Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,817,001 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (82065 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by todugo(m): 9:41am On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Too much relaxer don chop enter this man brain.

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Mftivi: 9:50am On May 07, 2020
chukel:
you actually should take that advice of yours, cos your reasoning and comprehension are well below par. You schooled abroad but far worse than the Nigerian schooled whom you condemn. My statement was a clear question, asking for evidence that he said so. Your response was tangential and completely off.
I am sorry I mentioned the wrong person, the person you asked is who my comment was intended for.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tgstar100(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2020
Emann1000:
Tithes have been put on hold and someone is pained grin grin

LOL 😂 😂 😂
Ya funny

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ogatboy(m): 9:55am On May 07, 2020
If person talk now, them go say na man of God. Either this guy lacks knowledge or reasoning. Lock down was to control the virus and track it not to end it. It worked in China n Europe. Besides why was he not healing people cos its a disgrace that a man of God who boast of healing cannot perform miracles when its most needed.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by todugo(m): 10:09am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

Is wearing a mask scientific...??.....The answer is definitely NO!!

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs
If it's a "Satanic plandemic" as you put it, what stops him from healing those affected.He should go to hospitals and isolation center and heal them from the "satanic plandemic" since he is a man of God and gifted with miraclous healing since he became a pastor and has being healing.
It's high time we start apply wisdom and stop being gullible in the country, it's a shame!

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by asamaigho(m): 10:33am On May 07, 2020
Modikko:
LOL... Based on which study? Did you conduct any research to arrive at your findings?

make proper use of ur data and u will get d right info.

so many ignorant folks on dis forum....sometimes i am amazed at d enermous time and resources to edu. dem.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ehbellsho(m): 10:42am On May 07, 2020
seunmsg:
This one doesn’t know when to shut up. How can someone be this desperate for attention?

I tire o
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Rumobaba: 10:49am On May 07, 2020
This man go don Nack ppl wife tire
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by AreaFada2: 11:06am On May 07, 2020
This is pathetic from an educated pastor. shocked
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by NoBones: 11:19am On May 07, 2020
Am with you on this one Sir......Let them keep hating, higher and higher you Will go
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by seeniyke(m): 11:25am On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs
correct talk

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Goke7: 11:30am On May 07, 2020
Ojmikel:
Every one of you speaking against Pastor Chris, God help you all. It reminds me of the story of the flood in Noah's days. Noah warned the people but every one of them called him a fool! Yet he was a man sent from God!! Eventually only 8 believed him got into the ark and was saved.. Even your unbelieving scientists have proof of this Bible story.. what am I saying? what you don't understand leave alone!!! Stay away from insulting Men of God!! All that you see is not all that there is!! Be wise.

go and develop your personal relationship with God and stop following mere men like yourself
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Omar09(m): 11:36am On May 07, 2020
It seems this guy isn't through embarrassing himself world wide.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Abithel: 12:03pm On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:

Leave them alone bro... So many zombies around.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gabbriell: 12:11pm On May 07, 2020
ogatboy:
If person talk now, them go say na man of God. Either this guy lacks knowledge or reasoning. Lock down was to control the virus and track it not to end it. It worked in China n Europe. Besides why was he not healing people cos its a disgrace that a man of God who boast of healing cannot perform miracles when its most needed.

Chris is wrong about the lockdown.. but as for the facemask: facemask can't protect against coronavirus...FACT.
It is simple science...but if u need explanation.. check out credible sources online: u can also check the link below
https://www.livescience.com/amp/are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronavirus-spread.html

Where he's is wrong is that..while it may not protect people from it..it reduces the risk of unknowingly spreading the decease through sneezing or coughing. But again most people take of their mask to cough or sneeze.

