Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido (2119 Views)

Mohbad: How Police Picked Up Sam Larry From Lagos Airport On Arrival From Kenya / #BBNaija Khloe Assaulted At The Airport By An Uber Driver, He Reacts (Pics) / Uber Driver Who Picked Davido At Airport, Calls His Family (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by faith2kool(f): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2021

Super Star Davido has gushed over the number of Presidents whose contacts he has in his phone and how he has even been picked up at the Airport by one of them, whereas richest man in the world Bill Gates has never had.

Speaking about the highlights of his career in an interview with a French fashion magazine, L’Officiel, the Fem singer, Davido said, “It is a couple of things. It’s crazy landing in a country and getting a presidential welcome. I remember landing in Rwanda and the president came to pick me up himself. I’m like, ‘What’s going on’? I know Bill Gates doesn’t get picked up by the president. Those kinds of incidents make me feel really good about myself and good about what I’ve made myself to be. Knowing that I have access to a president I can talk to. Even now, recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of coup d’états and military regime takeovers. I know a lot of these presidents personally. I’ve performed for them.

“They get elected as the hero and the power just changes them. That’s why I keep telling myself, ‘Do I think I ever want to get into politics’? It feels like one is the good guy until one sits down on that seat and everything changes.

Sometimes, I wish I could just call them and talk to them before stuff like that happens.

Music-wise, (the highlights are) selling out arenas in (different parts of the) world. I remember going to the O2 Arena (United Kingdom), Madison Square Garden (New York, United States of America), and Barclays Center (New York) as a kid. It’s amazing selling out those places.”

On if he would love to change anything about his life, the award-winning singer said, “I don’t know because I feel everything happens for a reason. I have been through so many obstacles that I feel helped to shape into the man I am now and the name I have now. I don’t know what advice I’d give to myself, but when people do ask me for advice, I tell them, “Just be true to yourself, pray, make good music and hope stuff works out. Also, be good to people. If you make it, help your brother, help your friend from the hood that sings too’.”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/07/bill-gates-has-not-been-picked-up-at-airport-by-a-president-but-i-have-davido/
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Fahdiga(m): 12:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Because Bill doesn't want to be picked up by presidents. He can get it from any president in the world if he wishes but Oyibo mentality is different from that of black man but that doesn't change the fact that you are a star

7 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by NOC1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Who God has blessed no man can course.
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by thesicilian: 12:15pm On Oct 07, 2021
Don't be a proud person

5 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by TarOrfeeek: 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2021
This one is just talking nonsense.

He walked into the office of the IGP and when asked if he was part of ENDSARS, David outrightly denied the protesters.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by SniperSmurf(m): 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2021
I don't have time to Google it, but I'm sure Bill Gates has been picked up by presidents, kings and queens. He has met Queen of England also. Has Obo met Queen of England?

6 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by festacman(m): 12:27pm On Oct 07, 2021
Taking time to count your blessings is healthier than spending time to cry over past mistakes and lost opportunities.

Davido is, no doubt, blessed but he needs to urgently take control of his dick.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2021
Fahdiga:
[s]Because Bill doesn't want to be picked up by presidents. He can get it from any president in the world if he wishes but Oyibo mentality is different from that of black man but that doesn't change the fact that you are a star [/s]

Lies

There are privileges you can't access with money

Something like a president coming to pick you up, it's the president's choice and not what you request for

1 Like

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Gadafii: 6:30pm On Oct 07, 2021
how childish can this be?

bill gates migght not even know ur papa

2 Likes

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by snowball11(m): 9:13pm On Oct 07, 2021
Idiot! undecided
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Roma10: 10:21pm On Oct 07, 2021
What's the different between
Life in prison and life in hell

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Rickmann: 11:24pm On Oct 07, 2021
faith2kool:

Super Star Davido has gushed over the number of Presidents whose contacts he has in his phone and how he has even been picked up at the Airport by one of them, whereas richest man in the world Bill Gates has never had.

Speaking about the highlights of his career in an interview with a French fashion magazine, L’Officiel, the Fem singer, Davido said, “It is a couple of things. It’s crazy landing in a country and getting a presidential welcome. I remember landing in Rwanda and the president came to pick me up himself. I’m like, ‘What’s going on’? I know Bill Gates doesn’t get picked up by the president. Those kinds of incidents make me feel really good about myself and good about what I’ve made myself to be. Knowing that I have access to a president I can talk to. Even now, recently, I’ve been seeing a lot of coup d’états and military regime takeovers. I know a lot of these presidents personally. I’ve performed for them.

“They get elected as the hero and the power just changes them. That’s why I keep telling myself, ‘Do I think I ever want to get into politics’? It feels like one is the good guy until one sits down on that seat and everything changes.

Sometimes, I wish I could just call them and talk to them before stuff like that happens.

Music-wise, (the highlights are) selling out arenas in (different parts of the) world. I remember going to the O2 Arena (United Kingdom), Madison Square Garden (New York, United States of America), and Barclays Center (New York) as a kid. It’s amazing selling out those places.”

On if he would love to change anything about his life, the award-winning singer said, “I don’t know because I feel everything happens for a reason. I have been through so many obstacles that I feel helped to shape into the man I am now and the name I have now. I don’t know what advice I’d give to myself, but when people do ask me for advice, I tell them, “Just be true to yourself, pray, make good music and hope stuff works out. Also, be good to people. If you make it, help your brother, help your friend from the hood that sings too’.”

Source: https://tigblog.com.ng/2021/10/07/bill-gates-has-not-been-picked-up-at-airport-by-a-president-but-i-have-davido/

David, I think you are still a child and also petty for saying this..and to think I have always had respect for you.

When bill gate cough, world leaders dey park cos he can comfortably fund all their countries. So relax bro.
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by emmabest2000(m): 1:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Kido mentality

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 08, 2021
He's still pained that chioma dumped him and moved on to Eyo.kikikiki
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by kolinz01(m): 7:15am On Oct 08, 2021
This is the answer to the question, "why do you love and respect Wizkid than Davido"?
Re: Bill Gates Has Not Been Picked Up At Airport By A President But I Have – Davido by Kunlelee: 7:18am On Oct 08, 2021
Watch all of them insult him but check their whatsapp status to see how most of them fams their Councilors sef. Hypocrite everywhere

(1) (Reply)

MC Oluomo And Small Doctor Engage In Strange Handshake Publicly (VIDEO) / I Lied, Jim Iyke Is Not Fraudulent – Ex Girlfriend / Sammie Okposo Arrested In Scotland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.