Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,426 members, 7,836,707 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 (67871 Views)

389 New COVID-19 Cases, 116 Discharged And 5 Deaths On May 27 - (1422 Tested) / 176 New COVID-19 Cases, 152 Discharged, 5 Deaths And 1028 Tested On May 16 / 195 New Cases Of COVID-19 Reported, Total 1532, 225 Discharged, 44 Deaths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by JunctionBox: 6:05am On May 07, 2020
Nigeria is carrying this African Corona Champions League (ACCL). In no time, she'll top Egypt and South Africa leading the table. After all, it's the giant of Africa. No be for mouth, you must marched it with action.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:12am On May 07, 2020
Sunisonflex39:
please how do we know all those test kits have not been sprayed with corona virus before shipment to Africa.

I am saying, an healthy person will go for a test, when they use the test kit on him that was already sprayed with corona, the test will come out positive and the person gets infected with the virus..

what am I even saying.. that Tanzania case calls for deep thinking..

well what do u expect when our govt are bunch of "yes men" to the whites. them no dey use eye see dollars, IMF donate, World Bank donate, WHO donate, late Abacha Donate, China donate.
very soon akawo women go donate..

this govt are governing in the nonsense and in the rubbish.
Just say you don't believe corona is in Nigeria cheesy. We understand cheesy
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by adenigga(m): 6:13am On May 07, 2020
Pentasoft1978:

you need photo, go to the isolation centre and snap or get yourself infected and then take selfie and post

2 Likes

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:16am On May 07, 2020
DonMekino:
as it is now, lockdown will not help us much again, we just hope a cure surfaces asap, and for all those branding their cures, govt should just try them on the patients, as far as the ministry of health refuses to try the meds produced locally to check their efficacy, it means govt is hiding smth or there are more sinister moves than meets the eye....now ppl are shouting and saying the Lockdown should not have been lifted, but many families with kids to cater for have started suffering....and govt cannot help, so they have to follow the unfortunate option
My thoughts exactly. Unless they're ready to lockdown Lagos and the rest of the country till year end or if a miraculous vaccine shows up, the graving damage has been done already. I just feel for we students who are going to pay the price of an inept government and it's people cry cry
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Humanoid01(m): 6:20am On May 07, 2020
Doncyn:

B quiet and Stop spreading rumors...is nt airburn.
Are u a physician?

If you cannot make a correction nicely, do not mention me. Thank you!
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:21am On May 07, 2020
Quietly:
,politics corona.. fake corona...fraud corona...i repeat fake statistics....
Guy i sure say u know where isolation center dey i u know believe go the center go shake hand & hug the people 4 there

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Urchman200: 6:26am On May 07, 2020
Is obvious that ogun state have managed this pandemic better than Lagos, looking at the figures, they had their cases almost the same day.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:27am On May 07, 2020
recklesslove:
Just yesterday the Federal Government monitoring committee said 80%dont need any form of treatment. Una dey follow news at all? Fear go just kill una for nothing
They still need to be isolated
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by NairaMaster1(m): 6:28am On May 07, 2020
drake49:
Result is out again as usual creating panic. But this people should at least give us photos of the happenings na. Abi we don't deserve to see what is happening? Make God help us all and protect Us. Amen

You're still doubting?

With all the videos from Gombe and the death of 4 Emires on video.

Education and age come with WISDOM. How old are you and from which school did you graduate?

Be wise brother, things are no longer at ease.

2 Likes

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:32am On May 07, 2020
Aystarz:

The secrecy is totally uncalled for. This issue was discussed yeaterday on Nigeriainfofm by Hamza, leader of CODE/followthemoney Initiative . Corruption is the only reason NCDC will not disclose the number oof testing to Nigerians. Hell, they wouldn't even let anyone in on how they have been spending the donations received so far.
They do disclose number of tests done undecided. Concerning donations, ncdc isn't in charge of Nigeria's finances is it?

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by jrusky(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2020
I said it yesterday that 37 discharged x3 of it will be infected by this morning and my prediction came to pass.

Pls do Corona listen to News or read Newspaper to alway triple the number of discharged everyday Now I can see Corona is a spirit when infected patient are discgarge it get angry and relaunched itself in triple measure.

This is no longer funny its either the govt has turned this thing to lie game or Corona now a spirit. I'm sick of hearing so and so number discharged and in the next day triple the number ars recorded infected.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by PropertyBuying(f): 6:34am On May 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this sad

I said PLEASE OH sad
You might be right... Also those governors that haven't proven tobe responsible for their citizenry.

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by spiritmasquerad(m): 6:34am On May 07, 2020
Razy75g:
Head slamming states cases increasing daily. Die you Bastards
What? You are now wishing peopld death because of their religion! That primitive & barbaric

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:35am On May 07, 2020
Jarus:

I was tested and came out negative, sir.

Same kits.
You should be among the first to comment. Maybe it'll tame some of these corona naysayers a bit.

2 Likes

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by SirWarlock: 6:36am On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
People just come in here and show their stupidity.
Here and twitter. It's tiring sad

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Humanoid01(m): 6:38am On May 07, 2020
Sanni45:

I beg to differ, Covid-19 isn't an airborne disease.. If it's an airborne disease the use of mask is defeated from the get go because you still breath the same contaminated air. But Covid-19 spread through body fluid(saliva, mucus etc) from an infected person and finding it's way into an uninfected person's body.
Thanks for the correction.