People can contract the virus even with face mask..so best practice is to maintain social distancing, watch hands regularly. wear facemask in crouded places to avoid someone accidentally sneezing into ur face and most importantly; don't go out unless you have to.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MichaelDuf: 12:23pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MichaelDuf: 12:23pm On May 07, 2020
Gabbriell:

Chris is wrong about the lockdown.. but as for the facemask: facemask can't protect against coronavirus...FACT.
It is simple science...but if u need explanation.. check out credible sources online: u can also check the link below
https://www.livescience.com/amp/are-face-masks-effective-reducing-coronavirus-spread.html

Where he's is wrong is that..while it may not protect people from it..it reduces the risk of unknowingly spreading the decease through sneezing or coughing. But again most people take of their mask to cough or sneeze.

People can contract the virus even with face mask..so best practice is to maintain social distancing, watch hands regularly. wear facemask in crouded places to avoid someone accidentally sneezing into ur face and most importantly; don't go out unless you have to.

Chris is correct. Do yoy know.more than scientists?

Read

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8294507/New-study-reveals-blueprint-getting-Covid-19-lockdown.html

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MichaelDuf: 12:24pm On May 07, 2020
ideology:

What research have you done that proves to you that wearing mask is scientific or is really protecting you from the virus.

Or that everything WHO says is correct?

It is sad. You accept everything WHO says without questioning it or doing your own independent study to find out the truth.

The perpetuators of this knew how many people will react because they have been programmed over the years, using media and entertainment.

Very little can be done to unprogramme people...

And this ignorance will cause more havoc...

My prayer is that more people, find the truth for themselves before its too late.

Please read
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8294507/New-study-reveals-blueprint-getting-Covid-19-lockdown.html

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by MichaelDuf: 12:25pm On May 07, 2020
Horlaarsco:

watch the video and see the reason why he said doctors wear mask during surgery!

Everybody is a potential suspect!!!

Please read
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Modikko(m): 12:36pm On May 07, 2020
Mr Professor, well educated, well done and clap for yourself. I think you are the one that deserve to be educated here.
asamaigho:

make proper use of ur data and u will get d right info.

so many ignorant folks on dis forum....sometimes i am amazed at d enermous time and resources to edu. dem.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mightyhephzibah: 12:41pm On May 07, 2020
well, I'm not surprised. Nairaland didn't conduct a screening exercise to ensure her members are intellectually balance and that's obviously the problem here. can you please just tear your academic certificates that's even if you have one. you've just told us how unlettered and immature you are. it's fine. you're not alone bro. we have several others in your situation! and next time, communicate your opinion maturely rather than abuse. be intelligent please!!

doggedfighter:

Shut up and sit down. Dolt
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gabbriell: 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Chris is correct. Do yoy know.more than scientists?

Read

Well, am a scientist.
Chris is wrong about the lockdown. Situations would have worsened if not for the lockdown. Lockdown is not the cure but preventive measures in curbing the virus.

I read the article in the link u sent me. It didn't prove Chris right..closing of school and crowded areas are part of lockdown which has prove efficient.
Below is the headline of the screenshot u sent me. It doesn't prove Chris right as far as the lockdown is concern (globally speaking).

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mightyhephzibah: 1:18pm On May 07, 2020
Who's talking about respect? It's not about pastor Chris as a person, it's about how quick we are to condemn pastors in this generation and it would have been better if the condemner have small sense, just small. plus, you cannot be respected by everyone. it doesn't matter what you say or do and that's really not my concern. There are millions of people in the world who has great respect for this same man we're talking about, millions I say....

simply, my concern is that what he said up there is absolutely correct. Many do not take their time to research, they don't even know anything about science, they don't read, they haven't been listening to news, all they do is to come right here and show grievances on pastors as if they are the author of their own problem. They should stop going to church if they feel scammed, no one is forcing anyone rather than attacking every pastor at any slight opportunity. we do not see this often in other religious bodies. yes, pastors are not always correct(they are human and can't be at per with Christ), but do you think God will be happy with how we deal with them. Christians are people who carries the attributes of Christ. Do you think the abuse and all is one of His attributes, would Jesus have done the same if He's here. majority are really not Christians but church goers. i do not agree with everything a pastor says, but i do not insult, abuse, attack them, i rather share my contrary opinion as i should. deeper life, catholics etc that you have mentioned has been criticized severally. it's part of what we should expect as been told by Our Holy book, but the critics shouldn't be coming from us. Christ is not divided. nah, not from us!.

