if he can help me. All my neighbors I went to for help, nobody gave me anything. I lied to my husband let me go and see my brothers friend to know if she can help us. My landlord wife and kids stay abroad.

He lives two houses away from us. When I got to his place, he brought up the topic again and I told him that I cant do it, he promised to give me 20k free and some provisions. I know what I did is wrong and my conscience is killing me badly. I cant watch my three children cry anymore and I gave in and he refused he wont use protection. I have been asking God to forgive me. If they paid us in school where I teach before discharging us I wont have fallen into such. I am a shadow of myself now ma.

Three days ago, our compound people had meeting with him. Nepa people came to cut our light because of old bill we didnt settle. If you see the way he humiliated my husband because he gave his own suggestions, because he knows our situation I covered my face in shame. I wish I never did what I did. My husband is not on social media. Please help me post for advise.”

https://www.talkpalsforum.com/index.php?topic=11.msg12#new

Join our forum thank s

The did has been done madam

Your next plan with your husband is how to reduce cost at home

If you are livy in tree bedroom flat cut it down to mini flat or if you are living in two rooms reduce it to one room

Your husband can't be seated and you did be running up and down, he has to get something doing even if its the least legal job

Stop at this three kids until you work something put

People fall and rise and fall Again
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by reginaeb: 7:37am On May 07, 2020
I know someone personally that was involved in such.. the landlord gave her 200k but the marriage crash.. there are certain things one shouldn't do no matter the situation
Re: I Slept With Our Landlord To Feed My Husband And Kids Woman Cries by Feminists: 8:07am On May 07, 2020
Hmm

(1) (Reply)

Crisis As William Uchemba Refuse To Perform Most Important Marriage Rite / Wives Of Today And Those Of Yesterday *** / Appreciation!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.