Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? (828 Views)

Bet Shop And Game Centre Shop Needed / PC Games Help Centre / Any Game Centre In Ikeja Or Ogba Axis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? by horlaitan: 3:18pm On May 06, 2020
Good day to you alI. I know this is 2020 and I don't know if this business is still lucrative. I plan to inject about N2M into video game centre with five Play Station 4, or more with brand new led 32inch LG TVs here in Lagos mainland, (Abule-Egba) area to be precise. You know make it a standard game house and registering the company with CAC or whatnot. BUT!! I don't know if the business is still lucrative like those golden years. Reason why I wanna go big is because there's no one game lounge here in this area that I know of. In fact I don't even plan on allowing people below 18 years to patronise me. I want the big guys. Top gaming lounge fully air conditioned. Thank you all.
Re: Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? by angelEmade: 3:42pm On May 06, 2020
profitable or not...m sure it all depends on how you run your thing. make it classy by offering something more than just football games...sell side attractions etc. the greatness is in you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? by techycontents(m): 7:23pm On May 06, 2020
It is better you open a bet shop instead
Re: Is Gaming Centre Still Profitable? by Thelucifer666(m): 7:35pm On May 07, 2020
horlaitan:
Good day to you alI. I know this is 2020 and I don't know if this business is still lucrative. I plan to inject about N2M into video game centre with five Play Station 4, or more with brand new led 32inch LG TVs here in Lagos mainland, (Abule-Egba) area to be precise. You know make it a standard game house and registering the company with CAC or whatnot. BUT!! I don't know if the business is still lucrative like those golden years. Reason why I wanna go big is because there's no one game lounge here in this area that I know of. In fact I don't even plan on allowing people below 18 years to patronise me. I want the big guys. Top gaming lounge fully air conditioned. Thank you all.
The money isn't bad but I wouldn't say it's huge as well and I must encourage you to dismiss that idea of not allowing below 18 years to patronize them, if you dont know they are the ones that burn the most money there.
Go to any gaming shops you will barely see an adult, who get that time?
Like the others have said you could include something else in the shop like a bet or something else and my advice is to invest in solar power if not you'll burn most of your profit on fuel.
Make sure your location is well populated and filled with kids.
Good luck

(1) (Reply)

PS4 For Sale - I Have An Interested Buyer / Fans Nascar Or Need 4 A Speedy Drives / Information About Isp's In Abuja Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.