Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:34 AM

Who Have Experience With Cydia - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Who Have Experience With Cydia (516 Views)

Does Anyone Have Experience Working With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners? / Does Anyone Have Experience Working With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Partners In CA? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Have Experience With Cydia by Ayemileto(m): 9:02pm On May 06, 2020
Does anyone here have experience with Cydia repository development?

I got to develop this for someone on fiverr, but he keeps getting a "404 packages not found" and "some index files cannot be downloaded" error when trying to install the repository in Cydia.

I don't have a jailbroken iPhone device, so I was limited to troubleshooting on my browser environment, and I know the URL is very much correct, and the Packages file exists but it still doesn't work in Cydia.

What else can be the issue since the Packages file exists?

(1) (Reply)

Web Development And Data Science Bootcamp / Finally, It's Done / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.