Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) (8272 Views)

Top 5 UNIPORT Alumni Making Nigeria Proud / Abisoye Ajayi-akinfolarin Wins CNN Heroes Awards 2018!!! Makes Nigeria Proud!!!! / Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by sofiscatedmoron: 6:35pm On May 06, 2020
Housa is not fulani
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by angelfallz(m): 6:40pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Nigerian Mechanical Engineering student, Usman Dalhatu made this portable automatic ventilator.
After being empowered by Gombe state governor He transformed his emergency ventilator idea into portable E-vent automatic ventilator.
He's just a 200-level Mechanical Engineering student of Ahmadu bello university zaria and already inventing stuff.

There is no tribe called Hausafulani, you either hausa or fulani
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by fk001(m): 7:26pm On May 06, 2020
Proudly a northerner. I kept on saying if I were to choose where to be born in my next life, I will definitely choose north. (Arewa) again and again.

God bless Arewa

God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2020
We have many igbos here in Niger state who have already chosen to be called Northerners.
They dine and ride with us. They enjoy that privilege of being called Northerners and we have no reason to discriminate them since we all grow up together..
Nobody chooses the family he was born so no point discriminating others.

2 Likes

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:50pm On May 06, 2020
fk001:
Proudly a northerner. I kept on saying if I were to choose where to be born in my next life, I will definitely choose north. (Arewa) again and again.

God bless Arewa

arewa all the way brother.
I rep Abj..

2 Likes

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:52pm On May 06, 2020
Lagbuosimplyleo:
u personally created a new account to be stupid.
Well continue, the introduction of smartphone gives everyone Easy acess to creating G-mail.

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by jumper524(m): 7:53pm On May 06, 2020
angelfallz:

There is no tribe called Hausafulani, you either hausa or fulani
says a non Hausa nor Fulani..
Did the hausas or fulanis complain?

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Memberclub(m): 8:12pm On May 06, 2020
Fulanis aren't Nigerians
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by ALABACONNECT(m): 8:15pm On May 06, 2020
These are really nice.

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Arrewa: 8:16pm On May 06, 2020
fk001:

God bless Arewa

God bless Arewa!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by biafrasun: 8:58pm On May 06, 2020
Fulanis are not Nigerians they are invaders from funta jallong who conquered the hausas and uses them as their lunching pad to conquer other parts of the country, God forbid.
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by angelfallz(m): 9:05pm On May 06, 2020
jumper524:
says a non Hausa nor Fulani..
Did the hausas or fulanis complain?

Does it matter whether i am hause or fulani?
does it matter if neither the fulani nor the hausa complain?
What should matter is, am i right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by ummed212: 9:09pm On May 06, 2020
download best book Rich Dad Poor Dad PDF
https://getrojgar.com/rich-dad-poor-dad-pdf/
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by peeps4u: 9:18pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Two Ladies from Northern Nigeria Shamsiyya Jibo and Halima Hussein Serving in the United State US Military

These ones are making America proud. They are representing America, whatever exploit they make in active services, USA takes the glory.

But I'm impressed by the seond dude, the PhD guy.
Anyone, southerners or northerner, has the mental capacity to achieve great feats academically. It is just some northern elites that deliberately deprive their peple good education so they can always control them cheaply.

You need to project yourselves more that your people can also stand on their feet academically against anyone.
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by agadez007(m): 9:46pm On May 06, 2020
jumper524:
[s]We have many igbos here in Niger state who have already chosen to be called Northerners.[/s]
They dine and ride with us. They enjoy that privilege of being called Northerners and we have no reason to discriminate them since we all grow up together..
Nobody chooses the family he was born so no point discriminating others.
Enjoy your achievements but don't try to talk trash,dont spoil your thread
No igbo wants to be Hausa or whatever tribe you come from in the North,we also grew up with many Hausas here in Onitsha,they speak Igbo and majority even know how to cook Igbo foods maybe I should also say they hate to be called Hausa and love to be called Ndiigbo

mind yourself
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Openbusiness: 10:09pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
Nigerian Mechanical Engineering student, Usman Dalhatu made this portable automatic ventilator.
After being empowered by Gombe state governor He transformed his emergency ventilator idea into portable E-vent automatic ventilator.
He's just a 200-level Mechanical Engineering student of Ahmadu bello university zaria and already inventing stuff.

