Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:25 PM

Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual (16069 Views)

Malami: "I Deliberately Referred To Abacha Loot As "Abacha's Assets" / Court Blocks APC From Appointing Ajimobi, Issa-Onilu, Few Hours To NEC Meeting / What Ogun Governor Did Was Self-help – APC’s Issa-Onilu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Myself2(m): 1:02pm On May 07, 2020
Pentasoft1978:
so what is APC going to do with the money. The Sharia chief judge has already called the the money Abacha's asset. meaning Fulani's money. useless APC government.

Please which idiot goes by the name Issa Onilu

Na wa oo, and there I was thinking the only two diseases currently on the front medical burner in Nigeria were just Lassa fever and corona viru, never knew there was
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by winningwinner(m): 1:13pm On May 07, 2020
Leave PDP alone...! Kindly tell us what you did with all the money you RECOVERED during this regime... In the face of ravaging "COVIK 1-9",
people are still wondering if they have a government, there you are talking PDP! It's shameful!

Oh, I forgot that the almighty Femi said the President should be left alone while Nigerians cry for help... Femi, diaris God oooh!!!
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by inyenejo(m): 1:53pm On May 07, 2020
No sane mind supports apc no matter what..this is by far the most corrupt regime in Nigeria since its creation, we apologise to Abacha and his family because we have finally seen the most corrupt regime in Nigeria
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by veron007: 2:22pm On May 07, 2020
joejah33:
America's got good heart shaa. At least now we can hear and know the figures before it is RELOOTED unlike before that we dnt hear or know the figure and the money is still RELOOTED if there is ever a word like that. There is an improvement shaaa

lol.....on the word RELOOTED. We need to add it to Nigeria's dictionary.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Friend22(m): 2:43pm On May 07, 2020
Born2Breed:

The onus is on you to counter me your stats.

You make a claim and we are telling you to flesh your skeletal claims with hard facts that will send me to a permanent state of shut up, you couldn't.
You see yourself!
This is how you make claims when you areasked to state you claims you do the opposite.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Friend22(m): 3:15pm On May 07, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

Your damn party was always talking about recession was over and I remembered it vividly. Sometimes like you are quick to condemn and you are too blind to see. A common man doesn't understand stock exchange or Forex. If simple commodities are expensive then it is expensive. When the former administration left, How much was bag of rice? Or half bag of rice? How much were you paying for your transport initially 2011-2015 may 27. You know how much a meagre salary of 30k can do you then and how much 100k can do you now(very insufficient) the dollar rate he left was less than 300 naira , how much was petrol price 87 and you were complaining and now it is 125 and you are rejoicing. Don't be quick to judge use your common sense. The rich will always be the ones to gain. I remembered when people threw insult at Jonathan what did he do? I remembered when they were dancing and they put his pictures in coffin, what did he do? Because they were not hardened liars like you?

You as an educated person ought to know when and how your say things objectively.
During GEJ's tenure, they were simply spending and looting more than what were had or saved, I mean people were just looting every where left right and centre that the then CBN governor SLS had to warm them of future consequences and even the supervising minister then Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala warned about all these things happening today, but you choose to look away and start blaming Buhari on everything and anything.
I am not excluding some of the APC people who wre part of the problem, but the same way you blame Buhari can you also blame GEJ in like manner?

Know this, I am not saying Buhari was or is a miracle worker far from it, but labelling him worst when we look away from how the whole problem started is gross injustice.
I,for one, will not follow such thinking.
Knowing who we are;I won't be surprised tomorrow if you start singing Buhari's praises when you now find out all your vituperations were born out of lack of objectivity and probably hatred.

I can't judge preformance based on people's preconceived notions.
There are too many factors to be considered here for any honest and objective observer to be establish his judgemet.

As Buhari been a better president?

I tend to think so, based on the implementation of several crucial projects within his short period despite the economic and security challenges he has demonstrated he is not pushover.

Let me say this lest I forget, this binary thinking where most of you call people names for simply stating facts is too amateurish and outrightly pedestrian thinking for my liking knowing that I am discussing with an educated person.

Oil prices are not solely dictated by who seats in Aso rock ,but economic activities globally.
Whether 30k was enough then and how it is hard now is not the issue.
We should judge by being just with facts and perspectives not this herd mentality where every Tom, Dick and Harry seem to trumpet without looking at real facts.

Oga, to be frank with you, you insulted my intelligence by referring to me as an hardened liar.
I hope you quit this hasty generalization it's not good.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by megautche: 7:05pm On May 07, 2020
Which pathetic fool is talking this trash, the country is dying and he is here talking APC and PDP
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Born2Breed(f): 8:20pm On May 07, 2020
Friend22:

You make a claim and we are telling you to flesh your skeletal claims with hard facts that will send me to a permanent state of shut up, you couldn't.
You see yourself!
This is how you make claims when you areasked to state you claims you do the opposite.

