Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Who Weds Who - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Weds Who (653 Views)

Female Bodybuilder With Prominent Muscles Weds (photos) / Man Weds 2 Wives At The Same Time.see Reactions(photos) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Weds Who by udumosam23(m): 7:10am On May 07, 2020
This isn't supposed to be a concern but my little cousin is making a fuse out of it. The argument is beginning to build so much so that if I don't intervene it could cost a relationship.

Much more, I've tried searching the internet I don't seem to get any answers. So I brought the question here maybe, someone knows something.

Pls, Why is it always the lady weds and not the man, even though it's the man paying the bride price.

Supposed we say Okoi weds Isu.
Re: Who Weds Who by donbachi(m): 7:51am On May 07, 2020
Cos na her day
Re: Who Weds Who by Dtruthspeaker: 8:32am On May 07, 2020
It really does not matter because you both agree to the marriage. However, if one is greater than the other and the other agrees, then the greatness and lessness shall stand and every one shall see it.
Re: Who Weds Who by frozen70(f): 2:24pm On May 08, 2020
It's not about who weds who

A man left his parents to get a wife and she accepts, then she has accepted to wed you

Her wedding you means she has made up her mind not to have any other man except you

A man doesn't wed because he will still go out by default

A woman weds you to end every other affairs with other men and face her home and expecting you to give her reasons not to look out

1 Like

Re: Who Weds Who by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On May 08, 2020
frozen70:
It's not about who weds who

A man left his parents to get a wife and she accepts, then she has accepted to wed you

Her wedding you means she has made up her mind not to have any other man except you

A man doesn't wed because he will still go out by default

A woman weds you to end every other affairs with other men and face her home and expecting you to give her reasons not to look out

undecided
Re: Who Weds Who by bukatyne(f): 3:21pm On May 08, 2020
udumosam23:
This isn't supposed to be a concern but my little cousin is making a fuse out of it. The argument is beginning to build so much so that if I don't intervene it could cost a relationship.

Much more, I've tried searching the internet I don't seem to get any answers. So I brought the question here maybe, someone knows something.

Pls, Why is it always the lady weds and not the man, even though it's the man paying the bride price.

Supposed we say Okoi weds Isu.

A man marries a woman
A woman weds a man.

What exactly is the concern?

I know some churches that does not accept the woman wedding the man on the card sha.

Because the man is the 'head' of the home.

(1) (Reply)

Between Ur Father's Relatives And Ur Mother's Relatives? Which Side Has Helped Y / He Was Told Not To Travel By Different Prophet And These Àre Happening To Him / I've Been Served Breakfast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.