Great post. But i have a question, please don't be offended for my asking, it is just for me to learn about the northern identity culture, i don't mean to ask for any negative reason. Why is it that people, mostly northerners lump hausa and fulani together, especially with the famous phrase you just used hausa-fulani. almost as if hausa-fulani is a single tribe. Is hausa and fulani not 2 different tribes, and are they not culturally different? why do they always get joined together like as if they are a single unit. I think that confusion too is prevalent in the south that see them as one, based largely on the info or perception fed to them by northerners. Is there something more to it, that they are thus joined and united, is there something about the why we don't know?
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by jumper524(m): 10:14pm On May 06, 2020
agadez007:
Enjoy your achievements but don't try to talk trash,dont spoil your thread
No igbo wants to be Hausa or whatever tribe you come from in the North,we also grew up with many Hausas here in Onitsha,they speak Igbo and majority even know how to cook Igbo foods maybe I should also say they hate to be called Hausa and love to be called Ndiigbo

mind yourself
No Igbo
I'll accept ignorance as an excuse..

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Arrewa: 10:21pm On May 06, 2020
Openbusiness:

Great post. But i have a question, please don't be offended for my asking, it is just for me to learn about the northern identity culture, i don't mean to ask for any negative reason. Why is it that people, mostly northerners lump hausa and fulani together, especially with the famous phrase you just used hausa-fulani. almost as if hausa-fulani is a single tribe. Is hausa and fulani not 2 different tribes, and are they not culturally different? why do they always get joined together like as if they are a single unit. I think that confusion too is prevalent in the south that see them as one, based largely on the info or perception fed to them by northerners. Is there something more to it, that they are thus joined and united, is there something about the why we don't know?
we of different tribe and different language... We only share similar culture and geographical location... We inter marry you hardly see a Hausa family with no fulani blood... You also hardly see a Fulani family with no Hausa blood

We see ourselves as one people... That's why most of our people use to identify as Hausafulani... Tell me if you need more clarification
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Sadiku234: 10:23pm On May 06, 2020
https:///DA149wXq5w00ghUNGLfrtR partner with a Nigeria News Update Website and get the privilege of being paid each time you share a post on your facebook or watch videos, view a post on the website, create ax ebsiteand login to the website. You can start today with a one time registration fee of N1,500 and stand d chance to earn over 20k everyday Ask me how WhatsApp 0813 615 0647

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by LORDofODDS(m): 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
Nice one op
These are the kind of people we want in our society, not the jihadist from the North, the skull miners from the West nd the drug Lord's from the East. When you stay with intelligent people, you forget about tribe and only focus on greater good. Peace

Please don't quote me if u have nothing important to say cool

1 Like

Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by agadez007(m): 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
jumper524:
No Igbo I'll accept ignorance as an excuse..
That is your problem told you the fact
Re: The New Generation Of Hausafulani Making Africa Proud (photos) by Openbusiness: 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
Arrewa:
we of different tribe and different language... We only share similar culture and geographical location... We inter marry you hardly see a Hausa family with no fulani blood... You also hardly see a Fulani family with no Hausa blood

We see ourselves as one people... That's why most of our people use to identify as Hausafulani... Tell me if you need more clarification

Yes, please, i need more clarification. but first, let me say that i appreciate your contribution. Out of curiosity, i have asked this same questions some years back to the hausa people i knew in lagos and this your explanation is same thing they said. And the main thing or main part of the explanation is that INTERMARRIAGE thing, that you hardly see a fulani family that don't have hausa relatives and vice versa in the North. But for me, my curiosity lies in why such a bond has gotten so strong to the point that 2 distinct tribes and people now almost see themselves as a homogeneous unit. Why do i feel there might be more to it than is being covered by your first explanation is because, there are other tribes too where you have a lot of intermarriage too, for example in the deep south, igbos mix with other southern tribes a lot, and it is common place to see south south tribes with igbo relatives, in the southwest, yorubas marry igbo women a lot and for the sake of cultural similarity, let me better use something like Yorubas and Edo people, or Yorubas and Urhobo people, share lots of cultural similarities and they intermarry a lot, many edo or benin families have yoruba relatives and vice versa, same thing with Urhobo but still they see themselves are heterogeneous groups, as different tribes and they don't merge their tribal identity into a single unit like you have with the hausa-fulani. So i just wonder if the bond goes beyond culture or religion, or marriage, is there some history to it or is there like a treaty of unification?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opon Imo: Real Reason WAEC Honoured Aregbesola, By Inwalomhe Donald / I'm Sure Some People don't Know The Meaning Of These words We Use Everyday(pics / LAUTECH Shines At Accreditation Exercise

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.