Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (82086 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / The Road That Leads To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Hometown In Edo (Photos) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Gets Jet Plane Gift From Loveworld Music & Arts Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 07, 2020
mightyhephzibah:
Who's talking about respect? It's not about pastor Chris as a person, it's about how quick we are to condemn pastors in this generation and it would have been better if the condemner have small sense, just small. plus, you cannot be respected by everyone. it doesn't matter what you say or do and that's really not my concern. There are millions of people in the world who has great respect for this same man we're talking about, millions I say....

simply, my concern is that what he said up there is absolutely correct. Many do not take their time to research, they don't even know anything about science, they don't read, they haven't been listening to news, all they do is to come right here and show grievances on pastors as if they are the author of their own problem. They should stop going to church if they feel scammed, no one is forcing anyone rather than attacking every pastor at any slight opportunity. we do not see this often in other religious bodies. yes, pastors are not always correct(they are human and can't be at per with Christ), but do you think God will be happy with how we deal with them. Christians are people who carries the attributes of Christ. Do you think the abuse and all is one of His attributes, would Jesus have done the same if He's here. majority are really not Christians but church goers. i do not agree with everything a pastor says, but i do not insult, abuse, attack them, i rather share my contrary opinion as i should. deeper life, catholics etc that you have mentioned has been criticized severally. it's part of what we should expect as been told by Our Holy book, but the critics shouldn't be coming from us. Christ is not divided. nah, not from us!.

In addition, you do not need to have a degree in a subject before knowing about it, I know so much about telecommunication and it's really not my school course of study. I might even be better than some people who studied it self. Are you saying i cannot air my opinion because i do not have a degree in it?. I submit with due respect!
You have the Absolute Right to see him as your Man of God and your PaPa, but you shouldn't envisage such for everyone.
I don't see him so because he hasn't portrayed such.

Now to respond 2u:
Pastor Chris shouldn't be the one addressing the Public on this matter.
PEOPLE are still trying to reconcile with him on the matter of 5G. Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo even berated him on this matter.
Rather than lying low, he sprung up and started spewing Rubbish again. He should be heading to various Isolation Centres to heal people as he has always done.
He Lacks the Ingredient to lecture people on this deeply, except he is a professional in this field. Therefore, he shouldn't deceive his members by discussing such. He knows how influential he is, in public.

He should allow the PROFESSIONALS to do their Jobs.
No one is stopping us from Praying against this pandemic. After all God heals from anywhere. God doesn't need to come closer to perform.
We abuse a lot of professions in Nigeria.
Everyone is an Engineer in Nigeria.
Everyone is a Medical Doctor.
Everyone is a Nurse.
Everyone is a Teacher.
Everyone is a Pharmacist

We expect him to head straight to the isolation centres and conduct healings. That's what we want to see, since he has always done it through his healing schools.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:34pm On May 07, 2020
CXLVII:
This man is abusing a substance that is not good for his health.

He has been spewing a lot of gibberish of recent which is glaringly an after effect of Hard drugs
You should be ashamed of your education. Did you watch the video? Do a bit of research before countering info like a pro. For political or psychological reasons wear them, but for health or scientifically, it's baseless.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
All the men of God are trying hard to stay relevant
Go study bro. Don't follow the crowd.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:36pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Too much relaxer don chop enter this man brain.
You should be ashamed of your education. Did you watch the video? Do a bit of research before countering info like a pro. For political or psychological reasons wear them, but for health or scientifically, it's baseless.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:37pm On May 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
hahahaha
Why laugh over a foolish statement, did you watch the video?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:38pm On May 07, 2020
seunmsg:
This one doesn’t know when to shut up. How can someone be this desperate for attention?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:38pm On May 07, 2020
Printerscanner:

Same substance FFK and Kemi Olunloyo are abusing.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:40pm On May 07, 2020
sexylassie2:
Most pastors realised how irrelevant they are during covid 19 instead if them to go and motivate their members, they have been saying trash and acting like isolation centers were closed out from them

It is high time these centers are open up for them since they are bragging, let's see if they will show up.

Before writing this, did you do your research or even watch the video? No wonder someone said Nigerians don't think.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:41pm On May 07, 2020
DanseMacabre:
Well, all I have to say is that for someone who is the show business/entertainment sector, no publicity is bad publicity.

