Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators (5037 Views)

El Chapo's Cartel Tortures And Publicly Hangs 2 Rival Gang Members In Mexico / Emma Aispuro Coronel, El Chapo Wife On Vacation In Venice, Husband Rots In Jail / The Cars Seized From El Chapo, Mexican Drug Lord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Explorers(m): 3:07pm On May 06, 2020
The two sons of infamous drug lord Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán have been enforcing a 'curfew' in place on the citizens of the city of Culiacán, northwestern Mexico, due to the coronavirus crisis.

The sons, known as 'Los Chapitos' or 'the little Chapos', have threatened to 'sanction' any who do not comply with the 10 p.m. curfew, and have even sent their henchmen to torture anyone found breaking it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8291783/amp/El-Chapos-drug-lord-sons-enforce-lockdown-Mexican-city.html?__twitter_impression=true

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Explorers(m): 3:08pm On May 06, 2020
Pictured: A woman distributes face masks, sanitizers with El Chapo's picture printed on them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by dynicks(m): 3:14pm On May 06, 2020
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by slivertongue: 3:15pm On May 06, 2020
lord of manor

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by oluwaseyi0: 3:16pm On May 06, 2020
This ones have to turn themselves to the law

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by illicit(m): 3:17pm On May 06, 2020
nice one

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by fulaniHERDSman(m): 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
Me likey. My role models when I grow up! tongue grin

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by kalvoken(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
It can only be you people (going by the moniker).

I once read where a guy chose Usama bin laden as his role model.
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by kalvoken(m): 3:20pm On May 06, 2020
So they have formed their own government in their country.

Hmmm, wetin Lagosians no go see for traffic

9 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Kimikazi2: 3:26pm On May 06, 2020
fulaniHERDSman:
Me likey. My role models when I grow up! tongue grin
You really need to grow up
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by DanseMacabre(m): 3:34pm On May 06, 2020
Mad. cheesy

Drug dealers like Buruji Kashamu should replicate this in their enclaves, this one that people are 'absconding' from isolation centres in the SW.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by starbuck(f): 3:36pm On May 06, 2020
Why don't we have this kind of people in Nigeria undecided undecided... Government above government

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Kingseex1(m): 3:37pm On May 06, 2020
Government Themselves

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by tillaman(m): 3:40pm On May 06, 2020
I no go ever pray to visit that Mexico atleast not this lifetime, Ovidio Guzman wey after Authority arrest am Over 500 gunmen enter street dey kill anyhow, the government had to release him for peace to reign, not long after the police that arrested the guy was killed

Ruthless, lawless Joke of a Country, i’ll rather die in Nigeria

12 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by jumper524(m): 3:59pm On May 06, 2020
Nothing fit hide under sun again.
Nothing..
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by thundafire: 4:02pm On May 06, 2020
Wat a cartel always enforcing their own rule for good but breaking it same time,the only cartel that had a strong command and it's laws were obeyed than that of the government was by Escobar in Medelin

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Cmoni1(m): 5:00pm On May 06, 2020
Maybe they want to use d medium for logistics, may be oo . all I know is that drug dealers are selfish.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by solmus: 5:20pm On May 06, 2020
cool

lol

nobody wants to die.. kudos to them for making themselves useful, I hope their Dad's Pharmaceutical Company where the produce many drug also sponsor palliatives to people, after all they are billionaires

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by solmus: 5:22pm On May 06, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala will do de different if its dem,
De ar always on different sid

and you think with this you tribalistic mindset anybody would help you with the trash on your personal message on your profile "Military Minded, NDA SSC /Navy DSSC Recruitment on my Mind, Counting Down, if u ar Highly Connected in Military nd can help me achieve dis Dream Pls DM me 081603"

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by tillaman(m): 5:24pm On May 06, 2020
AudioNews:
Ewedu nd Amala will do de different if its dem,
De ar always on different sid
cabròn
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Gosj01(m): 5:53pm On May 06, 2020
Following!

I still sell cheap laptops.
Details on signature
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by lincsnuel: 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
Damn it... The nerve! angry
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by KingAzubuike(f): 6:28pm On May 06, 2020
This explorers will just be copying random articles online and coming to nairaland to post them forming intellectual.

As for the topic, most of these cartels in Mexico, Honduras and El savador are so powerful the cops dare not challenge them. There's a place in Mexico called Juarez valley, it's one of the deadliest places on Earth. Even the Mexican military no dey pass their boundary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by henryobinna(m): 10:15pm On May 06, 2020
starbuck:
Why don't we have this kind of people in Nigeria undecided undecided... Government above government
Are you out of your senses?

Deadly drug dealers that kill in large number and terrorise the entire city they reside in ?

Why aren't you comfortable with boko haram since you now want drug dealers?
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Emmanuel602(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
Lol. They are giving back to the society in their own crazy way
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Emmanuel602(m): 10:35pm On May 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:
This explorers will just be copying random articles online and coming to nairaland to post them forming intellectual.

As for the topic, most of these cartels in Mexico, Honduras and El savador are so powerful the cops dare not challenge them. There's a place in Mexico called Juarez valley, it's one of the deadliest places on Earth. Even the Mexican military no dey pass their boundary.

At least he is not posting Tonto Dike and snake pictures. Some of us are following him because of those educative articles

13 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Mightyhaiz: 10:48pm On May 06, 2020
Lol... Them too dey wait fervently make corona end make them continue drug and extortion...
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Mightyhaiz: 10:50pm On May 06, 2020
KingAzubuike:

well,..we love him like that... E pain u? Go copy and post your own

16 Likes

Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by Nobody: 11:34pm On May 06, 2020
grin
oluwaseyi0:
This ones have to turn themselves to the law
grin angry angry grin grin grin
Re: COVID-19: El Chapo's Sons Lockdown Mexican City, Send Men To Torture Violators by gaby(m): 12:08am On May 07, 2020
Lol

Na long thing snake dey born.

At the end of the day, they'll end up like so many before them. Na horrible untimely death las las

Even their grandpa for the game, Pablo, na so him end up.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Skye Bank Worker Stabbed To Death By Husband, And Cut Into Pieces (with pix) / Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.