Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 (4628 Views)

Ex President GOODLUCK Jonathan Secret Message To Donald Trump About Joe Biden Re / Ibrahim Babangida (IBB's) Message To Igbos / Regina: Canada Government sends message to Igbos living in the country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Naija9090: 5:53am On May 07, 2020
Dr. Okonjo Iweala Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lv2GRXyA5xw&feature=youtu.be

5 Likes

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by skyhadi16(m): 5:55am On May 07, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by horsepower102: 5:57am On May 07, 2020
I agree with her completely.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 5:58am On May 07, 2020
I thought Yoruba said she is not Igbo? Kai Yoruba, yoruba!

43 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by SLAP44: 6:04am On May 07, 2020
This great amazon of a woman.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by edo3(m): 6:05am On May 07, 2020
B
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by gwafaeziokwu: 6:20am On May 07, 2020
Yes! She appreciate our support for her over the years.

Adadioramma!!!

24 Likes

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 6:22am On May 07, 2020
Naija9090:

Ka Chukwu Okike Abiama mezie okwu. grin

Cc lzaa itooworwor metaphysical bamite

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by jlinkd78(m): 6:30am On May 07, 2020
It will be great to see d full video of this great interview of over an hour. Achoro mu ikene ndi beanyi, ndi Igbo confirms she knows some ppl would have still dragged she is not really Igbo so she made it clear dat I want to greet my ppl, the Igbos.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by howmarket2: 6:36am On May 07, 2020
am disappointed the woman no even no how to speak igbo.
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by jlinkd78(m): 6:39am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
If Buhari can speak as much Fulfude, Nnamdi Kanu would have been shamed. Pls she spoke d Igbo very well compared to a lot of oda Igbos dat have not stayed abroad all days like her.

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 6:44am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
[s]am disappointed the woman no even no how to speak igbo[/s].

If you like use afonja style so that we will tell what she said, we won't.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by howmarket2: 6:45am On May 07, 2020
kovic20:

If you like use afonja style so that we will tell what she said, we won't.
am a confirmed igbo aba boy.so don't go there.
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 6:46am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
am a confirmed igbo aba boy.so don't go there.

You are an afonja and nobody here who is Igbo will tell you what she said. Your antics of shaming our daughter so that we will divulge her private message to Igbos will not work.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by howmarket2: 6:50am On May 07, 2020
okay let me tell u what she said . first the man said she is a great woman, infact who ever wants to beat him for saying so should come and do it.then she said I want to great our people or igbos.that no igbo should steal cos we are known for our sharp brain etc

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Exc2000: 6:51am On May 07, 2020
kovic20:

is your destiny tied to Yoruba nii, abi why calling your Southern masters in all post on nairaland

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by howmarket2: 6:52am On May 07, 2020
kovic20:

You are an afonja and nobody here who is Igbo will tell you what she said. You antics of shaming her daughter so that we will divulge her private message will not work
I dont blame you.afonja kill u.foolish man.once someone doesn't agree with you he is no longer igbo.come and remove my name from aninri LGA let me see u

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Mysticwebb: 6:55am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
You are just disappointed she identified herself as an Igbo person.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by howmarket2: 7:00am On May 07, 2020
Mysticwebb:

You are just disappointed she identified herself as an Igbo person.
why should I? am only trying to make it clear that she isnt fluent with the igbo language. haba she try but...you your self do you speak igbo like that.even nnamdi kanu be baba for igbo language. when kanu speaks igbo no body ll tell you that he was born around abia state or imo state.
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by opalu: 7:01am On May 07, 2020
Ok
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:03am On May 07, 2020
Secret message and you are bringing to nairaland.
You read the message and keep it
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:06am On May 07, 2020
Naija9090:

My big sister we the good people of ogwashi ukwu in Delta state are with you and all Igbo's all over the world are with you big sister. cool

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nwanyiogwashi(f): 7:09am On May 07, 2020
Oya Mister idennaa my sister also is not Igbo cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Spice1: 7:10am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:

Na Amala and Ewedu full your brain so

Nwa akpa-dirty eze ure!

This one you're seeing so is full of academics, an intellectual and a moving encyclopaedia.

Na book full her brain so no be your agbo brain that is messed up with monkey tail

She's an igbo from Delta and was speaking with her delta accent

May your Ewedu head receive sense

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:10am On May 07, 2020
Nwanyiogwashi:
Oya Mister idennaa my sister also is not Igbo cheesy grin
Hapu ndi iberibe ka ha na ekwugheri.

Meanwhile how are you kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:12am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
why should I? am only trying to make it clear that she isnt fluent with the igbo language. haba she try but...you your self do you speak igbo like that.even nnamdi kanu be baba for igbo language. when kanu speaks igbo no body ll tell you that he was born around abia state or imo state.

I fully understood your claim but I think she is dialectical to ogwashi-uku

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:14am On May 07, 2020
Spice1:

Na Amala and Ewedu full your brain so

Nwa akpa-dirty eze ure!

This one you're seeing so is full of academics, an intellectual and a moving encyclopaedia.

Na book full her brain so no be your agbo brain that is messed up with monkey tail

She's an igbo from Delta and was speaking with her delta accent

May your Ewedu head receive sense

Anybody that doesn't agree with you automatically become afonja.

No wonder NBS ranked SE as poverty capital of Nigeria

All you guys do is shouting afonja while others are working on themselves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by wirinet(m): 7:15am On May 07, 2020
kovic20:
You people are too obsessed with Yoruba. A thread that should be all about igbos, and you find a way to involved Yoruba. Now if Yorubas respond back, you will accuse the Yorubas of commenting on igbo affairs.

Now, instead of this thread to be a rallying point for igbos, it will quickly degenerate into a igbo vs Yoruba mud fest as usual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:15am On May 07, 2020
imhotep:
Hapu ndi iberibe ka ha na ekwugheri.
Meanwhile home are you kiss kiss
Who is from Ogwashi?
That girl?
Lolzzz
Akiko
Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:16am On May 07, 2020
wirinet:

You people are too obsessed with Yoruba. A thread that should be all about igbos, and you find a way to involved Yoruba. Now if Yorubas respond back, you will accuse the Yorubas of commenting on igbo affairs.

They are suffering from inferiority complex.

The guys statement is clear but they always dream Yoruba in everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:17am On May 07, 2020
howmarket2:
There are up to 17 Igbo dialects.
Go and educate yourself properly.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Okonjo Iweala Secret Message To Igbos "Umu Chineke" During The Covid-19 by Nobody: 7:17am On May 07, 2020
kovic20:

You are an afonja and nobody here who is Igbo will tell you what she said. You antics of shaming her daughter so that we will divulge her private message will not work

Go and have seat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JUST IN!!! Sefer Torah In Igboland: Eze Eri Receives Shiviti From Israel (photos / Buhari Helps Tinubu's Shaking Hands To Hold APC Flag (Photo, Video) / Man Seen Rejoicing In Onitsha After Tinubu Won Murdered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.