That's why you see all these pastors saying arrant rubbish just to stay relevant, especially seeing the way COVID has demystified the whole lot of 'em.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
murphyibiam15:

This man should better take it easy...I wonder how he has being talking anyhow
Did you watch the video. Did you do a research or ask questions?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:42pm On May 07, 2020
Jobminister:
Wearing face mask in the church is also abuse of your faith.

Provide solution you no fit.

This one don pass faking miracle on TV up and down.

Go to isolation centre and pray for people to receive healing there, not all those acting were you dey do.

Something!
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:44pm On May 07, 2020
amaniro:

Chris Oyakiliome is particularly embarrassing Nigeria right now. First him and and a dumb Nigerian senator Dino Melaye preached against the installation of 5G network in Nigeria. Now, reps have suspended it. Now it's this? Are you kidding? Religion is a curse to Africa right now
If you had watched the video and done personal research, you would have kept shut.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:45pm On May 07, 2020
DaInferno:
face mask is the most available preventive measure ,going to a crowded church were proper social distancing can't be regulated is an act of testing God, embarrassment to science indeed!
...when T.B Joshua is praying for the world atleast,u here talking about embarrassments.kai this talk pain me!
from masturbation is not a sin
5G is evil,now
face mask is an embarrassment

hope I didn't offend God!
You made an unfounded statement. You should have kept quiet.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:46pm On May 07, 2020
vislabraye:
Chris is in the news for another controversy. Where did he get his facts from ?
Which scientist is he quoting?
I wonder what doctors and scientists attending Christ Embassy will say.
Do a personal research before talking bro.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:47pm On May 07, 2020
woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

Is wearing a mask scientific...??.....The answer is definitely NO!!

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs
God bless you my bro. Almost a wasted generation.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:48pm On May 07, 2020
Philipmems:
Being a so called pastor and not having a miracle or fake cure for the pandemic is more of an embarrassment to your followers and your thieving church.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by soarbeyond(m): 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
We are not all authorities when it comes to science. Where did you do your research and experiment to confirm your ascertion?

Being a public figure does not make your opinion a theory or an explicit truth.

Lockdown, use of face mask, social distancing and so on has worked for the world's most populous country (China), so it's proven by science as a control measure.

Quarantine has worked in controlling plagues since the time of the Bible, and it still works now.

Your statement sir, on the contrary is an embarrassment to the church.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:50pm On May 07, 2020
chukel:
here comes the king of zombies. You really think you have made sense. It's pathetic having your likes in our society. Since your brain is 6ft below, it's only normal your body should follow.
Now you just think you have made a point, when what you did just unveiled foolishness.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by biggy26: 4:51pm On May 07, 2020
paxonel:
I HAVE SAID IT, THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MAN THAT MADE HIS WIFE TO RUN AWAY
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by sexylassie2(f): 4:53pm On May 07, 2020
biggy26:

Before writing this, did you do your research or even watch the video? No wonder someone said Nigerians don't think.

You lack comprehension.

First he said the lockdown was not suppose to happen that it is politics when in reality, lockdown helped in reducing spread of the virus.

Secondly he saying that wearing mask was just politics and that mask didn't help when in reality mask also helped in reducing the spread.

I am not suprised, you are just like him, gullible and daft.

Imagine someone quoting fda , who and CDC without reference.

Anyway, someone that claimed 5g causes corona virus, I am still waiting for more trash talk from him.

You and him lack understanding.

The man is just angry that churches were closed, no title and offering.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by francaofzion: 4:58pm On May 07, 2020
True talk my Pastor, people will be wearing mask and walking up and down under the sun and rain, that's how a pregnant woman who was asthmatic got suffocated by the face mask she wore and died later after collapsing in a bank.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by paxonel(m): 5:03pm On May 07, 2020
biggy26:

explain to me!
When an unsuspected covid-19 carrier covers his face with a nose mask and then sneezes or cough, and the nose mask prevent the individual spittles that comes out from his mouth and nose from spreading beyond the region around his face to drop on a nearby people what do you call that, is that not a scientific method of preventing the spread of the virus in the public?
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by thegrinch(m): 5:14pm On May 07, 2020
YOU ARE FOOLISH How and Why?

