Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus (37353 Views)

Bala Mohammed: I Told Atiku He’s Old, Tired To Lead Nigeria, Declares Interest / Aishatu Mohammed: I Married As An Illiterate At 16 – Bauchi Governor's Wife / Junaid Mohammed: I Will Rather Have Tinubu As President Than Igbo Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Naijaarchive(m): 9:22am On May 07, 2020
davien:
Lol.. Reread my post that you replied, because you're obviously talking to yourself here.

None of you citing a cure has taken the risk to go out to a testing centre to put fate in your own hands. Only keyboard warriors posting conspiracy articles and discredited videos from youtube. If I should be so presumptuous as you, I'd say it's your type that drinks Agbo for every illness till it kills you. That's the end of my reply to you.

The only thing I have to say about the thread is that the governor like the people who voted for him are ignorant, and to make matters worse he is so willfully ignorant that he has become defensive of precariously endangering lives by issuing hydroxylchlroquine when it's been shown to be ineffective. If the WHO organization were out to kill you or cash out big you'd still be struggling with polio and measles right now. Nobody wins if the global economy tanks - even the Chinese knows that.

The renowned ọkọ oloyun and yemkem revolutionized the same agbo u are criticizing... I have no problem with advance drugs.. But please don't talk down our own local medicine... Since most drug ingredients are extracts from these herbs you are shunning... All we need is the right prescription

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Printerscanner: 9:24am On May 07, 2020
Gandollar:
If the aforementioned cured him, then why is government not employing it as interim solution?

It already sucks to live in this hell on Earth, it's made worse when a quota system general is at the helms.

What plans are Nigerian scientists making to find a solution?:

We are just sitting by praying not to be the next victim and waiting for other countries to develop a cure so that we can buy while buhari sinks billions into lake Chad looking for whatever he hid there.

Every minute you complain about Nigeria, go to US and UK then, where they are dying in thousands everyday. Ewu Congo
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 9:26am On May 07, 2020
It is obvious that your brain is porous. If not, you should have realised from my posts that I know what I am talking about as someone in a similar field. And here you are talking about tests, when you have no idea what a swab is... People like you are the true enemies of Nigeria, blind and unapologetic ignoramus.

Countries like India are using hydroxychloroquine to cure Covid19. HCQ has become a "De-Facto" cure in most countries including USA and China. It is not yet a "De-Jure" cure because of the corrupt Medical Industrial Complex and WHO which is being run by a war criminal who almost exterminated a whole tribe in Ethiopia using the Cholera vaccines supplied by gates foundation and covering up the epidemics. All the studies of HCQ are on the internet, if you have the cerebral capacity to go check them out.

France just released a study on 05/05/2020 of 1061 people who used HCQ. See screen shot below
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477893920302179.

May I suggest you stop watching CNN, studies have shown that prolonged exposure to fake news makes people dumber.
There is a cure for Covid-19 but we have't found one yet for Stupidity.

davien:
Lol.. Reread my post that you replied, because you're obviously talking to yourself here.

None of you citing a cure has taken the risk to go out to a testing centre to put fate in your own hands. Only keyboard warriors posting conspiracy articles and discredited videos from youtube. If I should be so presumptuous as you, I'd say it's your type that drinks Agbo for every illness till it kills you. That's the end of my reply to you.

The only thing I have to say about the thread is that the governor like the people who voted for him are ignorant, and to make matters worse he is so willfully ignorant that he has become defensive of precariously endangering lives by issuing hydroxylchlroquine when it's been shown to be ineffective. If the WHO organization were out to kill you or cash out big you'd still be struggling with polio and measles right now. Nobody wins if the global economy tanks - even the Chinese knows that.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by steppin: 9:29am On May 07, 2020
larrysworld:
The fact that a virus is mutating is a bit of a good news because it means the virus wont be as powerful as the original one.
This is Virology 101

The bastards are trying to keep the virus as strong as possible and they call it mutating.
They never expected the cure to the virus developed this fast.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 9:31am On May 07, 2020
u11ae1013:
hydrochloroquine is not bad bro, we all used it while growing up, though scrachy sometimes but effective. I don't expect anyone in Nigeria to be sceptical about it

