Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent (5176 Views)

Is The 345 Number A Corona Virus Conspiracy(see Pictures From Google) / Video: Proof A Patent For The Corona Vaccine Was Issued Before The Breakout! / Trump Is Correct: UV Injected Corona Vaccine In 2004 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:28am On May 17, 2020
Not only does Bill Gates own the patent for Corona Virus which was developed in 2012 and granted a patent in 2016 but he applied for a vaccine for the Virus in 2014 which was granted by the European Patent office in October 2019.

Remember that this same Bill Gates conducted a simulation of a global pandemic in October 2019 which they claimed only a vaccine would end it.

Bill Gates is an evil bastard.

He is behind this pandemic and he is very sure of the solution because he developed the vaccine as well.

Watch this video which JewTube is censoring for the truth.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gwShQQPEXBiT/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:31am On May 17, 2020
The world is waking up to who is behind this pandemic and deaths and they know who to point the finger to.

Italian MP Sara Cunial Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates

“We, the people, will build the fires of resistance to such an extent it will not be possible to repress all of us. I ask you, leader, to be our spokesperson who will give advice to President Conte: Next time you receive a phone call from the ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates, forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. If you won’t do this for us, tell us how we should define the lawyer who takes orders from a criminal.” ~ Sara Cunial

Meanwhile members of our own legislative and government are taking bribes to push Bill Gates satanic agenda on their own people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
The Bill Gates Effect: WHO’s DTP Vaccine Killed More Children in Africa Than the Diseases it Targeted

But Bill Gates and his surrogates, GAVI and WHO, made DTP a priority for African babies. The Danish government and Novo Nordisk Foundation commissioned this study by a team of the world’s leading experts on African vaccination. The two most prominent names, Drs. Soren Mogensen and Peter Aaby, are both vocal vaccine supporters. They were shocked when they examined years of data from a so called “natural experiment” in Guinea Bissau where 50% of children die before age five. In that west African nation, half the children were vaccinated with the DTP vaccine at three months and the other half at six months. Dr. Mogenson and his team found that girls vaccinated with the DTP vaccine died at 10 times the rate of unvaccinated kids. While the vaccinated children were protected from Diphtheria, Tetanus and Pertussis, they were far more susceptible to other deadly diseases than unvaccinated peers. The vaccine apparently compromised their immune systems. Thanks to Gates, DTP is the world’s most popular vaccine.

The researchers suggested that the DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets.

For African nations, GAVI and WHO use DTP vaccine uptake to gauge national compliance with vaccine recommendations. GAVI can financially punish nations that don’t fully comply. The researchers suggested that the DTP vaccine is killing more children than the diseases it targets. It’s possible that millions of children are adversely affected.

This same GAVI has Ngozi Iweala as its chair.

Same NOI is part of the IMF CoVid-19 ''Relief'' Team.

Bill Gates is using bribes and IMF loans to get the useless idiots running this sh!thole to force his vaccines and chip on you.

We need a fcking revolution in this useless country.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Paragon311(m): 9:37am On May 17, 2020
Obviously. This man Bill Gate is not to be trusted....

3 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by GavelSlam: 9:37am On May 17, 2020
There is SARS and COVID-19.

Both are Coronaviruses.

SARS is caused by SARS-CoV whilst Coronavirus is caused by SARS-CoV 2.

What a patent was made for earlier was SARS.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:42am On May 17, 2020
[s]
GavelSlam:

Both are Coronaviruses.

[/s]

All these BMC roaches like this one above, have been deployed by Lai Mohammed to shill hard for Bill Gates.

This useless APC government is heavily vested in Bill Gates ID2020 global citizen chipping and that is why they are doing everything to make sure you get Bill Gates chip via his corona vaccine.

BMC is filled with the most heartless and zero conscience snakes to walk on two legs.

9 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by bewla(m): 9:43am On May 17, 2020
Nolly wood
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by haryorbarmie83(m): 9:44am On May 17, 2020
He will die of the virus too.
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by oz4real83(m): 9:47am On May 17, 2020
We should be careful with issues like this, especially when we don't have 100% information concerning the issue at stake. Bill Gates has been in the forefront of developing and providing vaccines for poor and third world countries even when their govts don't care. Most of us are beneficiaries of his kind gestures over the years. Why didn't he allow the people to die then by refusing to provide those vaccines? The issue of "ogbanje" or "abiku" babies disappeared because babies that were dying before, were vaccinated against diseases causing high mortality, through the use of Bill Gates produced vaccines. We don't know the real issues at stake. We should only watch and pray and avoid making ourselves ungrateful and biting the finger that fed us over the years when our govt abandoned and failed us even in the midst of plenty.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by byinks(f): 9:55am On May 17, 2020
Where are the Bill gates vaccinated me and my family or I wouldn't be alive today crew ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:58am On May 17, 2020
Why is this thread important?