* You might be right that there is a PLANdemic.
* Your point about the eyes being an entry point for the virus, thereby invalidating the use of a Face mask ALONE... is quite reasonable.
* Heck, even the susceptibility of mask wearers to the virus due to loss of oxygen even sounds plausible

But do you know why you're foolish? Here goes:

Because you want to defend your "man of God", you started by first alienating your audience, calling them names, taunting them... No matter how much sense you make after that, nobody wants to listen...

AND to prove my point to you, I started by calling you names, and then I went on to state very valid and cogent facts... But I'm sure those valid points won't make sense to you again... Do you see your foolishness now

woke4eva:
Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

Yes Pastor you have been right all long while the herd of Nigerian zombies have been crucifying you and misquoting you..

You can imagine wearing ankara , bra, pant and all sort of funny and dirty looking clothe material all in the name of preventing covid 19.....lol

You are only killing yourselves and decreasing your immune system...Nobody has a prove that covid 19 is airborne.....You are only decreasing your oxygen intake there by increasing your stress hormone (cortisol)......And that indeed makes your more susceptible to being a victim of their satanic PLANdemic.... Cuz ofcourse your eyes is a free passage for mr. corona shocked shocked shocked........Can you now see the stupidity??.. grin grin shocked shocked

Wear the mask forcefully or you will be arrested......If we can force them to adhere to that; they will be ready to swallow anything.....Heeheee...Shame!!

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by amaniro: 5:21pm On May 07, 2020
biggy26:

If you had watched the video and done personal research, you would have kept shut.

Now that we have not gone to church for 2months is anything wrong with us? No. That speaks volume. Religion is running out of relevance.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Kingrefreshed: 6:43pm On May 07, 2020
gaby:
Too much relaxer don chop enter this man brain.

Una get badt mouth too much ! Tufiakwa

Hahaha grin
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by alexsoftwork(m): 7:36pm On May 07, 2020
paxonel:
I HAVE SAID IT, THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS MAN THAT MADE HIS WIFE TO RUN AWAY

The man is a Bleep boy.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by vislabraye(m): 7:51pm On May 07, 2020
biggy26:

Do a personal research before talking bro.

I asked a question you refused to answer. If both have you have made the research, you say it.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by dukeprince50: 7:54pm On May 07, 2020
biggy26:

Why laugh over a foolish statement, did you watch the video?
the relaxer comment was funny to me, by the way, I didn't watch the video

1 Like

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by ADIPONECTIN: 8:13pm On May 07, 2020
I hold a Masters degree in Biochemistry and I find your assertion rather strange. Please kindly elucidate the nexus between wearing a nose mask, and increase in cortisol levels.
woke4eva:

Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by EvangelistChuks(m): 8:14pm On May 07, 2020
dukeprince50:
our men of God are all waiting for science to find the cure to covid 19 so they can start healing the sick
and the scientists created themselves.If you don't know,God uses all creations,yes even stone, to fulfill His purpose. Pray that you be enlightened.
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by koolaid87: 8:50pm On May 07, 2020
You are foolish sir.

In Japan, they were never on lockdown and never have huge cases despite their close proximity to the source.

It was revealed that the use of face mask contributed to their success in combating the virus.

People lack some basic etiquette. Some coughs/sneeze openly into the air, some can't talk without their saliva everywhere. Corona being an airborne, using face mask will definitely minimize the transmission rate.

Don't just rush to comment

Use your head sir

quote author=woke4eva post=89256487]Zombie generations......What a pity...They will only have power to insult pastors like they forced you to come to church or give tithe??

I pity this generation....It is almost looking like a lost cause and it is quite sad.....sobs[/quote]
Re: Wearing Facemask About Is An Embarrassment To Science - Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Smug4real(m): 10:25pm On May 07, 2020
This man sef na wao. Must he talk?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

The Demonic Activity Behind Pornography (exposed) "Must Read" / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo And Wife, Modele Celebrate 20th Wedding Anniversary / "T.B Joshua Is Too Small" - Apostle Johnson Suleman (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.