All over nairaland u see people asking if WHO has approved it etc

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Agugbadin: 9:35am On May 07, 2020
TifBalaFCT
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by saajus: 9:40am On May 07, 2020
You are right about our "agbo" prescription. We don't really do measuring and thorough clinical trials. Most of the time, finding a cure is not a problem but the side effect is the major problem. In fact, scientists can develop a drug within a day that will start killing Coro virus in the body. But, while the drug is killing Coro, won't it be damaging liver, heart, blood vessels, arteries, or deregulate our PH level. Also, clinical trials are important, because it works for one does not mean it will work for all. That's why it takes about 18months to develop a good vaccine that won't attract tons of lawsuits. The vaccine will be tested on different DNA's, blood groups, genotypes, etc. Scientists are presently creating a safety net for themselves because of COVID-19 vaccine pressure from Govts around the world. The safety net is that the Govts of nations forcing them to come out with Coro vaccine pre-maturely, that is no enough trials, will not sue their companies if something goes wrong. Maybe there are some special DNA's in a small country like Comoros that they didn't have enough time to try the vaccine on, and everyone with that DNA dies after taking the vaccine.
Most drugs are extracts from trees that we use for our agbo. Our agbo works like magic because it's very concentrated, therefore it causes some damage that will show up in the future. That's why our life expectancy is still 53.

Naijaarchive:

The renowned ọkọ oloyun and yemkem revolutionized the same agbo u are criticizing... I have no problem with advance drugs.. But please don't talk down our own local medicine... Since most drug ingredients are extracts from these herbs you are shunning... All we need is the right prescription
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by fireback: 9:49am On May 07, 2020
hahaha!.... oga Bala Mohammed you be confirmed BAD MARKET for covid ooo.!!!

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Naijaarchive(m): 9:53am On May 07, 2020
saajus:
You are right about our "agbo" prescription. We don't really do measuring and thorough clinical trials. Most of the time, finding a cure is not a problem but the side effect is the major problem. In fact, scientists can develop a drug within a day that will start killing Coro virus in the body. But, while the drug is killing Coro, won't it be damaging liver, heart, blood vessels, arteries, or deregulate our PH level. Also, clinical trials are important, because it works for one does not mean it will work for all. That's why it takes about 18months to develop a good vaccine that won't attract tons of lawsuits. The vaccine will be tested on different DNA's, blood groups, genotypes, etc.
Most drugs are extracts from trees that we use for our agbo. Our agbo works like magic because it's very concentrated, therefore it causes some damage that will show up in the future. That's why our life expectancy is still 53.

Yes i understand.... But we should be looking for ways to improve it not condemning it... We shouldn't be spoon fed with everything.... We depend so much on whites for everything

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by sirblend: 10:04am On May 07, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are talking about students given scholarships but what about Professors scattered all be over our Universities. What have they discovered.
How did they arrive at being profs when they can't invent anything.

You are very correct. That is why we are backwards today, this professors used money meant for research and development for their personal interest..
Everyday I ask myself were are first class students of Nigeria?.
Also where are those who benefitted from government scholarship?.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Gandollar(f): 10:06am On May 07, 2020
Printerscanner:

Every minute you complain about Nigeria, go to US and UK then, where they are dying in thousands everyday. Ewu Congo
. You have just been crowned elepokan 1 of NL,!

Now you have been noticed, happy?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by delvzy(m): 10:15am On May 07, 2020
Really love such a transparent government. Come out telling the truth about how he was cured and advising medical practitioners to administer this and prevent self medication.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by saajus: 10:19am On May 07, 2020
You have a point about corruption in the system but the US researchers came out with some valid points to discard the French and Chinese researches on Hydroxychloroquine (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/22/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-scientific-studies-research). The researchers accepted the points.
The reason why I partially accept ur believe that corruption may be in play is the way America quickly approved remdesivir. Maybe because Gilead sciences Inc is their own. Maybe they would have relied so much on India for hydroxychloroquine production. My statements are just "maybe". I know some hidden things will be revealed in the future.
I think if the side effects are not killing, people should try. Like on youtube, different survivors are recommending different things. Oyo State Governor used different things for his cure. Oni of Ife recommended some herbs too. If the symptoms are mild, no problem, the survival rate is high. But, if it reaches the Pneumonia level and ICU is recommended, it's 50-50.

larrysworld:
It is obvious that your brain is porous. If not, you should have realised from my posts that I know what I am talking about as someone in a similar field. And here you are talking about tests, when you have no idea what a swab is... People like you are the true enemies of Nigeria, blind and unapologetic ignoramus.

