Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,606 members, 7,809,218 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) (8242 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Arrewa: 11:15am On May 07, 2020
BlueBanana:

New generation ko, old generation ni
Hausas are two centuries backward. I don't have a problem with them developing because they have a lot of catching up to do with the South.

I however do have a problem with your antics here, always trying to shade the SE with your "new generation" threads. SE is not your mate. Stop the hate, it won't get you or your tribe anywhere.
do you know that South east is the most backward region in Nigeria?? And the capital poverty of the south?
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by BlueBanana: 11:25am On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
do you know that South east is the most backward region in Nigeria?? And the capital poverty of the south?
You're an irredeemable fool. Continue deceiving yourself.
I will leave you to your foolery.
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Coldie(m): 11:32am On May 07, 2020
So the old generation were disgracing Africa before?
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by EmmySparky(m): 12:04pm On May 07, 2020
Only?....Nonsense... IGBO AMAKA .....
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by smileyoo: 12:47pm On May 07, 2020
kudos to them. that's the power of qualitative education, imagine if the northern leaders have placed more emphasis on education and human resources development, instead of almajiri system, the north would have been one of the best place in Nigeria, instead of given us these gigantic problems of boko-harram, fulani-herdsmen terrorism, religious extremists, un-necessary idps, e.t.c.
Nigeria leadership own us a duty to educate our youths asap.

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Kdon2: 1:27pm On May 07, 2020
oyatz:
Can't you just be happy for them once and leave your negative stereotype about them in your heart?

Those people are semi-human ni! Half human half animal.
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by spiritmasquerad(m): 2:23pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
I'm the most misunderstood person on Nairaland...

Pls I don't hate igbos... I'm only after religious and tribal bigots!

I'm making them experience how it feels to stereotype and condemn a whole region!

No tribe has the monopoly of bigotry!

I get that but isn't it better to follow the high road and not come down to that level because the bigots will see it as a justification

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Yongsiggz(m): 2:24pm On May 07, 2020
Thumbs up to north....more heights ,,,more exposure will drop all these religious wahala

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Damntruth(m): 2:26pm On May 07, 2020
Any Fulani that is serious and ready to study ..is usually very intelligent and focused ..I have a few of them as friends

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Memberclub(m): 2:33pm On May 07, 2020
9japride:

Agreed, but you guys can do more in stopping it. If not for their men, their women are quite beautiful. But it will take a very long time before Nigerians will accept them as a loving people. The present leadership now is not even helping them. In other countries, if one citizen dies, the whole nation will be on standstill, but here people die in hundreds and nothing happens. Even soldiers die aimlessly. Nigeria will be a better place if their elites are cautioned.
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Sufisunni: 3:29pm On May 07, 2020
Proud of them

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Theevilone(m): 6:34pm On May 07, 2020
Arrewa:
is southerners a tribe?

Is hausafulani and northerners tribe , ur post state the northerners making Nigeria proud when immature the are from a particular tribe .
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Arrewa: 12:41pm On Jun 16, 2020
Theevilone:

Is hausafulani and northerners tribe , ur post state the northerners making Nigeria proud when immature the are from a particular tribe .
keep deceiving yourself

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

CIPS (procurement) Students 2017 / Check Out, How Exam Is Taken In Saudi Arabia (pic) / Adamu Adamu: Nigeria Needs More Varsities, 197 Not Enough

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.