Because there have been desperate attempts by the BMC shills on this site to deny that there is already a vaccine in place.

They do this because they know it will even make the most low-Iq individual question how come Bill Gates suddenly has a solution to a problem nobody but him saw before hand.

Remember when an Israeli govt funded lab came out to claim they had developed a vaccine for CoVid-19? And how they suddenly retracted that claim? Well, that lab was supposed to be a front by Bill Gates to release his vaccine. The same lab is being funded partly by Gates himself.

These BMC roaches are doing the bidding of Bill Gates.

Resist any useless vaccine.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 9:59am On May 17, 2020
byinks:
Where are the Bill gates vaccinated me and my family or I wouldn't be alive today crew ?

You dey mind those idiots

They or their children are probably sterile by now
https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by byinks(f): 10:00am On May 17, 2020

1 Like

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 10:13am On May 17, 2020
GavelSlam:

Both are Coronaviruses.

Let me address your lies once and for all.

CoVid-19 is not the same as SARs virus.

CoVid-19 is a genetically modified form of SARs using HIV protein inserts.

The timeline of natural mutation scientists have discovered between SARs and CoVid-19 will require 800 years.

SARs was a problem in the mid 2000's. You are seeing a mutation which -besides the HIV insert - is not possible within a decade.

The mutation is an artificial acceleration that can only be bio-modified.

And guess who is so thrilled about GMOs - Bill fcking Gates!

2 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by EzzyCarter: 10:32am On May 17, 2020
APCLyingBastard:

Let me address your lies once and for all.

CoVid-19 is not the same as SARs virus.

CoVid-19 is a genetically modified form of SARs using HIV protein inserts.

The timeline of natural mutation scientists have discovered between SARs and CoVid-19 will require 800 years.

SARs was a problem in the mid 2000's. You are seeing a mutation which -besides the HIV insert - is not possible within a decade.

The mutation is an artificial acceleration that can only be bio-modified.

And guess who is so thrilled about GMOs - Bill fcking Gates!

I don't need to meet you in person to find out you're an intelligent individual... leave those brainwashed fools who believe Bill Gates is an angel on earth. By now it's obvious this virus is a well planned event...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by TheFreeOne: 10:32am On May 17, 2020
Italian MP Sara Cunial Calls For The Arrest Of Bill Gates

“We, the people, will build the fires of resistance to such an extent it will not be possible to repress all of us. I ask you, leader, to be our spokesperson who will give advice to President Conte: Next time you receive a phone call from the ‘philanthropist’ Bill Gates, forward it directly to the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity. If you won’t do this for us, tell us how we should define the lawyer who takes orders from a criminal.” ~ Sara Cunial

Sarah Cunial got no chill grin

It's about time Bill Gates is investigated and prosecuted if found guilty of crimes against humanity.

3 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 10:33am On May 17, 2020
EzzyCarter:

I don't need to meet you in person to find out you're an intelligent individual... leave those brainwashed fools who believe Bill Gates is an angel on earth. By now it's obvious this virus is a well planned event...

They are not brainwashed. They are conspirators that must be hanged alongside Bill Gates and the entire satanic APC members

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Collyweed: 10:50am On May 17, 2020
GavelSlam:

Both are Coronaviruses.

Why are you asking all these questions?

Ehn?

Are you an agent of the Jewish, Illuminati, Rothschild New World order intent on wiping out 95% of humanity?

Lol grin grin

Jewtube! Smh
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by bencarson007(m): 10:55am On May 17, 2020
I wonder why we go to school and read all the books and yet sometimes manage not to do any research and later on come out to support evil...

Have anyone wondered why WHO is against Madagascar vaccine?

Simple answer

BILL GATES

let that mofo stick with computers and ventilators.

What concerns a computer geek and medicine anyways?

3 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Xavi2019: 11:44am On May 17, 2020
They say, "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Xavi2019: 12:00pm On May 17, 2020
bencarson007:
I wonder why we go to school and read all the books and yet sometimes manage not to do any research and later on come out to support evil...

Have anyone wondered why WHO is against Madagascar vaccine?

Simple answer

BILL GATES

let that mofo stick with computers and ventilators.

What concerns a computer geek and medicine anyways?

You are asking what concerns a computer geek and medicine, I wonder if you asked what concerned a politician (Madagascar president) with medicine.

Just like the Madagascar cure, lots of other miracle cures have been touted, which WHO have also tagged as unverified because they haven't tested it - (which is the sensible thing to do).
At the same time WHO have started carrying out tests on the Madagascar cure to see if it actually works.
I don't know what you expect actually, they should import it to other countries blindly and say, "take, this is the cure for coronavirus".
Even Nigeria is being cautious with the Madagascar cure, but you won't know because you are fighting a phantom battle with Bill Gates.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by bencarson007(m): 12:20pm On May 17, 2020
Xavi2019:

You are asking what concerns a computer geek and medicine, I wonder if you asked what concerned a politician (Madagascar president) with medicine.