Asked***

Don't be intellectually lazy. Exercise your brain and counter my claims.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by GENTLETEE(m): 10:19pm On May 07, 2020
In all my years of following politics in this country I have never seen a party as clueless, undemocratic and uncritically minded ias the APC n their utterances!!
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Tagwood(m): 11:23pm On May 07, 2020
Are they not the same!
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Zeeknow3245(m): 12:47am On May 08, 2020
Friend22:

You as an educated person ought to know when and how your say things objectively.
During GEJ's tenure, they were simply spending and looting more than what were had or saved, I mean people were just looting every where left right and centre that the then CBN governor SLS had to warm them of future consequences and even the supervising minister then Mrs Ngozi Okonjo Iweala warned about all these things happening today, but you choose to look away and start blaming Buhari on everything and anything.
I am not excluding some of the APC people who wre part of the problem, but the same way you blame Buhari can you also blame GEJ in like manner?

Know this, I am not saying Buhari was or is a miracle worker far from it, but labelling him worst when we look away from how the whole problem started is gross injustice.
I,for one, will not follow such thinking.
Knowing who we are;I won't be surprised tomorrow if you start singing Buhari's praises when you now find out all your vituperations were born out of lack of objectivity and probably hatred.

I can't judge preformance based on people's preconceived notions.
There are too many factors to be considered here for any honest and objective observer to be establish his judgemet.

As Buhari been a better president?

I tend to think so, based on the implementation of several crucial projects within his short period despite the economic and security challenges he has demonstrated he is not pushover.

Let me say this lest I forget, this binary thinking where most of you call people names for simply stating facts is too amateurish and outrightly pedestrian thinking for my liking knowing that I am discussing with an educated person.

Oil prices are not solely dictated by who seats in Aso rock ,but economic activities globally.
Whether 30k was enough then and how it is hard now is not the issue.
We should judge by being just with facts and perspectives not this herd mentality where every Tom, Dick and Harry seem to trumpet without looking at real facts.

Oga, to be frank with you, you insulted my intelligence by referring to me as an hardened liar.
I hope you quit this hasty generalization it's not good.
Come to think of it sef. I hope you know how one spoilt egg can ruin all the eggs. If it is not that Some Nigerians don't know history i would given them a piece of me. I hope you knew how Mr President or Rtd Gen Muhammadu Buhari foiled Democracy by staging a coup and ousting Shehu Shagari. You may not Know Jakande the Governor of Lagos at That time. He was one of the best governors Lagos ever had only in 4 years he was able to build so many govt schools, started night classes, Converted the then Ojo college to Lasu. Although it was not as Eloquent as it is now but he was the pioneer of Lagos govt schools and cheap housing and Transport. It is a shame you don't know much of history sha. Let us assume this "WHAT OF IF BUHARI DID NOT STAGE A COUP AND OUSTED DEMOCRACY, WOULD OUR DEMOCRACY BE LIKE THIS?" And so many Nigerians voted someone who ousted Legitimate govt and later contested under the same Democracy and Won. Doesn't it Ring a bell that Buhari supporters are foolish? Check your facts right and read History and don't give a jaundiced view abeg. It is just a shame most Schools don't offer History as a secondary school subject in order for politicians to hide and cow under Democracy.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by witworth(m): 4:12am On May 08, 2020
I agree.
But you must agree as well that APC are happy to share it as usual.
Simple. No argument please
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by slimprat(f): 8:01am On May 08, 2020
Wow,how reasonable and effective it would have be if sani abacha used all this money to build Nigeria , wow our past leader have sold us,all this money kept in foreign country are used to build their country where we Nigeria travel out to work as slave in foreign country.
Nigeria would have being the world richest country if we have good leader when things are very cheap and affordable in the oldies ,it would have being easier to build our country,now the money don’t really have value because things are cost now.
God please help this country to develop any bad leader should all go to hell.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by ofwest47(m): 8:50am On May 08, 2020
How much is Abacha loot compared to billions of billions stolen by other political bigwig looters still being kept in Europe and America and some West African Countries. Let the E F C C go to Switzerland where the country concerned has several Private banking system operations. In Switzerland all you see here and there in advertisement is " keep your money in our Private Bank ". So Abacha case is just one in several hundred others.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Miracle1991: 8:54am On May 08, 2020
Born2Breed:
These bunch of idiots should be ashamed of themselves.

As bad as PDP government was they are still miles better than APC.
continue to decieve yourself. I remember when Abuja was a no go area because of bombs. Even the UN building was bombed.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by Born2Breed(f): 9:15am On May 08, 2020
Miracle1991:
continue to decieve yourself. I remember when Abuja was a no go area because of bombs. Even the UN building was bombed.

Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by MrSly(m): 11:35am On May 08, 2020
Kestolove:
PDP are salivating wishing dey are still in power
Just listen to yourself. Lost soul.
Re: Issa-Onilu: PDP Not Happy Because They Won't Share Abacha's Loot As Usual by AlphaT1(m): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Kestolove:
PDP are salivating wishing dey are still in power
Who is APC and who is PDP? Are they not thesame people jumping from one party to the other? Una go remain slaves for Naija since una no want wise up especially the youths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Saraki’s Claim On Kwara Education Is The Greatest Fraud Of 21st Century-kmc / Peter Obi: Bad Leadership Holding Nigeria Down, Not 1999 Constitution / Edo APC Governorship Candidate Faces Disqualification As Perjury Charges Surface

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.