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Humanoid01(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2020
best11925:

Airborne from were Mr? It is not airborne except if u ve carried out research work to prov that it is airborne. Go and read about it very well. But agreed with u that we all need to take precautions so seriously. May God keep us safe
Amen! I hope so. Thank you for the correction.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by stormborn28(m): 6:40am On May 07, 2020
Seun:
I wish we could see the number of tests conducted on each day broken down by state so we can actually interpret these figures.

If a state is testing more people, a large number of new cases is not so alarming. If a state tested almost nobody, a low number is not reassuring.
Oga Seun, you can help us reach out to the body concerned. So that each state can come up with it...

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Humanoid01(m): 6:41am On May 07, 2020
olalat:
Its not airborne sir. if it is, the whole world will be in trouble by now.
Yeah I got it! Thanks.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Humanoid01(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2020
Godformeeeeeee:
With all due respect, covid -19 is not air borne but droplet borne.
Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Splendorarins(m): 6:42am On May 07, 2020
dingbang:
I got tested and came out negative, please say what you know and dont comment based on false emotions.
dingbang:
I got tested and came out negative, please say what you know and dont comment based on false emotions.
dingbang:
..there's has no been any single case here in anambra since this pandemic
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Folzye(m): 6:45am On May 07, 2020
This whole covid 19 show has brought about the true colour of the kind of government we have and the kind of people being governed..

The fact is that something is terribly wrong with this country because the way we do things is just so abnormal, no wonder someone will compare the president to a slowpoke, it's people to idiots/animals and the country to a shit hole or a zoo.

Then we react angrily but take a proper analysis of what is currently happening have we not failed this blessed land?

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by CodeTemplar: 6:46am On May 07, 2020
Seun:
I wish we could see the number of tests conducted on each day broken down by state so we can actually interpret these figures.

If a state is testing more people, a large number of new cases is not so alarming. If a state tested almost nobody, a low number is not reassuring.
We rig everything in Africa.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by elonize(m): 6:47am On May 07, 2020
Plz which of d delta state has covid...I no sure.cos if ders covid in delta,at least we for dey c ppo wen mgo fumigation d whole place,just lock ppo down for nothing.all for d sake of money .some states have no case.ders covid in Nigeria, yes ,but dis their stats is questionable... Playing politics with covid to get money.arrogant ppo

1 Like

Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by ghettokid1(m): 6:49am On May 07, 2020
fergie001:
I know of lala....Dom is a mod on health
she also moderates business, business to business section
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by RMCR7: 6:50am On May 07, 2020
[img][/img]
Folzye:
This whole covid 19 show has brought about the true colour of the kind of government we have and the kind of people being governed..

The fact is that something is terribly wrong with this country because the way we do things is just so abnormal, no wonder someone will compare the president to a slowpoke, it's people to idiots/animals and the country to a shit hole or a zoo.

Then we react angrily but take a proper analysis of what is currently happening have we not failed this blessed land?
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Onyennaaaa(m): 6:51am On May 07, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Pls permit me to blame Buhari for this sad

I said PLEASE OH sad

Permission granted
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by filitech070: 6:53am On May 07, 2020
Oga go and sitdown somewhere....is it only Nigeria that doesn't close border on time?u shouting close border close border everytime...
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by filitech070: 6:55am On May 07, 2020
Oga go and sitdown somewhere joor...is it only Nigeria that doesn't close border on time? U shouting close border close border.....
CreditAlertz:
close border close border bubu said ( we can't risk closing borders now)

Many fol.ks crying here were those that voted bubu the first and second time.. Enjoy
grin
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Aystarz: 6:56am On May 07, 2020
SirWarlock:
They do disclose number of tests done undecided. Concerning donations, ncdc isn't in charge of Nigeria's finances is it?

Did the NCDC disclose how many tests it carried out yesterday? The day before or the day before that

NCDC may not be in charge of the country's finances, but nothing stops it/and the Health ministry from being accountable with the money spent so far.
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Area4Area: 6:57am On May 07, 2020
chiwurld:

Good morning everyone. I need help.
Pls help me!...
You can insult me but please in the name of God just help me.
I am a single mother and i am really hungry. This hunger is just too much for me and my daughter. we really don’t have anything right now.
my company has not paid me for over 3months now and the lockdown affected my petty business greatly. Right now i dont even have transport fare to go to work. Please i have evidence to my claims.
please i beg you someone should help us feed please.
my email is chiwurld@gmail.com
Thanks and God bless
Go out there and stop being lazy, lockdown is being relaxed and you're still there begging
Re: 195 New COVID-19 Cases, 5 Deaths, & 53 Discharged On May 6 by Area4Area: 7:01am On May 07, 2020
joey150:

I find it skeptical when people open a new account solely to solicit for cash.
They are scammers and that's how they go deceiving people

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This On My Chest / "Nigeria Will Do Anything For Ventilators" - Donald Trump (video) / Help!! My Scalp Is Folding And Getting Heavy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.