Countries like India are using hydroxychloroquine to cure Covid19. HCQ has become a "De-Facto" cure in most countries including USA and China. It is not yet a "De-Jure" cure because of the corrupt Medical Industrial Complex and WHO which is being run by a war criminal who almost exterminated a whole tribe in Ethiopia using the Cholera vaccines supplied by gates foundation and covering up the epidemics. All the studies of HCQ are on the internet, if you have the cerebral capacity to go check them out.

France just released a study on 05/05/2020 of 1061 people who used HCQ. See screen shot below
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1477893920302179.

May I suggest you stop watching CNN, studies have shown that prolonged exposure to fake news makes people dumber.
There is a cure for Covid-19 but we have't found one yet for Stupidity.

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by WaffenSS(m): 10:21am On May 07, 2020
"if you've symptoms of fever..."

Please what are symptoms of fever?

This foolish loudmouth is apparently unaware that fever is not a disease or sickness by itself. Fever is THE symptom of many diseases and illnesses.

When someone has fever, that's a sign of the immune system responding to some infection. Fever is not a standalone disease.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by NnadyAutos: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
Thanks, for the info.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by 2016v2017: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
The mafias benefiting from corruption are angry the governor wants to spoil coronavirus business for them.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by 2016v2017: 10:21am On May 07, 2020
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by bigtt76(f): 10:42am On May 07, 2020
I posted a link source backing my assertion, it would be nice if you do the same too ...we are all learning. Thank you all

larrysworld:
No, you are the ignorant person here. Zithromax is prescribed because if you have a viral infection that affects the lungs, even though it's a virus, you are susceptible to developing a secondary infection which will be bacterial in nature due to now an already weakened immune system. Your body cannot fight the bacteria as it should because it is not even succeeding in fighting the virus, so when treating infections with lungs/ respiratory illnesses, Doctors will prescribe anti-bacterial as well to avoid the person dying from a secondary infection.

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by bigtt76(f): 10:45am On May 07, 2020
Toh ...sad many don't understand that fever itself is a mechanism the body uses to protect us

WaffenSS:
"if you've symptoms of fever..."

Please what are symptoms of fever?

This foolish loudmouth is apparently unaware that fever is not a disease or sickness by itself. Fever is THE symptom of many diseases and illnesses.

When someone has fever, that's a sign of the immune system responding to some infection. Fever is not a standalone disease.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by EdiskyHarry: 10:47am On May 07, 2020
TheAfricaQueen:
They want to silence him because with a cure, the looters are seeing monies donated from the WEST disappear.

Nigeria is a chronic consumer, we do not have robust research centers, all the decent Doctors and Scientists have left Nigeria for a better life so we are left with less doctors and scientists who are planning their exit strategy out of this hell fire called Nigeria.

The Government would rather wait for the UK/US/CHINA/JAPAN/AUSTRALIA/NEW ZEALAND to come up with a vaccine or cure that they will spend billions of dollars buying (I am sure they will use this opportunity to loot some more).

Nigeria is a global laughing stock and are not the Giants of Africa as they would love to claim, instead, Nigeria is the Giant of fantastically-corrupt, morally-bankrupt, barely literate, NON-LEADERS.
Honestly, you are making sense,
Nigeria is never the giant of Africa, but the mosquito of Africa.
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by bigtt76(f): 10:49am On May 07, 2020
So why don't you go ahead and drink soapy water to prevent and cure covid-19 since it destroys the outer layer of the virus? Or why don't all other virus medications found useful to treat or guard against it? undecided

blowjohn:

Big tits....are u inside the body cells to confirm that? Who told u that at the micro cellular level ,its what it is?
People are getting cured by it and ur talking this?
How come ordinary soaps help to destroy the outer layer of the virus when u wash it hands? Or are our soaps now antiviral?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by alfarouq(m): 11:00am On May 07, 2020
u11ae1013:
Anyone in Nigeria who has an issue with chloroquine is either biased or due to hatred for Donald Trump because he supported it.

There is no drug as far as I am concerned that is more effective than chloroquine in treating those symptoms of coronavirus
Are you an Abusite?
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by u11ae1013: 11:10am On May 07, 2020
alfarouq:

Are you an Abusite?
yea
Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 11:26am On May 07, 2020
I understand we are all learning, if you do your research, you will find reasons like I said. The knowledge will stay with you if you find it yourself. if after researching you still cannot fine it, I will help you out.

bigtt76:
I posted a link source backing my assertion, it would be nice if you do the same too ...we are all learning. Thank you all

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 11:32am On May 07, 2020
We need to think critically about this matter of chloroquinne. Let's forget everything anyone has told us and we just do some thinking by ourselves.