In addition, you do not need to have a degree in a subject before knowing about it, I know so much about telecommunication and it's really not my school course of study. I might even be better than some people who studied it self. Are you saying i cannot air my opinion because i do not have a degree in it?. I submit with due respect!

EVILFOREST:

PLEASE, RESPECT is accorded to those who deserve it.
No one earns respect by compulsion.
Respect, is something you earn.

Now to ADDRESS your Plight.
I am also a Christian and I deeply feel ashamed each time I see these Pastors especially these new generation ones churn out things as if they had a degree in that discipline.
I would have started believing Pastor CHRIS, if he has a degree in Software Engineering.

Now, I ask you....
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Catholic Church...?
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Anglican Church..?
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Jehovah Witness?
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Presbyterians..?
Has anyone insulted the Jesus Latter day churches..?
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Assemblies of God..?
Has anyone insulted the pastors in Deeper Life..?
and so many more..
I think no one.
The REASON is simple.....
These CHURCHES respect themselves.
They don't talk any how.
These churches draw a line between spiritual and physical inclinations.
These churches have the Real Educated People and not places were mockeries are perpetrated
These churches have organisations and superiors which always monitors its tentacles and it's not a PRIVATELY OWNED Church whereby just one man decides everything and that one man never makes mistakes.

Now that PASTOR CHRIS has messed up about the 5G, which of the members do you think can call him to order..?
But you get to see the Catholics always calling Mbaka to order.
These MEN are mortals like you and I.
So, don't be afraid to confront them when they spew contrary or try to lecture you about your own discipline.

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ideology(m): 1:22pm On May 07, 2020
MichaelDuf:

Please read

Y
When I say research, I don't mean copying what people have done.

Do your own...

Mainstream media is owned by people and they write only what they want to tell you.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by billionman: 1:59pm On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Well I am not his fan and I dont attend his church.......I am only a fan of rational reasoning......Next??

You are far from rational and scientific reasoning. I intend not to reply you cos i won't have time to lecture you in detail but I'll just ask you some questions to ponder on. Do you have basic understanding of the virus itself? Do you know how it spreads? What does it mean for a pathogen to be "airborne"? What's the function of the human skin? Why can't we contract the virus through our keratinized skin rather via mucus epithelium? In immunology, what's the function of the keratinized skin? That function can be, to some extent, be likened to what the face mask does. Yes, the mask in whatever design does not guarantee absolute protection from the virus, but it does protect the nasal mucus epithelium from getting exposed to the epitheliotropic virus.

PS: I hope you are enlightened enough in basic science to understand these facts.

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lookingfly: 2:09pm On May 07, 2020
vislabraye:
Chris is in the news for another controversy. Where did he get his facts from ?
Which scientist is he quoting?
I wonder what doctors and scientists attending Christ Embassy will say.
as usual, they will say he's correct!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunshine1974(m): 2:15pm On May 07, 2020
ideology:

Lol

Deception...

Am not arguing with you bro.

Science is not anyone's entitlement.

So many things we were taught many years ago no longer hold, why because some people decided to think further and do further studies.

Until you do that, sorry for you

Life is choice.

I pray you find out the truth before its too late.

