Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. (712 Views)

Indian Man Cuts Off His Tongue As Sacrifice To God To Prevent Covid-19 (Graphic) / Kenyans Duped Into Wearing Pants As Face Masks To Prevent COVID-19 / Desist From Using Ordinary Water For Hand-washing After Defecation – Unicef Warn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 8:45pm On May 06, 2020
With the break out of Covid19 pandemic, medical experts advise we ensure regular contamination free hand washing.

At Atilux International innovation is what drives us.

And therefore am happy to unviel our latest invention in the fight against the corona virus.
A pedal operated and contamination free hand washing station.

See pics attached.

This can be stationed at strategic place within your community, company, local government, and states to help prevent the community spread of the virus.

For enquiry on how to get one or work with us .....please contact Atilola on 07068029267.

Delivery can be done nationwide.

Serious ENQUIRY ONLY

Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 6:10am On May 07, 2020
Call now to book your order.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 4:49am On May 08, 2020
Any Quantity can be delivered nation wide!
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 08, 2020
We can customise to your taste and preferences.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 3:37pm On May 09, 2020
We can give you any colour to suit your organization.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 8:31pm On May 11, 2020
harteelolar:
Call now to book your order.

Lovely.....can it be customize to my preferred logo?

1 Like

Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 10:02am On May 12, 2020
Mattysey:

Yes we can. Just tell us whatever you need, and be rest assured its doable. Also i will like to send you sample video. Send me your email or reach me vial NL mail.

Reach out and let's work together.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 11:52am On May 14, 2020
Covid19 is real.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 2:47pm On May 16, 2020
Let's stop covid19 with regular hand washing.

Our products does this for ýou without any contamination.

#StaySafe.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 8:17am On May 20, 2020
Mattysey:

Thanks for your patronage Sir.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 26, 2020
Now receiving fresh order.

Stop covid19.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jun 02, 2020
COVID19 IS REAL And PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2020
Check by please!
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 11, 2020
harteelolar:
Check by please!

churches, mosques and schools resume soon.......get the hand washing station to adhere to PTF on covid19 directives.

StaySafe
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2020
Call us today 07068029267
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Behankey(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2020
This is in fact useful. This and many more are ways we can continue to stay safe. Thanks to FCMB too, they're championing the cause.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 14, 2020
Behankey:
This is in fact useful. This and many more are ways we can continue to stay safe. Thanks to FCMB too, they're championing the cause.

thanks........together we will defeat covid19.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Drop your orders with us this beautiful Monday Morning........1st come 1st serve!

With Thanks.
Re: Use This To Prevent Covid 19 Spread Regular Hand Washing Pedal Operated Station. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
Churches and Mosques are re-opening soon.......get this pedal operated hand washing station to stay safe!

For serious enquiry call on 07068029267.

Regards.

(1) (Reply)

The Importance Of Exclusive Breast Feeding / This Python/Viper Was Killed In My Compound This Evening(photos) / How The Nigerian System Killed My Beloved Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.