1. Why is the MSM against it?
2. Who stands to benefit if HCQ works
3. Who stands to benefit if it does not work?
4. Is it possible HCQ can cure more ailments than we know?
5. Will using HCQ benefit big Pharma, i.e. Gilead, Pfizer etc
6. Why would some sponsor fake clinical trials against HCQ i.e. Virginia Veteran Clinic
7. HCQ cures Malaria which is a parasite, why will it help in curing Covid19, a virus? Are we being lied to all this while?

There is s study by NIH headed by Dr Fauchi and they found Chloroquine inhibits coronavirus as at 2005. Are the cures being hidden from people?
link: https://virologyj.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1743-422X-2-69

The initial french study was not a randomised trial and so some people dispute it. They came out with a new study two days ago which is randomised and using 1061 Covid19 patients.

Only future will prove the past.

saajus:
You have a point about corruption in the system but the US researchers came out with some valid points to discard the French and Chinese researches on Hydroxychloroquine (https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/apr/22/hydroxychloroquine-coronavirus-scientific-studies-research). The researchers accepted the points.
The reason why I partially accept ur believe that corruption may be in play is the way America quickly approved remdesivir. Maybe because Gilead sciences Inc is their own. Maybe they would have relied so much on India for hydroxychloroquine production. My statements are just "maybe". I know some hidden things will be revealed in the future.
I think if the side effects are not killing, people should try. Like on youtube, different survivors are recommending different things. Oyo State Governor used different things for his cure. Oni of Ife recommended some herbs too. If the symptoms are mild, no problem, the survival rate is high. But, if it reaches the Pneumonia level and ICU is recommended, it's 50-50.

2 Likes

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by bigtt76(f): 12:01pm On May 07, 2020
Ok, please I can't find it. Out of curiosity I Google searched initially and selected what I believed was the best and credible source link to my point, may be you can help by sharing same for us all to learn from. Thanks once again.

larrysworld:
I understand we are all learning, if you do your research, you will find reasons like I said. The knowledge will stay with you if you find it yourself. if after researching you still cannot fine it, I will help you out.

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Exqwizit(m): 12:06pm On May 07, 2020
Suibisreal:
Hmm, it is well
The way the DG of NCDC was trying to paint Nigeria as being part of an emergency ongoing global effort to get vaccines you would think our scientists are at the forefront of researches in discovering these vaccines not knowing that they just want to donate some Nigerian volunteers as lab rats for the testing of the vaccines when eventually manufactured.

As if it is not embarrassing enough that in Africa where we termed ourselves the giant of, countries like Madagascar are finding home grown solutions to the empidemic, we have to start begging for our external debts to be offset while also begging for more loans to be granted to us. May Allah Almighty heal this Nation because it is obvious that our leadership right from the beginning till now has been the major endemic hitting the country.

It frightens me knowing that there could be no solution to this our leadership problem in sight because the leadership of any society is a reflection of the society i.e. followership determines leadership!

NCDC is MAINLY funded by bill and melinda gates foundation and the European Union. The DG is dancing to the tunes of his pay masters.

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by Olarewaju89: 12:07pm On May 07, 2020
Some idiot will still not believe this... Corona virus pamper

1 Like

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by larrysworld: 12:13pm On May 07, 2020
https://www.webmd.com/lung/covid-and-pneumonia#1

pneumonia can be caused by bacteria and fungi infections in the lungs. Azithromycin is an anti bacterial to treat it.

bigtt76:
Ok, please I can't find it. Out of curiosity I Google searched initially and selected what I believed was the best and credible source link to my point, may be you can help by sharing same for us all to learn from. Thanks once again.

Re: Bala Mohammed: I have No Apologies For Using Chloroquine To Cure Coronavirus by blowjohn(m): 12:32pm On May 07, 2020
bigtt76:
So why don't you go ahead and drink soapy water to prevent and cure covid-19 since it destroys the outer layer of the virus? Or why don't all other virus medications found useful to treat or guard against it? undecided

U haven't answered my question.
Who told u some other antiviral dont work?
Ubk ow how many HIV drugs are being used?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Omoyele Sowore's New Bail Conditions / Eid-el-kabir: I Wasnt Stoned- Saraki / Biafra Protesters Arrested In Buckingham Palace, London (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.