Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,302 members, 7,850,076 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:57 PM

Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" (38831 Views)

I Deliberately Wore Sneakers To NBA Conference - Kashim Shettima (video) / Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual / BREAKING: ‘Nigeria Is Back To Abacha Era’ — Obasanjo Hits Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by enemyofprogress: 5:02am On May 07, 2020
Bloody liar!
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by najib41: 5:07am On May 07, 2020
I wonder why Nigerians term these moneys as “Abacha loot.” Even the US said the money was an investment portfolio that was never utilized because Abacha died and those at the front of the transaction then diverted the money. The likes of current Kebbi state Governor.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Nobody: 5:21am On May 07, 2020
bunch of irredeemable THIEVES defending their fellow crook!

the shithole is on a cliff edge!
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Pentasoft1978: 5:38am On May 07, 2020
what did you expect from a Sharia lawyer. The spirit of the former chief judge will keep hunting them, he is stylishly calling it Abaca's asset so that the Fulani can reclaim the money. it was not a slip of tongue, they have a plan. underestimate these aboki at your own peril
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by 9japride(m): 5:42am On May 07, 2020
He did that on purpose not to indict Buhari who believes Abacha never stole. And for you guys information, majority of northerners see Abacha as their role model. Enter those their buses or keke, you will see they paste he's pictures on them. Southerners you guys are just to docile.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by JAYBABA1: 5:49am On May 07, 2020
just why won't a criminal sugar-coat criminality.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by bolaayenimo: 6:31am On May 07, 2020
will you kip kwayet? were you born when Abacha was in charge?

najib41:
I wonder why Nigerians term these moneys as “Abacha loot.” Even the US said the money was an investment portfolio that was never utilized because Abacha died and those at the front of the transaction then diverted the money. The likes of current Kebbi state Governor.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by UNUKHASO: 6:53am On May 07, 2020
PMB FOR THIRD TERM
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by israelmao(m): 6:55am On May 07, 2020
It's a loot because it will be relooted.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Nobody: 7:08am On May 07, 2020
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Nobody: 7:15am On May 07, 2020
For me I do not think Abacha looted that money, he actually protected & strengthened the foreign currency base of Nigeria when the US & many other country were trying hard t get hold of them.. I don't knw if any1 thinks around those lines...
PS it mite be a loot it may not, until we hear from Abacha y he moved this money abroad don't believe any politican.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Omoejigbahe(m): 7:45am On May 07, 2020
How did this one become a San. Always sounding incoherent.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by MasterKernel: 7:57am On May 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
Malami my man.

He's your man. For calling a criminal a Saint.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Flyingngel(m): 8:01am On May 07, 2020
MasterKernel post:

You shld understand a joke when you see one.

1 Like

Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by MasterKernel: 8:07am On May 07, 2020
Flyingngel:
MasterKernel post:

You shld understand a joke when you see one.

#Respect
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by sulaak(m): 8:31am On May 07, 2020
Nwaonyishi69:
Point of correction, Abacha did not steal 1/5 of what Tifnubu or bubu stole one by one.

We are going after Abacha today, let the next president go after Tifnubu or Bubu
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by orisa37: 9:15am On May 07, 2020
DELIBERATELY WITH CRIMINAL INTENTION. TOO EMBARRASSING.

ASSETS (VALUES BELONGING TO NIGERIANS)

LIABILITY (EMBARRASSMENT) FROM ABACHA.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by AFONJACOW(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2020
I'm not coming back to this shit hole any time soon until those ZONE-B that forced these crook down our throats kick them out by themselves... According to Sai Barbar Abacha didn't stole a dime
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by rhames(m): 10:11am On May 07, 2020
nairavsdollars:

https://www.independent.ng/why-i-referred-to-abacha-loot-as-abacha-assets-malami/

For those of you who think that his calling that money Abachas assets aint right should rethink. The only person who can deny it is not is the man who served as PTF Chairman and Central Bank Governor under his tenure. They can clarify the issue better.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by najib41: 12:54pm On May 07, 2020
bolaayenimo:
will you kip kwayet? were you born when Abacha was in charge?

Guy f*ck off.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by ugofulfilled(m): 1:26pm On May 07, 2020
festacman:
I am convinced that Attorney General Abubakar Malami was just trying to be POLITICALLY CORRECT by referring to the recovered government asset as "Abacha asset" instead of Abacha loot.

Politicians can deliberately sound ambiguous sometimes depending on what constitutes their future direction.

Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by lukui: 1:43pm On May 07, 2020
Abacha is a toddler sucking breast, eating candy and playing with sand when it come to looting in Nigeria. May God the Almighty forgive the dead.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by samictelecoms12(m): 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
shocked
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Kdon2: 1:56pm On May 07, 2020
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Insectkiller: 2:17pm On May 07, 2020
Bunch of hypocrites.. shocked
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by UnusualJhay(m): 3:13pm On May 07, 2020
Y'all abusing Abacha cos obviously, the dead man can't speak for himself, hence the accusations...

I've read Alot, and still reading, it is not a loot and I'll stabd by my words any day
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by truthstands01: 5:28pm On May 07, 2020
Corrupt government....what APC is stealing now may be worse than Abacha. The wicked will never go unpunished.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Faitido(m): 5:54pm On May 07, 2020
You can imagine the way these politicians reasons some times!

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:21pm On May 07, 2020
Cant u just shut up... just be quiet when u you are wrong... !!! making a mockery of urself to the world.
Re: Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" by Dybala11(m): 3:11am On May 08, 2020
phelonrays:
shocked

It's actually an asset......

But tagging it "Abacha Asset" indirectly justify the heinous crime of the Most Corrupt being to ever grace the soil of Nigeria

Well said, Nigerians should by all means focus on the actualization of the recovered Loots else, It would definitely be relooted as usual.....
I'm not surprised though, the General and grand fighter of kworuption actually painted Abacha as a saint.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Gives Return Tickets To Saraki, Kwankwaso, Tambuwal After Convention / Nigerian Policeman Tenders Resignation Over Poor Pay, Inability To Feed - PHOTO / 2023 Igbo Presidency: We Need 2 South-East Governors, Senators To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.