Just like the Madagascar cure, lots of other miracle cures have been touted, which WHO have also tagged as unverified because they haven't tested it - (which is the sensible thing to do).
At the same time WHO have started carrying out tests on the Madagascar cure to see if it actually works.
I don't know what you expect actually, they should import it to other countries blindly and say, "take, this is the cure for coronavirus".
Even Nigeria is being cautious with the Madagascar cure, but you won't know because you are fighting a phantom battle with Bill Gates.

Madagascar president did what a leader would do

Nigeria is not cautious but are waiting for the green light from big daddy before they start popping it.

Gates has nothing to do with vaccines and health. He is in this purely for business purposes... Sorry my honest opinion is that this is a bio attack and the people behind it already have the vaccine.

Please watch CONTAGION and reason with me

1 Like

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Xavi2019: 12:33pm On May 17, 2020
bencarson007:

Madagascar president did what a leader would do

Nigeria as not cautious but are waiting for the green light from big daddy before they start popping it.

Gates has nothing to do with vaccines and health. He is in this purely for business purposes... Sorry my honest opinion is that this is a bio attack and the people behind it already have the vaccine.

Please watch CONTAGION and reason with me
I already downloaded Contagion but haven't had time to watch it, but I'll definitely watch it now.
I'll address the other claims you raised too after watching it.
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by bencarson007(m): 12:50pm On May 17, 2020
Xavi2019:

I already downloaded Contagion but haven't had time to watch it, but I'll definitely watch it now.
I'll address the other claims you raised too after watching it.

Please do sir
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 1:25pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Xavi2019:
They say, "Opinions are like buttholes, everyone has one".
[/s]
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Kazim88: 1:36pm On May 17, 2020
Op have about 50 Nairaland accounts.

Anybody that tries to reason with him is wasting his time.
What he is doing is normal. Anti-semitic makes people run crazy, lots of famous anti-semitic activist ends up in psyciatric hospital.

Back to the topic, yes I honestly believe Bill Gate is complicit. Even tho in his conscience he might think he is doing an overall good.
Lastly, Bill Gate is not a JEW.

Modified:
The psycho has already quoted and cancel my post... Normal, not surprised.

I will remember him in my prayers.

2 Likes

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by APCLyingBastard: 1:37pm On May 17, 2020
[s]
Kazim88:
Op have about 50 Nairaland accounts.

Anybody that tries to reason with him is wasting his time.

What he is doing is normal. Anti-semitic makes people run crazy, lots of famous anti-semitic activist ends up in psyciatrist.

Back to the topic, yes I honestly believe Bill Gate is complicit. Even tho in his conscience he might think he is doing an overall good.

Lastly, Bill Gate is not a JEW.
[/s]

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Hypnotise: 2:05pm On May 17, 2020
Who is behind this virus. Is it China or bill gates?
Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by gotnel: 2:33pm On May 17, 2020
Hypnotise:
Who is behind this virus. Is it China or bill gates?

They are in it together. Collaboration between the two evil groups

1 Like

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Hypnotise: 2:36pm On May 17, 2020
gotnel:

They are in it together. Collaboration between the two evil groups
That means double trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is Already A Corona Vaccine Since 2014 And Guess Who Owns The Patent by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 17, 2020
APCLyingBastard:
Why is this thread important?

Because there have been desperate attempts by the BMC shills on this site to deny that there is already a vaccine in place.

They do this because they know it will even make the most low-Iq individual question how come Bill Gates suddenly has a solution to a problem nobody but him saw before hand.

Remember when an Israeli govt funded lab came out to claim they had developed a vaccine for CoVid-19? And how they suddenly retracted that claim? Well, that lab was supposed to be a front by Bill Gates to release his vaccine. The same lab is being funded partly by Gates himself.

These BMC roaches are doing the bidding of Bill Gates.

Resist any useless vaccine.
OP, this is not an issue for making party political points. I am a strong Buhari supporter but I cannot support him on the issue of this hoax virus although I don't think he is still in power .

I believe the virus does not even exist, it is use of media propaganda and fear-mongering that has convinced 99% of the world to fear a non existent virus.

If your aim is to depopulate black people worldwide by poisoning them with a substance you tell them is a vaccine for a hoax virus that only exists in their mind, Would that not be far better and efficient than developing a deadly virus when you yourself risk catching?

If your aim is depopulation and you have created a deadly virus why not just let the virus do the job of depopulation? why bother developing a poisonous "vaccine"?

(1) (2) (Reply)

COVID-19 Update For September 5 2021 In Nigeria / 2.5m Lagos Residents Have Mental Disorder -health Commissioner / Woman Suffer Several Injuries In Her Tongue After Being Bitten By Spider (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.