Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,270 members, 7,829,587 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

“learn To Give, Especially When You Have” – Davido Preaches Giving - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “learn To Give, Especially When You Have” – Davido Preaches Giving (276 Views)

Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido / LET'S TALK : You Have Davido, Burna Boy, Wizkid And Naira Marley. But One Have T / Zodwa Wabantu Preaches In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“learn To Give, Especially When You Have” – Davido Preaches Giving by Royalhignness: 5:39pm On May 06, 2020
Nigerian Popular Afro pop music star and Davido Music Worldwide (DMW) boss, David Adedeji Adeleke popularly known as Davido, has taken to his social media page, to share some piece of advice, to his followers and fans.

On the Popular Mimi Blog platform, the singer reaffirmed the importance of giving, as he also stated that people should learn to give especially when they have.

Recalling, earlier on the Singer also came out saying “I Can Sell My Expensive Cars To Help Nigeria Fight Coronavirus

The Singers word really drew lots of reactions from fans, it can be foreseen that it seems the singer has something or a Project he might be working on.
Read More

Re: “learn To Give, Especially When You Have” – Davido Preaches Giving by joejah33: 6:21pm On May 06, 2020
We don see your new clothe and chain. Always trying to be relevant mtchewwwww

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Shows Gratitudes For Birthday Wishes,declares May 30th For Celebration / Simi-duduke Dance Challenge... / Two Fake Soldiers Arrested After Killing Police Sergeant In Lagos. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.