Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,618 members, 7,823,704 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out (211 Views)

Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House / I Was Raped In Front Of My Husband & He Wants To Divorce Me Because I Enjoyed It / My Breasts Are Too Heavy For Me – Busty Nigerian Woman Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out by Sabiboy0001: 10:32pm On May 06, 2020
An aggrieved woman has cried out for help after her husband disclosed that he wants to have a girlfriend. The woman said that she was shocked when her husband suggested the idea in the middle of lockdown and she asked him if it was “lockdown craziness talking”.

https://www.marvelzglobe.info/2020/05/my-husband-told-me-he-wants-girlfriend.html
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out by Enoch07: 10:33pm On May 06, 2020
say no na, why d cry??
Re: My Husband Told Me He Wants A Girlfriend – Woman Cries Out by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 06, 2020
The woman should have pretended thats not an issue. That he can do what he feels like.

Trust me d husband mind go divide as to why she just accept like that. No fight, no complain.

Make she continue cook for am. D husband sef go begin fear to chow d food. She will bcome the king.

If he eventually brings d girlfriend. Make she form like say she no send, make bogus calls and be blushing, make she smile ontop chats sef whenever he is around.

(1) (Reply)

How Suspension Of Osun PDP Chairman, Adagunodo Was Masterminded / Fibreglass Transparent Roofing Sheet / Obtain Your House Sparkling Cleaned By A Cleaning Services Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.