Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,059 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) (81276 Views)

Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy Found (Pictured) / Whose House Would You Live In After Wedding? (Pictured) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by rafcrown(m): 10:49am On May 07, 2020
I sincerely pray that he will be found safe and sound.
Its really surprising to me that everytime somebody is missing or kidnapped or unknown gunmen at work.
Cat or dog missing is what I see everytime in London,with reasonable reward, if found.
When will you start dealing with people who do not value human lifes?
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by AdaOwerri1(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2020
by the grace of God he will be found

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:49am On May 07, 2020
PussyKing:
As long As he missed in South/West forget it, it takes only the grace of God to find him.

Other wise skull miners have done your work undecided

Afonjas doing what they know bestsad
Igbos do same as well as Hausas. Stop bigotry. It's not helping us at all. We need to be united at least to prosper. One Nigeria please.

3 Likes

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by ALABACONNECT(m): 10:50am On May 07, 2020
I pray they find him safe and sound

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by apakoso2020: 10:50am On May 07, 2020
pelumi, you will trace your step back home unhurt in the mighty name of Jesus
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:50am On May 07, 2020
SWORD419:
He'll be found in sha Allah
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2020
Donald3d:
I pray he is found safe and ok in Jesus name
AMEN I PRAY HE IS FOUND IMMEDIATELY.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by miscellany(m): 10:51am On May 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

The boy fit dhan dey mashed up inside mortar nobi Afonja people again..

Soka readily comes to mind.

NB: All those quoting me why are guys trying so hard to defend the indefensible is it that you're not aware that afonjas are one and thesame as the Aztecs and only separated by movement of the continental crust.
You have an IQ of an ice pick

4 Likes

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by CallMeGrace(f): 10:51am On May 07, 2020
PussyKing:
As long As he missed in South/West forget it, it takes only the grace of God to find him.

Other wise skull miners have done your work undecided

Afonjas doing what they know bestsad
Instead of you to pray for the kid to be found, you busy ranting nonsense, remember say you go born one day..
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by mrcrabs(m): 10:52am On May 07, 2020
AmazingELixir:
lipsrsealed

The boy fit dhan dey mashed up inside mortar nobi Afonja people again..

Soka readily comes to mind.

NB: All those quoting me why are guys trying so hard to defend the indefensible is it that you're not aware that afonjas are one and thesame as the Aztecs and only separated by movement of the continental crust.

It's so sad reading this... Just so sad
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:53am On May 07, 2020
MrNipplesLover:

I made a mistake by viewing ur DP ooh, during Ramadan hour.
God, please, forgive me.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by oluwoleife: 10:54am On May 07, 2020
Time for Yahoo plus plus renewal.

In this period, it's hard to get thier preys hence they make use of any opportunity.

Let's be careful out there.

May hunger not lead us to our death.

Note: I didn't say the boy's been used or was begging before y'all come for my head o
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 10:56am On May 07, 2020
Pelumi Fadodun, no weapon forge against you will hurt you, the rod of the wicked will not fall on you, you will be reunited with your family on one piece and good health in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by Nobody: 10:57am On May 07, 2020
May his guardian angel bring him back safely.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by brainfordetails: 10:57am On May 07, 2020
Chimooooooooo!!! shocked shocked shocked Since Monday.

May God help locate this cute boy soonest.
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:58am On May 07, 2020
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by CasNova: 11:00am On May 07, 2020
God will make him to be found in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:03am On May 07, 2020
If you comb Ogun state evil forest we may still find him alive that will be if they are still arguing and deliberating who will mine his skull and other vital organs
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by autonomous22: 11:06am On May 07, 2020
e com b say na Yoruba land he dey miss....

I pray dey find him o....
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by funshint(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2020
May he be found soonest IJN!
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by pacco6ixty9(m): 11:06am On May 07, 2020
#findpelumialive
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by proprince(m): 11:11am On May 07, 2020
May God protect you till you are found son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by Froshhh7(m): 11:12am On May 07, 2020
Pls share more may he b found
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by proman(m): 11:13am On May 07, 2020
The Lord will release him anywhere he may be now in Jesus Christ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by sharena(m): 11:14am On May 07, 2020
chrisxxx:
Jesus save this innocent boy. I am optimistic he will be seen.
If it was in Oyo or Ogun forget about it.
I agree with you, those people are nothing to write home about. Very Evil set of people
Re: Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured) by tonididdy(m): 11:20am On May 07, 2020
I already fear for the worst considering the location and usual news out of that region But I am hopeful and prayerful he is found alive.

This is the worst kind of scenario for any parent.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Kiss Your Daughter Like This? PHOTO / Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / Korean Lady Known As Mama Adaobi Having A Great Time In Her Husband’s Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.