Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,740 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared (396 Views)

10 African Countries With The Highest Debts To The IMF / #abachaloot: Nigeria Has Received $20.6 Million Worth Of Assets, US Says / Shehu Sani: Recovered Abacha Loot Should Not Be Shared To Poor Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Depressed101: 7:51pm On May 06, 2020
Ok guys this is simple calculation...
There are 82,000,000 poor Nigerians.

And Nigeria Just Recieved
$3,500,000,000 from IMF today
Adding that to the $311,000,000 Abacha Funds that was repatrated somedays ago from the US
We will have a total fund of $3,811,000,000

Now lets say miscellaneous funds from other sources like donations and support funds amount to $189,000,000 + $3,811,000,000 we will Have a total sum of :

$4,000,000,000

$4billion divided by 82,000,000 poor Nigerians
Is Equal to: $48.7 which is equal to 18,000naira
aprox. for each poor Nigerians

I mean how hard is it to do this thing.other country are doing their best for their citizens.. our leaders are borrowing funds to be looted, Spiking figures to profit their pockect in sensitive times like this .
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by obailala(m): 8:04pm On May 06, 2020
Depressed101:
Ok guys this is simple calculation...
There are 82,000,000 poor Nigerians.

And Nigeria Just Recieved
$3,500,000,000 from IMF today
Adding that to the $311,000,000 Abacha Funds that was repatrated somedays ago from the US
We will have a total fund of $3,811,000,000

Now lets say miscellaneous funds from other sources like donations and support funds amount to $189,000,000 + $3,811,000,000 we will Have a total sum of :

$4,000,000,000

$4billion divided by 82,000,000 poor Nigerians
Is Equal to: $48.7 which is equal to 18,000naira
aprox. for each poor Nigerians

I mean how hard is it to do this thing.other country are doing their best for their citizens.. our leaders are borrowing funds to be looted, Spiking figures to profit their pockect in sensitive times like this .
You pay N18,000 cash to poor Nigerians, they eat the money up within 1 month, and revert to abject poverty again for the rest of their lives.

This your opinion would be a good economic strategy titled, 'How to Flush $4bn Down the Drain'

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Kosoco(m): 8:38pm On May 06, 2020
Op which class are you in? A bag of rice is how much?

1 Like

Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by gretblue: 8:46pm On May 06, 2020
obailala:
You pay N18,000 cash to poor Nigerians, they eat the money up within 1 month, and revert to abject poverty again for the rest of their lives.

This your opinion would be a make a good economic strategy titled, 'How to Flush $4bn Down the Drain'
You really buried the secondary school dropout. There is nothing I can add again.
Nothing concern them about infrastructural development, all they want is to share ,share and share if possible share the country as a whole
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by princemillla(m): 9:21pm On May 06, 2020
obailala:

This your opinion would be a make a good economic strategy titled, 'How to Flush $4bn Down the Drain'

Walai the thing tire me oooo. Walai op should go back to the school he graduated from and seek for full refund of his tuition fees. cheesy

This analysis funny walai

1 Like

Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by ClassicMG(m): 9:27pm On May 06, 2020
obailala:

one month or two days
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Depressed101: 11:49pm On May 06, 2020
obailala:

This your opinion would be a good economic strategy titled, 'How to Flush $4bn Down the Drain'
really.... so Canada and the rest of the world sharing upto $2k as paliatives to their citizens are foolish abi.

This a typical nigerian mentality and its not good,an aid is a waste?
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Depressed101: 11:51pm On May 06, 2020
Kosoco:
Op which class are you in? A bag of rice is how much?
come up with your own analysis insteady of condemning mine
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Depressed101: 11:51pm On May 06, 2020
princemillla:

Walai the thing tire me oooo. Walai op should go back to the school he graduated from and seek for full refund of his tuition fees. cheesy

This analysis funny walai
mine is funny right? bring your own analysis
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Depressed101: 11:52pm On May 06, 2020
ClassicMG:
one month or two days
if you had brain to understand my analysis you will understand that this is the least they can do....
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by obailala(m): 12:36am On May 07, 2020
Depressed101:
really.... so Canada and the rest of the world sharing upto $2k as paliatives to their citizens are foolish abi.

This a typical nigerian mentality and its not good,an aid is a waste?
You comparing the Canadian and Nigerian economies as mates now right?

Please remind me, what exactly is the GDP per capita of Canada compared to your country? Also, how much does you country have in it's reserves compared to Canada? What's the annual revenue figure of your country's govt in comparison with Canada?

Does Canada suffer the crippling infrastructural deficit which Nigeria suffers? Nigeria has no electricity, no single good road, no hospitals, no functional trains, security in shambles, schools are in deplorable condition etc. The annual revenue of the Nigerian government is extremely low to bridge this terrible infrastructural deficiency, yet the government manages to borrow $4bn and you think the smartest way to spend this money is to share it as cash to 80million Nigerians? undecided
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Chikelue2000(m): 12:49am On May 07, 2020
gretblue:

You really buried the secondary school dropout. There is nothing I can add again.
Nothing concern them about infrastructural development, all they want is to share ,share and share if possible share the country as a whole
I think what OP is saying is simple.....things are hard...we r on lockdown...no work..no job....give us palliatives to fend for ourselves n kids....when things normalize, we can go back to infrastructure development n co.....u think hunger is a good thing?....just wait for it to strike u
Re: How The IMF Fund And Abachaloot Should Be Shared by Kosoco(m): 9:40am On May 07, 2020
Let them prudently push it to our economy to avoid collapse. Give some bailout To fragile Agencies...
Depressed101:
come up with your own analysis insteady of condemning mine

(1) (Reply)

Where Are The Chinese Men? / Ignore Fake News About Osinbajo’s Whereabouts — Akande / Rivers Youth Movement Ask Gov Wike & PDP Excos To Go Into Quarantine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.