Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son (5038 Views)

'Pregnant' Lady Who Scams Lagosians By Faking That Her Water Is Broken Caught / USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / EFCC Arraigns American For $2.3m Visa Scam (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
This 29 year old scammed me out of $185,000. I won't get my money back but I want him held accountable. I am a white, disabled older woman in America. He lives with his family in Ekpoma. He scammed me from Ibadan and Lagos and Ekpoma. He use to scam for a larger group then went out on his own. He has used the alias Greg Hilary. Please make him accountable. He used Western Union and several scam friends to steal from me. I believed he loved me. I married him and gave him a son over a period of 4 years. He only wanted money and a U.S. Visa. How do I explain this to his 14 month old son!!! I should have known. Why would a young man want an older, handicapped woman, with money?? I kept all my communication for sentimental reasons, at first. Now I keep it all for proof in case he calls me a liar, and other things. He has even threatened my life if I tell what happened. His son and I have gone into hiding and changed our identities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
You actually got married to him? Or is he a faceless scammer? Need to get some facts right before we can really comment on this Ma!...... That is a lot of money here, that is almost 40 million Naira we are talking about!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by buygala(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Story that touches the heart sad

cc Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by broxymall(m): 5:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
No source

visit my signature for Timberland boot and Branded watches
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
He is a professional scammer. I met him and fell inlove. He had his environment set up well to support his scam. I told him no more money. He got VERY upset and threatened me. He also wanted a VISA to come to states. I know I will not get my money back. We had a child. I have been told the really good scammers do everything he did to ensure full mind control to get money and visas. Then when they get to the states they empty bank accounts and leave the wives. I truly believed him! I feel like a fool.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by buygala(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
Annnelson:
He is a professional scammer. I met him and fell inlove. He had his environment set up well to support his scam. I told him no more money. He got VERY upset and threatened me. He also wanted a VISA to come to states. I know I will not get my money back. We had a child. I have been told the really good scammers do everything he did to ensure full mind control to get money and visas. Then when they get to the states they empty bank accounts and leave the wives. I truly believed him! I feel like a fool.

Too bad this happened... Just report the matter to your local police... Perhaps Interpol may develop interest in the matter and hunt him down. ...

If your story is the unadulterated truth and you haven't engaged in any illegal transaction with him, then take up the matter with your local police.... We Nigerians on this Forum can't help you much.. The worst we can do is to rain curses on him on your behalf. And some of us may even want to prey on your vulnerability and 'scam' you again sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
I have reported him to the authorities. It takes time. He lives with his family in Ekpoma. He always told me he could get any Nigerian woman he wanted so I should feel blessed he chose me. That Nigerian women were b******. I loved Nigeria. I visited him in Ihbadan, Lagos, and Ekpoma (where our son was conceived). I was so inlove with him that I didn't believe my friends and priest when they saw it. He goes by Thompson. Thompson told me to a sky my priest to send the money to him through Western Union, and never had the money sent to his name. He told me he couldn't pick up the money cos he didn't have proper ID. I believed him. I kept all chat logs, text logs and all western union slips. I don't throw away anything. I tried to tell his parents because of our son. Thompson convinced his parents I was lying and a horrible wife.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is very sad, i hope the authorities can help you out to some extent. And perhaps he might even be reading this!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank you. It is our son Tommy that this is sad. How do I explain this to him? I was so proud to give him our son. I am hurt too. I am disabled and older so no one takes me seriously.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
But this more sounds like, 'how my hubby duped me and left me with our 14 months old son'. . . . More comments will be made from other members soon. The members here like this kind of stories! Loading...............
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Annnelson:
Thank you. It is our son Tommy that this is sad. How do I explain this to him? I was so proud to give him our son. I am hurt too. I am disabled and older so no one takes me seriously.
...... I feel your pain, so sorry about all these. Were you disabled when you visited him in those 3 places in Nigeria you mentioned up there? He is 29, are you more than 15 to 20 years older than him?! Just curious.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
I was born without a left hand. I was 53 when I met him. I know. Pretty obvious now. I feel like a fool.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Annnelson:
I was born without a left hand. I was 53 when I met him. I know. Pretty obvious now. I feel like a fool.
...... Oh this is so sad! That is a very hurtful thing to do, well, i only pray you overcome this trying time. Seems he took your love for him for granted, that is a very bad thing to do. So you actually gave birth in your mid 50's? Now, that is God's miracle.

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank you. It was a miracle. He was born 6 weeks early but God let us keep him. He looks just like Thompson. I nearly died from bleeding and they took my uterus after he was born. Thompson only cared about me sending him money. That's when I started doubting him. But he had me so brainwashed that it was me being paranoid. I had to concentrate on Tommy. I cannot tell you the pain he caused me, which is easier to see in hindsight. I almost killed myself, but then I looked at Tommy. Who would love him as much as I do? God blessed me with him for a reason. I don't hate Thompson. I just want justice!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Damn this guy made us look bad.

