Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? (506 Views)

Which Brand Is Best For Mouse? / Honest Reviews About This Mini Air Conditioner Please!!! / Powering Air Conditioner With Solar/inverter - Let's Share Our Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by nairagossip1: 11:40pm On May 06, 2020
Heloo
Please am considering getting an air conditioner for my room.
Now am stuck with the brand to buy.

Likes of LG, Thermocool, Media, Hisense.

Which do you advise judging from your experience.
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by Nonso92(m): 11:47pm On May 06, 2020
Panasonic
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by nairagossip1: 11:48pm On May 06, 2020
Nonso92:
Panasonic

Bro does Panasonic also save energy usage?
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by Nonso92(m): 11:50pm On May 06, 2020
You want to use AC, and you don't want to use light.

Just continue with your fan bros.
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by nairagossip1: 11:53pm On May 06, 2020
Nonso92:
You want to use AC, and you don't want to use light.

Just continue with your fan bros.

Lol not like that bro, i just want to know... coz most of the new Acs i see have this energy saving capacity advertised.
From your experience guide a brother make decision na.
Thanks
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by Nonso92(m): 11:55pm On May 06, 2020
nairagossip1:

Lol not like that bro, i just want to know... coz most of the new Acs i see have this energy saving capacity advertised.
From your experience guide a brother make decision na.
Thanks
If you're looking for chilling, and long lasting, buy Panasonic.

Energy saving, maybe polystar..
Re: Which Brand Of Air Conditioner Should I Buy? by chigosman: 11:56am On May 07, 2020
please we need for suggestion on this o.

Who knows about LG air conditioners, i want durability and reasonable power consumption.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Xtratime: How To Borrow Airtime From MTN / Nigeria, Largest Internet Market In Africa— MINISTER / Inverter....alternative And Cheapest Way Of Electricity Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.