Good bless you
you and you pastor can only mislead the gullible bro. An accountant cannot come and be claiming to know science likewise the other way. Even in science, an engineer cannot come and claim to know medicine and vice versa. You people should try and have sense pls. I'm sure you are not a kid. grin grin grin
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunshine1974(m): 2:16pm On May 07, 2020
Your pastor spew rubbish and you are hear justifying it. Please you people should go and have sense pls. Mtchewwww
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sunshine1974(m): 2:18pm On May 07, 2020
billionman:

You are far from rational and scientific reasoning. I intend not to reply you cos i won't have time to lecture you in detail but I'll just ask you some questions to ponder on. Do you have basic understanding of the virus itself? Do you know how it spreads? What does it mean for a pathogen to be "airborne"? What's the function of the human skin? Why can't we contract the virus through our keratinized skin rather via mucus epithelium? In immunology, what's the function of the keratinized skin? That function can be, to some extent, be likened to what the face mask does. Yes, the mask in whatever design does not guarantee absolute protection from the virus, but it does protect the nasal mucus epithelium from getting exposed to the epitheliotropic virus.

PS: I hope you are enlightened enough in basic science to understand these facts.
stop wasting your time. Touch not my anointed zombies
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by lookingfly: 2:21pm On May 07, 2020
mightyhephzibah:
Who's talking about respect? It's not about pastor Chris as a person, it's about how quick we are to condemn pastors in this generation and it would have been better if the condemner have small sense, just small. plus, you cannot be respected by everyone. it doesn't matter what you say or do and that's really not my concern. There are millions of people in the world who has great respect for this same man we're talking about, millions I say....

simply, my concern is that what he said up there is absolutely correct. Many do not take their time to research, they don't even know anything about science, they don't read, they haven't been listening to news, all they do is to come right here and show grievances on pastors as if they are the author of their own problem. They should stop going to church if they feel scammed, no one is forcing anyone rather than attacking every pastor at any slight opportunity. we do not see this often in other religious bodies. yes, pastors are not always correct(they are human and can't be at per with Christ), but do you think God will be happy with how we deal with them. Christians are people who carries the attributes of Christ. Do you think the abuse and all is one of His attributes, would Jesus have done the same if He's here. majority are really not Christians but church goers. i do not agree with everything a pastor says, but i do not insult, abuse, attack them, i rather share my contrary opinion as i should. deeper life, catholics etc that you have mentioned has been criticized severally. it's part of what we should expect as been told by Our Holy book, but the critics shouldn't be coming from us. Christ is not divided. nah, not from us!.

In addition, you do not need to have a degree in a subject before knowing about it, I know so much about telecommunication and it's really not my school course of study. I might even be better than some people who studied it self. Are you saying i cannot air my opinion because i do not have a degree in it?. I submit with due respect!

hahaha.....this one na Christ embassy member. What point is pastor Chris trying to proof in a field he knows nothing about? Instead of talking about spiritual things as usual like does in all the first Sunday monthly live broadcast, he's obsessed with trying to redeem he's image after goufing seriously with all those 5G trash. But more so, he's getting more confused and churning out more trash. I pity you and all he's members who still believe he's right.

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by mightyhephzibah: 2:45pm On May 07, 2020
God! damn it. This is terrible. like seriously? how d hell did you graduate from school, oh, I'm not so sure you graduated. Are my words not comprehensive enough? did you read at all? wtf. I'm done with nairaland honestly, too many dumb folks..... so after stressing my concern which clearly has nothing to do with pastor Chris or Christ embassy whatever you still can't comprehend. gosh! what else do you want to understand. I give up!!

lookingfly:
hahaha.....this one na Christ embassy member. What point is pastor Chris trying to proof in a field he knows nothing about? Instead of talking about spiritual things as usual like does in all the first Sunday monthly live broadcast, he's obsessed with trying to redeem he's image after goufing seriously with all those 5G trash. But more so, he's getting more confused and churning out more trash. I pity you and all he's members who still believe he's right.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by gunpoint(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
CXLVII:
This man is abusing a substance that is not good for his health.

He has been spewing a lot of gibberish of recent which is glaringly an after effect of Hard drugs
You had 419 likes, but I had to make it 420.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Demonic Activity Behind Pornography (exposed) "Must Read" / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.