1 Like

Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
I really hope and pray that you get justice. Have you have reported to the right agencies? Just try and concentrate on Tommy. May God keep him for you.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
And he thinks he is getting away with it. He says he can go "so deep" in Nigeria no one will catch him. He is a very good liar. He told me he is so good no one will ever doubt him. This kills me. It really does.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
As of 3 days ago he was living in his family compound in Ekpoma. His father is a retired police officer for Port Authority. And his mom is a teacher still working. Now they think I am horrible as they believe Thompson. When I stopped sending money, Thompson got very mean and angry. I defended myself. But all his parents heard, abnd saw were my reactions to Thompson. All I did was tell him no money because I finally realized this was a scam. He was pushing for me to finish his VISA and send more money. Tommy was recently very sick. I had $50.00 to my name and needed it for medicine for Tommy. He verbally abused me until I sent it to him. He didn't care about his son. Tommy nearly died cos he didn't get the medicine. He accused me of not being a caring and loving wife Tommy ended up in the hospital.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
These are very grievous and bad news about him. How many times did you come Nigeria to see him? Obviously, he hasn't travel to your country before, right?
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Remember when you are inlove, the bad truth is so hard to see and accept. I had 4 miscarriages before having Tommy. I visited 4 times. I left him thousands of dollars when I left him. I paid to support him for 4 years. He was scamming me the entire time. I bought him clothes, thousands of cash, computers, phones, gifts for the family, food and so much more. I paid for him to get a USVisitors visa. It was denied. This time we were going for a spouse visa. I am an old fool and extremely hurt.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
I can feel how hurt you are, it shows in your words. Did you find out he was scamming you after the 4 years? If the authorities can help you to get your money back, good, if not just continue taking good care of Tommy. He may still come back begging you. How did you get to know about Nairaland?
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
I was running out of money and could not send him as much as he expected, so his attitude started changing towards me. He got meaner and meaner. I was inlove so I didn't want to believe it. Plus, I wanted Tommy to have his father. And I believed and loved him. It was so painful dealing with his anger and meanness. But I finally asked God to show me the truth. I completely ran out of money and he became very cruel. It was so hard to believe. I finally sold my house and ended up with a lot of money. He asked for more money and I said no cos I then knew he was scamming me. He treated me so I took Tommy into hiding and changed our names. He said he knows "people" in the states and for me to be careful! I decided to do forum boards to get help as much as I could. He needs to be caught. I thought the more people who know the better. Thank you for your kindness.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
He never checks on his son. The only time he would ask about him is if he needed money or he thought he could manipulate me for money.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 14, 2015
You always welcome...It is so obvious he his a scammer, you've made some mistake in the past (out of love tho') but do make sure, you did not make the mistake a 2nd time, its good you are wiser now. As long as you have reported him to the right authorities, they will do what they have to. We hear this type of stories everyday. So wishing you all the very best, keep taking good care of your son. And i really hope that help come your way. Stay blessed.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 8:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
Thank you. I want people to know what he did. Those in Ekpoma too. I thought of going there and confront him but he could hurt me and take Tommy and there would be nothing I can do. Please help me in spreading this story. I want him to be stopped. He is very evil.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
I won't advice you to come close to him, not after all the threat you mentioned up there. As for spreading the news, that will only be possible if the moderators on this forum take your topic to the frontpage, that is like the only way, everyone in Nigeria that is a member here can see it... Goodluck.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 9:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
Exactly. Thank you. I pray this forum will do this action. God Bless.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 14, 2015
buygala:

Too bad this happened... Just report the matter to your local police... Perhaps Interpol may develop interest in the matter and hunt him down. ...

If your story is the unadulterated truth and you haven't engaged in any illegal transaction with him, then take up the matter with your local police.... We Nigerians on this Forum can't help you much.. The worst we can do is to rain curses on him on your behalf. And some of us may even want to prey on your vulnerability and 'scam' you again sad
Hunt him down for what exactly? For having a marriage of convenience? Dude, take your time o.
As for you,
Annnelson:
Remember when you are inlove, the bad truth is so hard to see and accept. I had 4 miscarriages before having Tommy. I visited 4 times. I left him thousands of dollars when I left him. I paid to support him for 4 years. He was scamming me the entire time. I bought him clothes, thousands of cash, computers, phones, gifts for the family, food and so much more. I paid for him to get a USVisitors visa. It was denied. This time we were going for a spouse visa. I am an old fool and extremely hurt.
...Just go away.
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
@Annnelson, BTW, i forgot to tell you that you will have both the positive and negative comments here, the good, the bad and the ugly will comment on your story. That is the way the forum is. So just don't reply to EVERYONE! Take note of this!!
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by suruwilliams(m): 9:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
Some mofos making we Nigerians look bad angry nemesis will catch up with him soon
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by suruwilliams(m): 9:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
BoboYekini:
Hunt him down for what exactly? For having a marriage of convenience? Dude, take your time o.
As for you, ...Just go away.
are you for real? shocked
Re: Akhimien Thompson Eromosele- Scams American For $185,000- Leaves 14 Mo Old Son by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
I added his picture taken at our wedding. I took me out for security purposes. This breaks my heart so badly. His son looks like him!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beware Of This Online Scammer Ifeanyi Christian Nwosu A.k.a Trapo / 12 Actors Killed/died During Production. / How The Illuminati & Yahoo Boyz Are Using The New Snapchat Filter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.