Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,525 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

My Silverbird Loyalty Cards - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / My Silverbird Loyalty Cards (1335 Views)

Customer Service And Loyalty Week / Parolz - Discount and Loyalty Platform / Fans Loyalty Shield Tv Reality Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Silverbird Loyalty Cards by Grace22: 4:55pm On Jun 08, 2007
I think the Silverbird Loyalty card is a really cool product. An ATM, prepaid card that also accumulates loyalty points. Thumbs up to Silverbird!

What do u all think?
Re: My Silverbird Loyalty Cards by nblinks(m): 1:42pm On Jun 01, 2015
I tried looking for this card in the market but I have not seen. Do anyone know where to get the card?
During the cause of my search, I came about the next big reward card coming to Nigeria consumer (exclusively to Nigerians) in the 3rd Quarter of 2015.
An article on the reward program can be found on - http://www.skoybus.com/rewards/
Re: My Silverbird Loyalty Cards by mendelsmattress: 5:56pm On Aug 01, 2017
Loyalty card

A loyalty card is a plastic card with a barcode at the back. The unique barcode helps to identify the buyer at every transaction. This way, the buyer is linked to the transaction when the card is scanned
Now every transaction of a buyer is known, the company that issued the card can offer rewards for repeated business: for instance, points can be rewarded for every amount spent. When the buyer has collected enough points, these can be traded in for real gifts. So the loyalty card is used to track repeat transactions of a card holder, so the card issuer can reward him or her for the repeat business.
The Loyalty cards are scanned at the point of sale (POS). The card identifies the customer and sends information about what the customer bought to a database. The information in the database is used to help the retailer understand and influence his customers’ buying habits.

The loyalty card can also come with a magnetic strip at the back, or a small chip at the front of the card. The magnetic strip or chip contains information that is used to identify the buyer at every transaction. This way, the buyer is linked to the transaction at the swipe of his card.
Call/Whatsapp: 08033264815

(1) (Reply)

Events Planning And Management / Data For Sell / Exporting Cocoa Beans, Bitter Cola, Kolanuts And Cashew Nuts In Small Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.