Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Appreciation!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Appreciation!!! (833 Views)

Ex-Husband Gives Current Husband Appreciation Gift For Taking Care Of His Kids / Bricklayer Wife Organizes A Birthday Party For Her Husband In Appreciation / Appreciation Post. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciation!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Jun 14, 2021
I want to sincerely and wholeheartedly thank God for the grace given unto me to witness this day.... looking back to last year, all I can say is, thank you Lord for the breath of life... I'm also using this medium to appreciate the people God used for me last year, may you not be sorrowful in Jesus name.
Cc
Jabolo
Cococandy

Happy birthday to me and in Addy to my baby girl Kiishi on 25th of June.

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by cococandy(f): 1:14pm On Jun 14, 2021
God used me? I swear I don’t remember. You’re so welcome. Bless you and your kid. Happy birthday to you both. kiss

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jun 14, 2021
cococandy:

God used me? I swear I don’t remember. You’re so welcome. Bless you and your kid. Happy birthday to you both. kiss

Sure he did.
The lady who was a Teacher and went into depression during covid on how to get baby things then later delivered through CS.
Today is my birthday and she'll be one year old come 25th June...
Thanks for everything ma'am

5 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by Acrobatics01: 6:50pm On Jun 14, 2021
Thanks @cococandy.

May good things never depart from you

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by cococandy(f): 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2021
Acrobatics01:
Thanks @cococandy.

May good things never depart from you

Thanks smiley same to you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciation!!! by cococandy(f): 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2021
Lizzyangel:

Sure he did.
The lady who was a Teacher and went into depression during covid on how to get baby things then later delivered through CS.
Today is my birthday and she'll be one year old come 25th June...
Thanks for everything ma'am

I’m recollecting now.

See ehn my brain is somewhat okay on a normal day but during that period, I was pregnant and I had pregnancy brain. I don’t remember much from last year grin

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 14, 2021
cococandy:

I’m recollecting now.

See ehn my brain is somewhat okay on a normal day but during that period, I was pregnant and I had pregnancy brain. I don’t remember much from last year grin

Lol... thanks all the way. How's the baby doing? (Last year pregnancy)

Hope dad and the kids are doing alright ma?
Re: Appreciation!!! by Klass99(f): 10:28pm On Jun 14, 2021
smiley
Re: Appreciation!!! by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Jun 14, 2021
Klass99:

cheesy I assume congratulations are in order? Kudos for your kind gesture as well.
Oh yes. Thank you smiley
Lizzyangel:

Lol... thanks all the way. How's the baby doing? (Last year pregnancy)

Hope dad and the kids are doing alright ma?
Everyone is fine ma’am. Stay safe smiley

2 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Jun 15, 2021
cococandy:

I’m recollecting now.

Lmao. See ehn, come and lend me money, then forget. You must forget o, even if na to pray another pregnancy into you cheesy. Thanks on her behalf. wink

4 Likes

Re: Appreciation!!! by cococandy(f): 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2021
pocohantas:

Lmao. See ehn, come and lend me money, then forget. You must forget o, even if na to pray another pregnancy into you cheesy. Thanks on her behalf. wink

Your own won’t be forgettable grin

(1) (Reply)

Woman Drowns In Dubai After Father Blocks Rescue To Save Her From ‘dishonour’ / Thank you / About Nigeria/norway Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.